Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. (4893 Views)

When The Insignificant Becomes Significant. / How Insignificant/significant Are We? / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by bamto(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
No human being should reasonably say with all certainty that there is no God. While the most intelligent professor in a little field of study gives room for skepticism, you hear some young chaps with a little learning talk in absolute term on a complex subject as God. What was 'fact' in scientific circles some decades back have been debunked based on superior facts.
For me to say there is no three-legged human being, I must have crisscrossed the entire world to ascertain it. So it is with saying there is no God.
God is said to be omniscient and omnipotent. Have you been beneath the seas and above the heavens? Have you gone to all forests and deserts in the world? What do you know? Have you finished knowing about the physical not to talk of the supernatural? To know is to admit you know not.
Please, quit saying there is no God. Only a fool does that!

6 Likes

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by greedie1(f): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
True bro,tell dem

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Odunnu: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
bamto: No human being should reasonably say with all certainty that there is no God. While the most intelligent professor in a little field of study gives room for skepticism, you hear some young chaps with a little learning talk in absolute term on a complex subject as God. What was 'fact' in scientific circles some decades back have been debunked based on superior facts.
For me to say there is no three-legged human being, I must have crisscrossed the entire world to ascertain it. So it is with saying there is no God.
God is said to be omniscient and omnipotent. Have you been beneath the seas and above the heavens? Have you gone to all forests and deserts in the world? What do you know? Have you finished knowing about the physical not to talk of the supernatural? To know is to admit you know not.
Please, quit saying there is no God. Only a fool does that!
chikena! Ba wanii!

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Enigma(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ah, second thread today calling for the same response. smiley

Previously posted here https://www.nairaland.com/1138711/christians-dont-lie-atheists-made#13480634

One of the atheists said that Francis Bacon was a genius; well, the following statement of the genius Bacon used to be my signature until I 'upgraded' (or 'downgraded'?) to the current one:
. . . nothing can be more justly allotted to be the saying of fools than this: 'there is no God'

smiley

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
God is too insignificant, intangible to be worshiped by me.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
@op, GBAM!
There is overwhelming evidence all around us, of intelligent design (creation) by a creator.
Even if there wasnt, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

To think atheists claim to be logical minds.

2 Likes

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by AtheistD(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ppl can say what they want. If there is a God they will face the consequences. So stop blackmailing ppl with fear.

PS through my personal experiences of late on nairaland I have decided that

there is no God grin
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: @op, GBAM!
There is overwhelming evidence all around us, of intelligent design (creation) by a creator.

If there were evidence of creation, why are almost all biologists evolutionists exist the gullible ones
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Emusan(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
1) Where wast thou when i laid the foundation of the earth Declare, if thou hast undastand.
2) who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb
3) where is the way where light dwelleth And as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
4) hast thou entered into the treasures of snow Or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail
5) who can number the clouds in wisdom Or can stay the bottles of heaven
6) have the gates of death been opened unto thee Or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death

40:1-2 MOREOVER the Lord answered Job, and said shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him He that reproveth God, let him answer it.

All these scriptures are quoted from the book of (Bible KJV) Job 38-40, you can read it.

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: @op, GBAM!

*GBAMISES THIS POST*
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

If there were evidence of creation, why are almost all biologists evolutionists exist the gullible ones
same reason people like you who have made no impact whatsoever on science believe them.
Reason: An illogical mind which believes that whatever is not perceived by the senses does not exist.
Do you have any proof that God does not exist? No. Even the major proponents of evolution do not.
Contrary to your claim, many scientists believe in intelligent creation. Those who do not, leave room for skepticism.

Scientific knowledge has been changing over time and will still change. Why? Cos there is a limit to the certainty of human knowledge.
Yet you believe their every theory.

Now tell me, who is a gullible mind?

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Double post
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Atheist:-D:
I have decided that
there is no God grin
the Godless, if u think that u are breathing, u eat, u drink , u walk, u love, infact, u do everything...and u think there is no God behind those activities u find ursef doin, u must be high on some gruel.

Dont let charles darwing(theory of evolution) decieve u. His work was left unattended to for many years without any reference to it cos it was not factual. His work came to limelight when those that are into something that predate religion needed a tool for their war against religion, that was when his work gained attention.

How can someone tell u that we all came into being as a result of explosion of solar-nebular or teeny-tiny ball?
Or, someone telling u man evolved from monkey and we stil have monkeys here? Ok , if we evolved frm monkeys, why have we not evolved into something else?

After all this rubbish they've postulated, they stil give u room to believe in ultimate designer(GOD). My broda, they ar confusing u.

Like ALBERT EINSTEIN said, "no science without religion".
If it is science that's causing to stray, then listen to what d scientist themselves are sayin.

Isaac newton was a xtain. galileo i think was killed as a result of his push to commonise the bible so that everybody cud have access to it...cos it was jst about church leaders then. I'm sure it was as a result of that, a simple cult turned into a deadly one today(u knw the cult i mean).

