Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Best Nairalander Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Nairalander Of The Year (485 Views)

Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! / Tpia@ Is The Best Nairalander Of The Year / NMAT Award: The Most Detribalised Nairalander Of The Year 2013 - Emzybrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nairalander Of The Year by seno408(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2012
In this section norminate people who you think deserves to be the best nairalander of the year. The person with the higest votes before 31 december wins.
Re: Best Nairalander Of The Year by Paulipopor: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2012
I nominate myself.

Pls support me. I like to win the award, (of course i'll share the money wit you.) grin

1 Like

Re: Best Nairalander Of The Year by YoungMT: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
seno408: In this section norminate people who you think deserves to be the best nairalander of the year. The person with the higest votes before 31 december wins.
do u know You are stepping on the mods toe? sad
Re: Best Nairalander Of The Year by tpiah2: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Tpia@

Insightful posts, most open minded, pro-progress and anti- ignorance, etc etc.

Does not hesitate to call out those who are pulling down the site.
Re: Best Nairalander Of The Year by tpiah2: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Front page plz, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Upset / Please Render Some Help / A Letter To Those Born After June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.