Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? (831 Views)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / Emmanuel Ohuabunwa Earned 3.98 GPA At John Hopkins University / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? by Dospix(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
I see nairaland as a home.No website gets me excited as nairaland.Most of what i have learnt this few years have all come from nairaland;it feels like i am spiritual connected to this site:not for the wrong reasons, but rather, for positive reasons.Consequently,credit needs to be given to mr Nairaland for the intellectual upgrade of my grandiloquence and the transmogrification of my moral actions and thought into a rational thinking Nigerian.I always get the feeling that the best place to share my challenges is here;that is why i have come to you with this little problem of mine.I emphatically believe you will give a suitable solution to this erratic state i find myself. I just got news that my first semester(100 level) result is out,i contacted some of my friends to help me check it out, cause i was not in school...i later got a text that my GPA is 3.56; since i got this news i have really been restless.I have tried getting the thought out of my mind, but it seems i can't(i even tried to read some chapters of john mason's best seller book "believe you can" but it made no difference) i aspired for something more than what i currently have,but it didn't replicate on my result sheet.i really need your advise; is this a good start? what must i do to get a better grade? how do i structure a conducive reading time table? what are my chances of finishing with a 4.55 CGPA? how best should i approach copy and paste lectures, when confronted with their exam question? how best should i structure my plans to accommodate both my academic activities and my future drive in the university? your candid advise and admonition is greatly needed.Note: what you post here today might be of great help not just to me,but to individuals that are very close to you.I leave you with a quote by Vivian Laramore Rader:"life can be understood backward, but it must be lived forward." God bless you great nairalander.
Re: I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mtcheeeew. What school is that and if the maximum point is 5.0 and ur on 3.5sumtn den u betr praise God..what abt pple dat are in 1.0 or less..was even thinking u had below 3rd class but all I see is a 2nd class upper...
Re: I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? by Dospix(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Its not like i am not being appreciative to God-i worked soo hard during my first semester.I really expected something more.
Re: I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
wich skul u at, der is ntin u can do dan to read harder nd get past questions, i started wit 4.5 nd ended wit 4.18, d more i read d lower d result seem to get, destiny comes to play too
Re: I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? by Dospix(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Am at Nasarawa state university keffi,currently ...i really feel restless, because i was expecting a 4.00 result for a start.

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern / Fedpoly Ede Post UTME Screaning Result Is Released / ASUU: FG Releases N100bn For 59 Varsities,n30bn For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.