Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler (10057 Views)

This Man Believes He Is Jesus Christ...pope Benedict Him. / Pope Benedict XVI To Resign / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by caesaraba(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
nagoma:

Listen to the news baby." High level corruption "and "sexxtual misconduct" and " power tussle" is what is been reported on all international media. The butler was revealing these for the love of the church. Now that the Pope has forgiven him, we need to know about his love for the church and whether he has also forgiven the Pope. This is simple and straight forward please.

To get the information you require, I'll provide you with certain numbers in the Vatican that you can call for inquiries. Here they are:

1. Name: Angelo Sodano, Title: Cardinal-Secretary of State, Phone: 011-39-06-698-83913, Fax: 011-39-06-698-85255

2. Name: Jean-Louis Tauran, Title: Archbishop "Foreign Minister", Phone: 011-39-06-698-83014, Fax: 011-39-06-698-85255

3. Name: Paolo Sardi, Title: Archbishop./ Nuncio Special Affairs, Phone: 011-39-06-698-83538, Fax: 011-39-06-698-85255

Hope it helps.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Castos(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
What more can i say, when the POPE can visit him personaly and still forgives him without tweeting or pinging it like most Pastor do.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by alphaconde(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
I was clapping for the pope when I heard this. I love the papacy. I pray that controversy would be far from our threshold. I believe in the holy catholic church.
Alpha conde
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by teniyi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
My question is that, at what point did the Pope forgive him? If now, does it mean he had not forgiven him before now?
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by teniyi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
My question is that, at what point did the Pope forgive him? If now, does it mean he had not forgiven him before now?
So what will happen if the Pope had died before now?
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by claremont(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ma Angwa:

My friend do u really know ur bible. U shuld remember that d bible say no sinner shall go unpunished,even if the sins are forgiven. He is serving the punishment of his sins while been forgiven. Sentiments apart, let's always think normal.
Which 'sin' did he commit?! How is publishing the secrets of the vatican a sin?!

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Even the Church has her own SECRETS. What other secret is there to hide than to keep the world peaceful with the deceptive propaganda on the true nature of Cosmic energy that transmutes universes replacing it with a non-existent personacy codenamed God.
Na ur type dey believe say u come from baboon. Transmutes ko, transmutu ni.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by babadey(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2012
Cos u are a Christian,u should allow any misconduct abi?. Who send gabriel?. Baba God that said His judgement will start from the church knew what HE saw. Gabriel should have left that for GOd,till HE knows when its right.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by cold(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2012
Methinks the Roman Catholic church should be renamed Peadophilia Incorporated. When this man isn't sending thousands of operatives to Africa to kick against condom use (even between married couples where only one person is affected) he & his ilk are busy molesting little boys. You can never underestimate the power of stvpid people in large numbers

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by blazingtrain: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2012
Way 2 go Pope. Thumbs up.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by vandarsar(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2012
You are crazy! Does that means the bible is a by piece of shit which contradicts itself ?

Ma Angwa:

My friend do u really know ur bible. U shuld remember that d bible say no sinner shall go unpunished,even if the sins are forgiven. He is serving the punishment of his sins while been forgiven. Sentiments apart, let's always think normal.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by kiyosaki1(m): 1:32am On Dec 23, 2012
Dats
is the spirit.Kudos
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by naptu2: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2012
claremont:
Which 'sin' did he commit?! How is publishing the secrets of the vatican a sin?!

Is stealing a sin?
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by doofanc: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2012
claremont:

those documents were supposed to be confidential. But he chose to break the rules of those with authority over him. That makes it sin
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Iaz93: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2:

Is stealing a sin?
No, it's not. Hediat!
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by nagoma(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2012
aryzgreat: In the spirit of christmas, papa weldone! forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespassed against us...........

