Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Back In The Days Xmas Carols Vs Nowadays Carols: Which Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Back In The Days Xmas Carols Vs Nowadays Carols: Which Is Better? (424 Views)

Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days / List Of Popular Xmas Carols, Where And How To Download Them / Kayswitch – Owunmi, Gone Are The Days & Oluwa Is Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back In The Days Xmas Carols Vs Nowadays Carols: Which Is Better? by ambrosini593(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
To me I go for back in the days carols. In those days when you hear a carol song being played it makes you cry and feel the spirit of xmas. But nowadays own is something else. Which one do you prefer?
Re: Back In The Days Xmas Carols Vs Nowadays Carols: Which Is Better? by dominique(f): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
old school carols makes sense pass
Silent night
Once in royal David city
white Christmas
when darkness is falling
Noel...

the list is endless.
Those were the ones i grew up listening to. Don't know what kind of carols they release these days.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: E-black - 'TOUCHI TOUCHI' (prod. By Chet Beatz) / Fantasi- Reminisce / Eminem To Release New Album Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.