Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently (3000 Views)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently by yeo: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
The VC University of Jos, Prof. Hayward Mafuyai has vowed to arrest any student who dresses 'indecently'. According to him, any student who dresses indecently will be arrested by the school's security.

According to the VC...“UNIJOS encourages all students to dress to acceptable standards. Undue exposure of the body parts that has the potential to infuriate the sensibilities of others will be severely sanctioned.”

I wonder what he will achieve by arresting the students.

http://.com/2012/12/unijos-vc-vows-to-arrest-any-student.html

(1) (Reply)

Hardest Math Question Ever. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / Check Out These Plain T-shirts, Joggers, Hoodies And Sweat Pants .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.