Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert (13863 Views)

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Proud Moment! Femi Kuti And Son Made Perform Together On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Zikdik(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Uchenna42: Let them release a song together johr...... undecided (•͡.̮ •͡ )
cry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Zikdik(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Tinyemeka(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Chai. You should have seen RoadBlock 3 @ Enugu last night.

TuFace, Timaya, the Ginjah Akpako Master Terry G, Duncan Mighty, J-Martins, Mister Raw, SlowDogg, Chuddy K, that Azonto guy (forgotten his name), Uche Ogbuagu, I go Dye, and whole lot of others my tired brain can't recall right now. Even Davido was billed to perform. Guess he had to be at OP's show.

Chai even Flavour N' abania thrilled the crowd. Wished Ogugua89 was there. smiley

I've never seen that much collection of artistes perform in a single show before. And it seemed like the whole of Enugu had emptied into that arena. The show ran from 8pm till TuBaba wrapped it up at around 5:40am. I never knew I could stand for that long screaming at the top of my voice the same time. LOL.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by tellwsdom: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
chess guru:
I dey laff u. Small pikin wey fit stone ur kele cash wey go confuse her life
Guy, why una dey think sey na everybody fr here poor??...u don't even know me, nor my girl, to knw if she's the daughter of dantata..nna eh u baffle me o
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by huninaija(f): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
chess guru:
Who ave enuf cash 2 re-orient, re-coordinate, nd rebrand ur life nd ur future.(No offence intended)
Make I hear say dem toast u, nd u no gree. #some_girls_and_shakara

Who the hell are you? I don't re-call mentioning your name or even referring to you in my comment. Learn to respond when spoken to Mr! Not all of us are money hungry like you and still have some respect for ourselves!! Nansenseeee
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Dotman01(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Paul John: Good to see the Ogun boys do their thing, keep it up.
Davido's from ede in osun state
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cool
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
tellwsdom:
Guy, why una dey think sey na everybody fr here poor??...u don't even know me, nor my girl, to knw if she's the daughter of dantata..nna eh u baffle me o
U do have a point sir. But I always try nd b realistic. Age will remain J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a number. I find it unrealistic 2 measure an individual J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ based on his size (especially whn that person's value or worth is a known fact ).
P.s I was joking abt ur gf (don't take me 2 seriously)

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Who the hell are you? I don't re-call mentioning your name or even referring to you in my comment. Learn to respond when spoken to Mr! Not all of us are money hungry like you and still have some respect for ourselves!! Nansenseeee
hahaha. I don hear ma!!
Its ur type that will forget her boyfriend is with her in a show nd b screaming 'DBANJ'!! 'DBANJ'!! 'I love u'.
U said something abt respect. If I hear!!
U are right in the fact that I don't knw you, nd hence have no right 2 use ur post against u, but if I had a penny for every time I heard a girl say a comment like u did, I wld b employing dangote as my house boy!!.
Seriously, that's h ow psquare came 2 uniport a few years back nd some of d most noble girls I know where almost flying out of window 2 meet them. Dey where driving in a car, nd d troop of girls where running like fowl behind them.
P.s they mayb arrogant, spoilt, even useless,but don't belittle 2 millionaires simply by calling them short. That's way 2 myiopic
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Freiburger(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
tellwsdom: hehe..small pikin dem undecided
Haters @ it again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by huninaija(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
chess guru: hahaha. I don hear ma!!
Its ur type that will forget her boyfriend is with her in a show nd b screaming 'DBANJ'!! 'DBANJ'!! 'I love u'.
U said something abt respect. If I hear!!
U are right in the fact that I don't knw you, nd hence have no right 2 use ur post against u, but if I had a penny for every time I heard a girl say a comment like u did, I wld b employing dangote as my house boy!!.
Seriously, that's h ow psquare came 2 uniport a few years back nd some of d most noble girls I know where almost flying out of window 2 meet them. Dey where driving in a car, nd d troop of girls where running like fowl behind them.
P.s they mayb arrogant, spoilt, even useless,but don't belittle 2 millionaires simply by calling them short. That's way 2 myiopic

Story!!! Its never too late to be like p square now maybe your own version will be "down low square" keep dreaming! One day sha
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija:

Story!!! Its never too late to be like p square now maybe your own version will be "down low square" keep dreaming! One day sha
Nah u miss d point dear. My annoyance (if I can call it that) is girls with there double standards.
Ave seen some many girls rubbish a guy nd swearing that they will neva date a guy because he is 2 dis or not enuf dat, only 2 b licking d guys fingers next month...I mean wtf is all d fronting for?
P.s dis thread aint abt psquare , but 2 really gudlooking millionaires that u J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ called dwarfs
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by huninaija(f): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2012
chess guru:
Nah u miss d point dear. My annoyance (if I can call it that) is girls with there double standards.
Ave seen some many girls rubbish a guy nd swearing that they will neva date a guy because he is 2 dis or not enuf dat, only 2 b licking d guys fingers next month...I mean wtf is all d fronting for?
P.s dis thread aint abt psquare , but 2 really gudlooking millionaires that u J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ called dwarfs

The tin dey pain you ni? Did i say i'm interested in davido or wizkid or you think i'm like the girls you meet that would drop there pants at the mention of there names? I was joking why are you sad? Goshhh
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija:

The tin dey pain you ni? Did i say i'm interested in davido or wizkid or you think i'm like the girls you meet that would drop there pants at the mention of there names? I was joking why are you sad? Goshhh
Hahaha like I said I got no right 2 generalize u dear, but some girls 2 dey form ni. #fact
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by tellwsdom: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2012
chess guru:
U do have a point sir. But I always try nd b realistic. Age will remain J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a number. I find it unrealistic 2 measure an individual J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ based on his size (especially whn that person's value or worth is a known fact ).
P.s I was joking abt ur gf (don't take me 2 seriously)
It is well
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by tellwsdom: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2012
Freiburger:
Haters @ it again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeggyy undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by egbeman1: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2012
braine:

That's Shina Rambo I guess. That guy aint sh*it. Sings crap.

That's not Shina Rambo, but Bayo Adeleke aka Red_HKN. He's their crew member. I guess his single is coming out January 2013
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by mikevox: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Hey who is the third guy at the extreme, to the right ? the singer wearing spec. with a mic. in his right hand. Thought it was only Wiz and David were the ones performing.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by razznaija(f): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2012
Is that leather abi pleather that Wizkid has on?
in that hot Naija weather?....... buahahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Emmywudz(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Yungwizzzy: Kids
kidz way fit sama ur face wi† money
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
bbulldog: .....
Shey na nokia 3310 u dey use ni?.... Mayb u are not social enough to
know the venue according to ur username
Don't judge people by their usernames, if i should judge you by urs, you are a bulldog(nkita).
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Giving replies that are not answers to what was being asked. Na how una dey fail exams and interviews na, do make e enter ur blood.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
If I should show you my phone u'd probably dig up my profile and mannap me 4 a heavy ransom cos u're too poor 2do nothing but just view it.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by lion042(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
make wizkid no shake hand with that nauty boy called DVD or Davido be him name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here / If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / The Decadence In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.