Chaman, wake up!

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Double Post smiley
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by AtheistD(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
caseless: the Godless, if u think that u are breathing, u eat, u drink , u walk, u love, infact, u do everything...and u think there is no God behind those activities u find ursef doin, u must be high on some gruel.

Dont let charles darwing(theory of evolution) decieve u. His work was left unattended to for many years without any reference to it cos it was not factual. His work came to limelight when those that are into something that predate religion needed a tool for their war against religion, that was when his work gained attention.

How can someone tell u that we all came into being as a result of explosion of solar-nebular or teeny-tiny ball?
Or, someone telling u man evolved from monkey and we stil have monkeys here? Ok , if we evolved frm monkeys, why have we not evolved to something else?

After all this rubbish they've postulated, they stil give u room to believe in ultimate designer(GOD). My broda, they ar confusing u.

Like ALBERT EINSTEIN said, "no science without religion".
If it is science that's causing to stray, then listen to what d scientist themselves are sayin.

isaac newton was a xtain. galileo i think was killed as a result of his push to commonise bible so that everybody cud have access to it...cos it was jst about church leaders then. I'm sure it was as result of that simple cult turned into a deadly one today(u knw the cult i mean).

Chaman, wake up!

This is a very poor attempt at proselytyzing. We atheists need a lot more than that.

By the way, have you checked out my heaven thread yet? Pop in and tell me what your description of heaven is.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: same reason people like you who have made no impact whatsoever on science believe them.
Reason: An illogical mind which believes that whatever is not perceived by the senses does not exist.
Do you have any proof that God does not exist? No. Even the major proponents of evolution do not.
Contrary to your claim, many scientists believe in intelligent creation. Those who do not, leave room for skepticism.

Scientific knowledge has been changing over time and will still change. Why? Cos there is a limit to the certainty of human knowledge.
Yet you believe their every theory.

Now tell me, who is a gullible mind?

Well sorry but you are. One thing you dont know is that if there is any evidence for God that I cannot refute, just one, then i will believe in God. But there isnt, instead of you to prove your God, you are getting soppy. I know about intelligent design ID, but is it ever taught in schools? No, have you every wonder why? because it is not true, it is just a wish that cannot be proved. God is no longer taught in science classes because experiments have proved there is no God. Why not start with radiodurans, you can google that.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012

This is a very poor attempt at proselytyzing. We atheists need a lot more than that.

By the way, have you checked out my heaven thread yet? Pop in and tell me what your description of heaven is.
be specific, pls.

Again, do u have any description of the heaven?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

Well sorry but you are. One thing you dont know is that if there is any evidence for God that I cannot refute, just one, then i will believe in God. But there isnt, instead of you to prove your God, you are getting soppy. I know about intelligent design ID, but is it ever taught in schools? No, have you every wonder why? because it is not true, it is just a wish that cannot be proved. God is no longer taught in science classes because experiments have proved there is no God. Why not start with radiodurans, you can google that.
i cant understand ur weighing. Are u saying intelligent design should be taught at schools before we knw? The easiest knowledge one can have spontaneously, is the knoledge of God's existence.

U pple(the Godless), must tell us how so many things today u have as backing to ur scientific belief came into existence....

If the atheist cant see the obvious, then, what can they see again?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
caseless: i cant understand ur weighing. Are u saying intelligent design should be taught at schools before we knw? The easiest knowledge one can have spontaneously, is the knoledge of God's existence.

U pple(the Godless), must tell us how so many things today u have as backing to ur scientific belief came into existence....

If the atheist cant see the obvious, then, what can they see again?

You are way over your head. God is only in your head not in heaven. God exist because you say he does not because he has a physical existence. Let me ask you something, Have you seen God before?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

You are way over your head. God is only in your head not in heaven. God exist because you say he does not because he has a physical existence. Let me ask you something, Have you seen God before?
you are way over your head. God is only not in ur head , but he's in heaven. God exist becos he does. U cant deny his existence jst becos he cant be seen....

If u doubt his existence simply becos u cant see him, then, oxygen is not also existing cos we cant see it.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:
True bro,tell dem
gree, how far? Na u dey here today.....
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

Well sorry but you are. One thing you dont know is that if there is any evidence for God that I cannot refute, just one, then i will believe in God. But there isnt, instead of you to prove your God, you are getting soppy . I know about intelligent design ID, but is it ever taught in schools? No, have you every wonder why? because it is not true, it is just a wish that cannot be proved. God is no longer taught in science classes because experiments have proved there is no God . Why not start with radiodurans, you can google that.

I'd only answer the bolded. Its the only thing worth commenting on in the pile of illogical trash you posted.

For the first bolded part.
I do not need to prove that God exists. Why?

Its like asking you to prove you have a brain. There is evidence, but I could still attribute your intellect to something else. If I do that, just as you evolutionists attribute the wonders of the universe, our world, and even our bodies to blind evolution, its sheer stupidity.

