Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible (5136 Views)

Pope Francis Says Qur'an And Bible Teach The Same . / The Clear Difference Between Qur'an And Bible, (truth And Fact) (photo) / Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2016
Question 1: What is your name? BIBLE : I don't know QURAN : My name is quran (36:2). Question 2: Where did you came from? BIBLE : From people. QURAN : From God of universe Allah (45:2). . Question 3. Did you (Bible) inform your people to go to Church on sunday and you (Quran) did inform your people to go to Mosque on friday? BIBLE: No! QURAN: Yes! (62:9). . Question 4. Did you call your religion Christianity and your religion Islam? BIBLE: No! QURAN: Yes (6:125). Question 5. Is the word trinity existed in you? BIBLE : No! QURAN : Yes {4:171} say not three (trinity) cease It is better for you for Allah is the only one God. Question 6. Why did you contradict your self in many places? BIBLE : Because I came from people and no man is perfect. QURAN : I have no single contradiction (4:82). If your brain can't comprehend, ask people of knowledge Question 7. Why do you allow people to keep changing you? BIBLE : Because they are one who created me (jer 8:cool. QURAN : No one can change me (85:21-22)" So Christians and Muslims the Choice is yours. If you're Satisfied with what I have said now kindly share it. Ma'sha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2016
I will respond.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by annunaki2(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Al taquiya nonsense, the thrash written in the op is so daft that it's not worth my while responding to it. Imagine using the quoran to authenticate the quoran despite all the glaring falsehood in it.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mperoakeem(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2016
annunaki2:
Al taquiya nonsense, the thrash written in the op is so daft that it's not worth my while responding to it. Imagine using the quoran to authenticate the quoran despite all the glaring falsehood in it.
name one falsehood in the Qur'an pls.

#ActOnFact

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2016
mperoakeem:

#ActOnFact
Lie 1: That God dictated the Quran to Mohammed. Yet, we see Allah swearing by the moon, the stars, etc.
Yet, we hear Allah promising sexual partners and alcohol to faithfuls in their 'paradise'.

Still Loading......

7 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Do you know that it is Halal to beat a wife in Islam? Read Surah 4:34

2 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Who talked in Quran 46:9 Allah??
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Do you know that after all you lifetime of prostrating and sacrifising to the gods of Mecca, as muslims, you are destined to hell? Read Quran 19:69-72, 42:13

2 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Blackfire(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2016
@op ...the story of people who slept in the cave for years, find out where mohamed plagarised it from.

The quran was compiled by abubakr, in the hadiths it was even reported that goat .... Yes goat eat some of it.

If the bible is so wrong , why did Allah, mohamed altered ego ask u to meet them for guidance?

So your moon god from Arabia can own slaves, which u are one.. But u find it haram for yahweh to relate to Christians as father to daughter/ son?

Oh am going to love this thread... Let go.

6 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by annunaki2(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2016
mperoakeem:

#ActOnFact

Over a thousand errors, contradictions, inconsistencies and outright lies have been identified in the quoran.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/NaikCampbellp11.htm
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
The guy don borrow leg pick race.
He cannot defend his 'copy-and-paste'
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
mrintellectual:
Do you know that it is Halal to beat a wife in Islam? Read Surah 4:34

All these have been rebutted, so stop being zombie

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2016
annunaki2:

Over a thousand errors, contradictions, inconsistencies and outright lies have been identified in the quoran.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/NaikCampbellp11.htm

Just a sentence in the op post has answered your murmurs

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Rilwon: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
annunaki2:

Hehehe.. Mr al taquiya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
mrintellectual:
The guy don borrow leg pick race. He cannot defend his 'copy-and-paste'
check the rebutted library, you will find solutions to your problems.
So please get back to the topic and answer the questions one after the other
1_ show us the word bible in your books

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
annunaki2:

buy you are already responding!!! is it as a result of your stupidity
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2016
yazach:

All these have been rebutted, so stop being zombie
How? I need answers. Besides, you call someone a zombie? Need I ask? Could you have done better? Anyway, I need answers.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2016
yazach:

check the rebutted library, you will find solutions to your problems.

So please get back to the topic and answer the questions one after the other

1_ show us the word bible in your books
Another word for Bible is Scriptures. Answer mine too. Which library are you refering to? I should also have referred you to a library.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Another word for Bible is Scriptures. Answer mine too. Which library are you refering to? I should also have referred you to a library.

