Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Saw God Yesternight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw God Yesternight (710 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw God Yesternight by ooman(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Hi Everyone.

You are not going to believe this. I fell in a trance yesterday and saw God. Yes, I saw a Fly Spagetti shouting in the sky, Worship me and live, Reject me and Die.

Do you want to go to hell? So worship the Flying Spagetti, He is the only true God.
Re: I Saw God Yesternight by outrage: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2012
Hmm.. Reject him and die? Guy, u worship him you'll still die. So you have no point there.

In other news someone saw a unicorn yeaternight.. Please confirm
Re: I Saw God Yesternight by ooman(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2012
outrage: Hmm.. Reject him and die? Guy, u worship him you'll still die. So you have no point there.

In other news someone saw a unicorn yeaternight.. Please confirm

Boy, you dont understand, only the Flying Spagetti can save you. Only he can give you eternal life. Choose life, worship the Spagetti.
Re: I Saw God Yesternight by Heathen(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
@Op, celebrate, for today thy Creator hath shown favour upon thee. Stay noddled.

Re: I Saw God Yesternight by ooman(m): 2:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Heathen: @Op, celebrate, for today thy Creator hath shown favour upon thee. Stay noddled.

All praise to the Flying Spagetti
Re: I Saw God Yesternight by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: Hi Everyone.

You are not going to believe this. I fell in a trance yesterday and saw God. Yes, I saw a Fly Spagetti shouting in the sky, Worship me and live, Reject me and Die.

Do you want to go to hell? So worship the Flying Spagetti, He is the only true God.

EPIC troll FAIL. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? / Matthew Ashimolowo Acquires Multimillion Pound Land In The UK / Share Your Thoughts/Stories Of Offering Collection On Public Transport Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.