Why do you believe only what is taught in schools to be true? Its because you are gullible.
Tell me, do you believe in the metaphysical, the paranormal?

The second part shows your gullibility and overdependence on science. Ever heard of the biggest scientific fraud ever?
Scientists forged the supposed 'missing link' (the Piltdown skull) just to back their claims. Go do your research on Piltdown skull.

There is more scientific fraud like it, such as:
The Sokal Affair,
Lamarckian Inheritance,
The Great Moon hoax,
Discoveries of Shinichi Fujimura,
The Tasaday Tribe,
The Lying Stones,
The Cold Fusion or Low Energy Nuclear Reactor invention
The Perpetual Motion Machine,
The Gardiff Giant,
The works of Jan Hendrik Schön... and lots more.
Google each one to confirm.

Would you really wanna base your beliefs on people who would forge 'evidence' to support their baseless claim?

You do not need to answer that if it would be embarrassing.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by greedie1(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
caseless: gree, how far? Na u dey here today.....
im good oh...
ofcz its me,i love God
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray:
I'd only answer the bolded. Its the only thing worth commenting on in the pile of illogical trash you posted.

For the first bolded part.
I do not need to prove that God exists. Why?

Its like asking you to prove you have a brain. There is evidence, but I could still attribute your intellect to something else. If I do that, just as you evolutionists attribute the wonders of the universe, our world, and even our bodies to blind evolution, its sheer stupidity.

Why do you believe only what is taught in schools to be true? Its because you are gullible.
Tell me, do you believe in the metaphysical, the paranormal?

The second part shows your gullibility and overdependence on science. Ever heard of the biggest scientific fraud ever?
Scientists forged the supposed 'missing link' (the Piltdown skull) just to back their claims. Go do your research on Piltdown skull.

There is more scientific fraud like it.

Would you really wanna base your beliefs on people who would forge 'evidence' to support their baseless claim?

You do not need to answer that if it would be embarrassing.

Sorry but i am a naturalist, i have my proves and i am alone on this. I am not an atheist because i was taught evolution in school. I would be too afraid of hell to do that except i have my personal proves.

You compare the existence of the brain to God's. Well tell you what, take an X-ray scan of your head, you'd see your brain. What scan must i take to see your God?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:
You compare the existence of the brain to God's. Well tell you what, take an X-ray scan of your head, you'd see your brain. What scan must i take to see your God?
the same kind of scan you would need to see gravity and air.

People have had experiences that reinforced their belief in God and the supernatural.

That is like taking a scan.
You havent had such experiences, so you do not believe in God or people who claim they have.

Well, I also believe you havent had a brain scan either. So why do you believe you have a brain? Why do you believe other people who have had scans?

Belief in evolution only encourages dogmatism. You do not have proof for your claims, yet you dismiss other opinions as false cos you think there is no proof.

You dodged one of my earlier questions. Do you believe in the metaphysical or paranormal?

Oh, yes, and another. Why is it the supposed biggest proof of evolution, The Piltdown Man, turned out to be a forgery?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

im good oh...
ofcz its me,i love God
it is good to hear this. I do like u do....

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Lovethywilbedon: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME SOME EXPERIMENTS THAT PROVED THAT THERE IS NO GOD. I googled the Radiodurans and it says that it is simply a bacterium that made the Guinness Book of Records as the world's toughest bacterium and I don't see how this proves the non existence of God just as the world's highest mountain "Everest" doesn't prove the non existence of God.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

Sorry but i am a naturalist, i have my proves and i am alone on this. I am not an atheist because i was taught evolution in school. I would be too afraid of hell to do that except i have my personal proves.

have u been able to scan the oxygen u take into ur system, and u believe it exist? The funnest thing about u atheists is that, u dont reflect and u follow the dullest scientist ever.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by AtheistD(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
caseless: be specific, pls.

It was a weak attempt to try to convert me cheesy. I have gotten used to more aggressive attempts on nairaland so you have to step up your game wink

caseless: Again, do u have any description of the heaven?

The thread is called "heaven pls... describe". Just fill out the info so I can understand what you are expecting to enjoy when you finally move on.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2012

It was a weak attempt to try to convert me cheesy. I have gotten used to more aggressive attempts on nairaland so you have to step up your game
i"m sure u are intellectually arid! How was my post aggressive?

U just need to reflect and meditate....cos u cant continue ur life as a victim of theories put together by men. Theory of existentialism deny God's existence, but does agree that oxygen is taking in even as we cant see it. Charles darwing was too dull and psychologically defficient to get grown-up like u wandering without any sense of direction.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by akagaba(f): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

Read d bible, cover to cover, take out time 2study it and ul see God then.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Lovethywilbedon: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

They have not invented it yet and scientist will never be able to invent that, just as they will never be able to invent anything that can raise a dead man back to life.(since you are a naturalist)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity / Spiritual Warfare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.