Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? (5188 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / When Jesus Healed A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Idango(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
when i was in the university more than 10 years ago, i had a large boil on my body and i went to the clinic, i was asked to buy some antibiotics, i couldnt afford the cost, as i was going out of the clinic, i saw this sticker at the door, 'where is your faith?' i said 'that is it' i went back to the hostel lay my hand on the boil and commanded it to die in Jesus name, few hours later, the boil began to reduce, the following day it was all gone. Since then for more than 10 years now, no boil or any type of growth is able to survive on my body, once i curse it in the name of Jesus, it dries.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Dandy1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Billyonaire: No one can heal anyone, not even Jesus Christ. People get healed by their own personal faith and belief system. Faith is a natural energy that orders our desires into realism. One just have to believe and have faith and the rest will be taken care of by the cosmic energies.

Wouldn't that be easy for everyone to do? It will be something kindda just 'wishing away one's problem.That will be like living in d biblical paradise,won't it?
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Jarus(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/1119066/sex-first-date-guyz-how#13183947

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oyb , you won't change. Go find a career in investigative journalism joor . Killjoy
grin
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by ujchief(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
oyb:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u just blackmailed this guy out of the threadgrin
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by iamtheprincipal: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
The Healing Power of the Most High GOD at work.
I never knew the kind of people I see here on NL still exist.
May GOD have mercy on you all

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Jarus:
Oyb , you won't change. Go find a career in investigative journalism joor . Killjoy
grin

no mind me o - i just dey vex when people begin dey yarn tori deceive people who should know better
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yes na.wen one of my guy had malaria i told him to take alomo and he was healed.glory!!!
On a cerious note i know that weda u r xtian,muslim,atheist etc faith in wat ever u believe brings u miracles.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by olivegirl(f): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

For starters, Gods dont exist, people make Gods up "...ouch!!!..did i just touch a nerve?"
. Jesus is calling u. Lissen, u can hear him ma bel0ved
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by goldplated(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
@op

you are a fake guy

Yooguyz: these atheists seem to get irritated when they hear and see supernatural displays of God's power! Honey there's still a new dimension of power to be revealed..am sorry to break your heart but miracles,healing,tongues e.t.c cant go away! They'll get stronger by the day! Next time you hear or see miracles happening close your ears then walk away! Thank you!

trying to play holier than you you fool. you smoke weeid?
so did you still knack akpako on your first date?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by olivegirl(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: you are fool, i didnt call you that the bible did. I dont waste with people like you while preaching the gospel, even if i posted the documents the proved his healing your blindness would not make you see them...the only way you'ld believe there's a God is when a terminal illness hit you or when you are at the point of death...till then wallow in your foolishness
. Behave like jesus, never say F00L 0ffer de F00D. Bel0ved
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by advocate666: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
iamtheprincipal: The Healing Power of the Most High GOD at work.
I never knew the kind of people I see here on NL still exist.
May GOD have mercy on you all

colonised mumu
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Meegadough: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yeah, mine was when i healed my girlfriend's headache with sex.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Symphony007: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
My buddy was sick once and i gave him some food and pills, in no time he was feeling better. Does that count?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Afodot0022(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
i stil bliv in divine healing. Some years ago, i was diagnos with a serious disease that affects the lungs and was told to be on drugs for several months which i was doing. Havent gotten to quarter of course of treatment, i felt fustrated and feels my life was in bondage. I ask God to heal me and he did. All symptoms of the disease dissapeard. I knew i was healed but was afraid to exercise my faith by going for test for comfirmation. This happend years back and just recently i summoned courage and went for test. Lo and behold' the doctor confirmed i was cured and found no traces of the disease. All glory to Jesus .God is still doing the business of healing for those who believe in him. Remember, he is Jehovah Ropheka. The lord our healer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Revolva(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pastor this man has been blind since birth - but today after hearing the word and the holy spirit touched him and he can see -
Pastor chris now touch his eyes and brings a blue hankerchief and verify - what colour is this -the guy says blue - opps na wash jare how did he know its blue - many miracles are arranged
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
goldplated: @op

you are a fake guy

trying to play holier than you you fool. you smoke weeid?
so did you still knack akpako on your first date?

honestly i dont know what you guyz are talking about? 2cor 5:17...as a matter of fact is as though i have never sinned...the blood of Jesus speaks for me
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bible says test every inspired expression.i can only believe if u provide the type of cancer and how diagnosis was made.how reliable is first diagnosis?is doctor an oncologist or pathologist?
Yooguyz: I tell you its real mark 16:15 works. I went out on outreach last week and we meet this guy who said he had cancer and wanted us to pray 4 his healing he said that infact he was about to leave 4 his routine check up i was d one leading the group so we agreed on prayed i practised what i read in Mark16:15. When we prayed he said he felt nothing but i told him to have faith..(my faith isnt very ströng i must admit) just today he called me i didnt know how he got my number and i had forgot about him.he told me after that day we prayed i began to feel better and symtoms were disappering a mind told him to go to 2 different clinics for test and results showd he was cancer free..infact we met this evening and he showed me his own doctors report which showed he was free..aparently the shocked doctor conducted a test on him.he was so excited..anyone who has had similar experience please share
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
"Do you know ALL things"?
this was a simple question thrown to an atheist, and his answer was negative,- which is his ignorance,
so the almighty exists in the ignorance of atheists, the earlier they accept Jesus as their personal Lord and saviour d better for their souls. a FOOL says in his heart "there's no God", when actually he was formed by d same God,dt is classical ignorance.
Jesus is the same yesterday,today and forever. heb. 13v8

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by cold(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: honestly i dont know what you guyz are talking about? 2cor 5:17...as a matter of fact is as though i have never sinned...the blood of Jesus speaks for me

You're a mo ron. You need to shut the fvck up. You've been busted. Blood of Jesus my backside
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by pak: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
I believe in divine healing . . . .

