Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert (13862 Views)

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Proud Moment! Femi Kuti And Son Made Perform Together On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by postit: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pictures speak better... here u have it

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Darch: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
I see
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by omochristi: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
I love wiskid,davido park well joor #teamwizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
na tapolin wizkid take sew shirt?is dat the latest now?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
where is the baddest concert ? you did not notify us with the venue.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by PaulJohn1: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Good to see the Ogun boys do their thing, keep it up.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
I wonder how much dis guys pay nairaland for this PRO its too much davido..wizshit and tont decay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Citizen01(f): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
ok
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by alfredo4u(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
u guys r doing well, any cash for me dis xmas?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hey who is the third guy at the extreme, to the right ? the singer wearing spec. with a mic. in his right hand. Thought it was only Wiz and David were the ones performing.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by paranorman(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Does this mean an end to their 1 tym rumord beef?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kids

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Kaxmytex(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
I don see dem..
Can i hv my MB back right naw?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by ozodimgba(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ok tongue
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by tellwsdom: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
hehe..small pikin dem undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Hailedin9ja: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Young Millionaires.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Uchenna42(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Let them release a song together johr...... undecided (•͡.̮ •͡ )
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by huninaija(f): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Two dwarfsss lmao grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by ephsiba(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
I suppose the venue of the concert is ocean view cuz it was televised, though its good to see this happening in Nigeria musical industry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nice combo but who is this "nigerianhero" wasting space with this SMS advert?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by yamunla(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Paul John: Good to see the Ogun boys do their thing, keep it up.
Bro..davido is OSUN..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by braine(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Hey who is the third guy at the extreme, to the right ? the singer wearing spec. with a mic. in his right hand. Thought it was only Wiz and David were the ones performing.

That's Shina Rambo I guess. That guy aint sh*it. Sings crap.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by cold(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nice
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
na wizkid and someone else b dat o,no b Davido
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by bbulldog(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
maxwello.yg:
where is the baddest concert ? you did not notify us with the venue.
..... Shey na nokia 3310 u dey use ni?.... Mayb u are not social enough to know the venue according to ur username
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
tellwsdom: hehe..small pikin dem undecided
I dey laff u. Small pikin wey fit stone ur kele cash wey go confuse her life

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija: Two dwarfsss lmao grin
Who ave enuf cash 2 re-orient, re-coordinate, nd rebrand ur life nd ur future.(No offence intended)
Make I hear say dem toast u, nd u no gree. #some_girls_and_shakara

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hailedin9ja: Young Millionaires.
That's J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the summary
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by sundaybam(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Small boys but they are controlling what some adult cannot control. Moneeeeeeey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here / If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / The Decadence In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.