Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) (2544 Views)

Today Is 21.12.2012. Doomsday Or Calendar Flip? Countdown Clock / Doomsday Rumor : Cosmic Rays Will Destroy Your Phones Tonight. Lolz / Doomsday Prophet Harold Camping Stole My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by slimchimex(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
All the time people were curious about when the world end will be? What will happen then? One of the most popular prediction for world end is it will happen in 2012, predicted by Aztecs. There are lots of opinions on this topic but today I’d like to show you some world end related artworks with dark and gloomy mood. They’ll make you worry about tomorrow.
In this collection of photo manipulations, matte paintings and other artworks of world
end you will find impacts, collisions, dead cities and huge disasters. These astounding
artworks will show you how buildings are going to break down, how the explosion is
going to happen, and how the nature is going to turn the another way round which you
have never seen. By these visual presentation, I hope you’ll find them inspiring and motivating to live your
days with thankfulness.

Re: Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by Iaz93: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
hmmmm...nawa oh
Re: Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by slimchimex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
mores pic

Re: Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by slimchimex(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
more pics

Re: Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by ooman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
I could design such pictures on photoshop too. These mean nothing. The world is not going to end. If there will be a calamity all, only humans will die, probably from nuclear weapons that can eradicate cities and states and even smaller countries in just 5-6 minutes. The earth will remain with other life forms.
Re: Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by slimchimex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
the rain of a thousand flame

Re: Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) by Iaz93: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oya e don do

(1) (Reply)

How Can I See Tb Joshua / Is First Fruit Offering Important? / Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.