God does heal people. Am talking from personal experiences
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by yuzedo: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind: Wow! muskeeto, advocate, boy of logic, somebody help meeeeeeeeeee...

I just felt the power of the lord...

It was awful, dark, I can't describe it...

I felt, I felt...

I felt absolutely nothing.

Try harder will you?

D(I)CK! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by obi4eze(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
"Do you know ALL things"?
this was a simple question thrown to an atheist, and his answer was negative,- which is his ignorance,
so the almighty exists in the ignorance of atheists, the earlier they accept Jesus as their personal Lord and saviour d better for their souls. a FOOL says in his heart "there's no God", when actually he was formed by d same God,dt is classical ignorance.
Jesus is the same yesterday,today and forever. heb. 13v8

Exactly sir!!! Just my thoughts and the sooner they understand, the better for them. I pray that God will have mercy and turn their hearts to Him.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Timijo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: I tell you its real mark 16:15 works. I went out on outreach last week and we meet this guy who said he had cancer and wanted us to pray 4 his healing he said that infact he was about to leave 4 his routine check up i was d one leading the group so we agreed on prayed i practised what i read in Mark16:15. When we prayed he said he felt nothing but i told him to have faith..(my faith isnt very ströng i must admit) just today he called me i didnt know how he got my number and i had forgot about him.he told me after that day we prayed i began to feel better and symtoms were disappering a mind told him to go to 2 different clinics for test and results showd he was cancer free..infact we met this evening and he showed me his own doctors report which showed he was free..aparently the shocked doctor conducted a test on him.he was so excited..anyone who has had similar experience please share
Healing is of the LOrd, He only uses human as vessels to heal the sick.. The topic should be: Has God ever healed anyone through?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
Timijo: Healing is of the LOrd, He only uses human as vessels to heal the sick.. The topic should be: Has God ever healed anyone through?
you are right bro i should have made the topic like that

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Odunnu: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Funny thread grin
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by nevderek(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
These atheists sef, ma una dey una atheism lane nah?
U jump into every thread about God and Christianity yet you dont think God exists?
And una no even get level for atheism, abeg oo. If you dont believe God exists, ok good, buzz off. I believe, and I'm glad my world does too..

I experiences miracles everyday, 2 comes to mind:
My friend brought a little girl who was seeing a ghost; a dead girl with blood stains and in tears trying to tell the little girl what happened to her but she was so afraid that it was driving her crazy..
She doesnt stay in the dark, cant even close her eyes, she cried all the time.
When I saw how badly the little girl was affected I cried, yeah I even got a little scared, but myself and a friend too her to a very dark place that night, prayed and laid hands on her and she spoke in tongues aggresively, the ghost simply vanished and that was it till date.

Another one, a lady friend's politician dad abandoned the family for over 10 yrs, leaving everything solely to his wife and she wasnt coping well with it..
The lady was sad and cried all the time, I noticed how she depressed she always was, so i started getting close to her, I'd buy her meals, then take her to church..

One day I told her somethings about me, and she opened up about her family, i held her hands and prayed a simple prayer then told her exactly what would happen, a week ago she called me and was shouting, Her dad has come back, knelt and apologised to everyone, gave them cash gifts, moved back in with them even though he has his mansion somewhere in Abuja, now they all back together.

If you actually open your heart and reject the foolishness called atheism, faithlesness, you'd see God everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2012
I have helped nurse them to feeling better but
only God and time did the healing.

there is a difference. wink
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by IbrahimB: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2012
Have you ever healed a sick person
@OP The question is wrong as no human, except God, can heal the sick, even if it was you that prayed over them. If you've ever prayed for someone and you thought you were the one that healed them then I'll say that's unfortunate. Go and read the bible: Jesus gave glory to God whenever he prayed for the sick. He was always careful to let his disciples know that he only did so with God's Power.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2012
IbrahimB:
@OP The question is wrong as no human, except God, can heal the sick, even if it was you that prayed over them. ...

gbam!
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Joagbaje(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2012
Timijo: Healing is of the LOrd, He only uses human as vessels to heal the sick.. The topic should be: Has God ever healed anyone through?

The op wasn't wrong. Of course it's God power and glory goes to God. But we are the one commanded to do the work. Jesus said heal the sick and cast out devils .

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

He didn't say pray to me, he said do it! How funny will it be to say that " I prayed and God cast out the devil " no , you are the one to cast it out just like Jesus did

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2012
Timijo: Healing is of the LOrd, He only uses human as vessels to heal the sick.. The topic should be: Has God ever healed anyone through you?
i totally agree wt you,it's like giving glory to self and i wish d op wud see d need to modify d topics,such title cud also b d reason for some blasphemous comments here.
Now, when it's in ur capability to help people, put smiles and happiness(all these are health/healing therapies) into peoples' lives,God has also used u to heal ppl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Understand Why Jesus Death Was A Perfect Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.