Is that why some christians are busy trespassing ( stealing and kidnapping). To celebrate the spirit of Chritmas ?
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Moi je ette un catholic mes je kite.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Iaz93: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2012
La Professeur: Moi je ette un catholic mes je kite.
translate pls
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by dulphines: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2012
Series22: So pope dey drink beer? Na waoh
Monkey man, is that what the topic conveys? Carry ur time o. Merry Christmas sir! Lol
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by naptu2: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2012
Iaz93:
No, it's not. Hediat!

grin grin grin
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by dulphines: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Even the Church has her own SECRETS. What other secret is there to hide than to keep the world peaceful with the deceptive propaganda on the true nature of Cosmic energy that transmutes universes replacing it with a non-existent personacy codenamed God.
May the Almighty God have mercy on you, fogive u ur sins and lead u 2 everlasting life, amen. If u believe!
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by goldplated(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2012
glory to the pope, the almighty gawd.

well people will be sled to the slaughter

look the fanfare, the golden chair, ornaments,
precious stones, the big hat, the images/idols/symbols,flowers
all these things and you still dont think
you are into something else

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by dulphines: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2012
teniyi: My question is that, at what point did the Pope forgive him? If now, does it mean he had not forgiven him before now?
So what will happen if the Pope had died before now?
The Pope may hv long 4given him and recently followed up with this visit 2 Gab. It is nt enough to forgive in ur heart bt letting d offender knw is key. Let's not talk of ur follow-up question sir.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by smartdude1(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2012
Ymodulus: you cant be crius?? why did he allow the man to go to jain in the first place? y not forgive him dem? i tot the bible say forgive pple so ur heavenly father can forgive u?

he is forgiving....but he still gats to b punished....
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by goldplated(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2012
caesaraba:

To get the information you require, I'll provide you with certain numbers in the Vatican that you can call for inquiries. Here they are:

1. Name: Angelo Sodano, Title: Cardinal-Secretary of State, Phone: 011-39-06-698-83913, Fax: 011-39-06-698-85255

2. Name: Jean-Louis Tauran, Title: Archbishop "Foreign Minister", Phone: 011-39-06-698-83014, Fax: 011-39-06-698-85255

3. Name: Paolo Sardi, Title: Archbishop./ Nuncio Special Affairs, Phone: 011-39-06-698-83538, Fax: 011-39-06-698-85255

Hope it helps.

over sabi
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by mu2sa2: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2012
yohanna zack: Dat was a gud one there. But butler shuld count himself lucky he is not frm another society or faith, he wuld hav been gistin wit his late grand parents now. Jesus is indeed LORD.
But you wont find sordid cases of sex.ual misconduct, secrecy and high-level corruption in the faith you are alluding to.But why must you drag another faith in when dealing with scandals in your own faith?
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by clog(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2012
Catholics are like muslims, always arguing w/out avin a personal reasons for their arguement. Its always gonna be as thev've been told from cradle... Ur population is too much [jst like muslims] that's why noody has really stood up to challenge ur doctrins [Martin Luther tried]. I can't wait for judgement day! Am gonna watch it on HD plasma TV in my living room.
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by tmarcus(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2012
brrrr: which 1 be jain again ?or ur vocal chord. No sabi english?
Help me ask him o
Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Francuiz: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2012
clog: Catholics are like muslims, always arguing w/out avin a personal reasons for their arguement. Its always gonna be as thev've been told from cradle... Ur population is too much [jst like muslims] that's why noody has really stood up to challenge ur doctrins [Martin Luther tried]. I can't wait for judgement day! Am gonna watch it on HD plasma TV in my living room.
I bet you'l be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2012
cold: Methinks the Roman Catholic church should be renamed Peadophilia Incorporated. When this man isn't sending thousands of operatives to Africa to kick against condom use (even between married couples where only one person is affected) he & his ilk are busy molesting little boys. You can never underestimate the power of stvpid people in large numbers

bros, personally I am not a fan of religion but as an adult I don't condone it when people generalize issue. Yeah, they may be bad ones among them but then you should not make vane the work of the few good in their mist. Just like the way you people would also go ahead and attack all Muslim because some of them are evil, by condemning everyone you all forgot about the good ones in their mist that you live with every day of your life. I am sure you are an educated adult, my advice to you is you should think through before you say stuff.

Meanwhile I forgive you too for the things you may say again in response to my post. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler by redsun(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2012
Going by history,the pope is the respresentative of the devil himself on earth,opulently living of the sweat of the ignorance like every other organized religion leader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) / What's Your Best Moment In Church? / Question & Answer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.