Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Mtn Be Warned - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Be Warned (727 Views)

Www.fmptr.com Is A Scam Site. Be Warned.... / Liberty Reserve Scam: Be Warned: / UBA Charges COT On Savings Accounts: Be Warned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Be Warned by dan4sunfun(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2008
I am one of the subscribers of MTN netwok, but they have foiled many operations endangering the lives of many in the name of mid night calls. They orimised theur midnight call, which i never show any interest on because i can not see anything relevant in disturbing your sleep at night. But what is astonishing now is that even in the night, you found out that you can not make calls anylonger starting from 12.oo to 4.00am. the response is always network bussy. I chossed to raise this alarm because it has caused the live of my closest friend. When robbers invended their yard last week tuesday, by 1.am, we tried all our effort to give the police a distress call but the MTN keep on telling us network busy these robbers carried out their operations seccussfuly from yard to yard.

Please MTN terminate your midnight call it is causing a lot of pandomeniac.
Re: Mtn Be Warned by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2008
Sorry about your loss. My Condolences
Re: Mtn Be Warned by Kashif(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
The greatest disadvantage of midnight calls!
Re: Mtn Be Warned by dreu2fine(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
i hailll oooooooooooo.y u dey show urself ,u nono say u dey dgrace ur elg internetly and worldwidely na by force to make mid nite call .if u get any to cal or post better go sleep or buy another netwk.free tin again u dey compailan,.dre from warri
Re: Mtn Be Warned by otokx(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2008
Next time call celtel emergency lines; MTN is for the masses.
Re: Mtn Be Warned by dan4sunfun(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2008
dreu2fine, look before you leap. understand the story before you contribute. i am not interested in mid-night calls because after hectic jobs in the office, i need to retire to my bed to have a nice sleep. my tears is that in the name of mid-night calls and their strategic network failure to prohibit us from making the calls, a legend is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Any Business On Building Materials?i'll Do The Funding / Don't Miss This New Offer / This Is It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.