Anyway, these will answer your questions.
THE BIBLE ANSWERS BACK!
Q1. Read 2 Timothy 3:14-17
Q2,6,7. Read 2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Peter 1:19-21
Q3. Read Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 16:1-3, Revelation 1:10
Q4. Read Acts 11:26 2 Timothy 2:19
Q5. (You defined Trinity as 'three'. It also referred to as The Godhead) Read 1 John 5:6-13, 1 Timothy 3:16, Matthew 3:13-17, Matthew 28:18,19

3 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by rawgame(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
yazach:
Question 1: What is your name?
BIBLE : I don't know
QURAN : My name is quran (36:2).
Question 2: Where did you came from?
BIBLE : From people.
QURAN : From God of universe Allah (45:2).
Question 3. Did you (Bible) inform your people to
go to Church
on sunday and you (Quran) did inform your
people to go to
Mosque on friday?
BIBLE: No!
QURAN: Yes! (62:9).
Question 4. Did you call your religion Christianity
and your religion Islam?
BIBLE: No!
QURAN: Yes (6:125).
Question 5. Is the word trinity existed in you?
BIBLE : No!
QURAN : Yes {4:171} say not three (trinity) cease
It is better
for you for Allah is the only one God.
Question 6. Why did you contradict your self in
many places?
BIBLE : Because I came from people and no man
is perfect.
QURAN : I have no single contradiction
(4:82). If your brain can't comprehend, ask people of knowledge
Question 7. Why do you allow people to keep
changing you?
BIBLE : Because they are one who created me (jer
8:cool.
QURAN : No one can change me (85:21-22)" So
Christians and
Muslims the Choice is yours.
If you're Satisfied with what I have said now
kindly share it.
Ma'sha Allah

quran(10:94)

So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in
doubt then ask those who
are reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the
Injeel (Gospel)] before you. Verily, the truth has
come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who
doubt (it).

2 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by mrintellectual(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have reponded to your questions. Please answer mine too. Please!!!!!!!!
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by annunaki2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
rawgame:

doubt then ask those who
doubt (it).

Succint cool
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by annunaki2(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
yazach:

Just a sentence in the op post has answered your murmurs

The op made al taquiya quotes from a source that is less than credible(quoran) so we can't take it seriously.
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrintellectual:

Anyway, these will answer your questions.
THE BIBLE ANSWERS BACK!
Q1. Read 2 Timothy 3:14-17
Q2,6,7. Read 2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Peter 1:19-21
Q3. Read Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 16:1-3, Revelation 1:10
Q4. Read Acts 11:26 2 Timothy 2:19
Q5. (You defined Trinity as 'three'. It also referred to as The Godhead) Read 1 John 5:6-13, 1 Timothy 3:16, Matthew 3:13-17, Matthew 28:18,19

I think it's simple

show me the word bible in your book

who ask you how many names does bible have

1 Like

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrintellectual:
I have reponded to your questions. Please answer mine too. Please!!!!!!!!

no, you haven't.

show me the word bible in your book!!!!!

I can only agree you have answered the question by showing me where I can find the word or simply tell me their is non
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
annunaki2:

The op made al taquiya quotes from a source that is less than credible(quoran) so we can't take it seriously.

are you saying somethings?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
rawgame:

So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt then ask those who are reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it).
What is this one saying
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by annunaki2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
yazach:

What is this one saying

He is quoting your 'holy' quoran, abi you don't believe in it again?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by yazach: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
annunaki2:

He is quoting your 'holy' quoran, abi you don't believe in it again?

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by ypeace: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
rawgame:

doubt then ask those who
doubt (it).
It is quite hillarios how Christians quotes the Qur'an. Any sane person who reads that part of the Qur'an will know that God asked him to ask the Christians about the story of Moses he revealed some few verses prior to that.

Also, please, which of the English translations put Torah and injeel in the bracket?
Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by Ovacoma: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Since Bible is not from God according to u, y did d god of Muslims copy from it?
Or y d similarities in many events, names and places of the Bible and d quran? Remember that quran came centuries after Bible. To be truthful, one of these book is truth and d other is false or counterfeit. Can u counterfeit what has never existed? Which one is the original that was copied from? Who now copied who? Etc. When u sincerely answer these questions in ur mind, then u know the truth and u will b set free from falsehood. Mind u, Jesus is the Way, TRUTH, and Life!

4 Likes

Re: Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible by adullam210: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seems they have started thinking straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / Are Pentecostals Really Christians? / Islam Not Christianity Was The First Perpetrator Of Black Africa Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.