Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Intellingent Female Friend Needed To Hangout With In Lagos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Intellingent Female Friend Needed To Hangout With In Lagos (709 Views)

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intellingent Female Friend Needed To Hangout With In Lagos by mudistr(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
I'd like to be friends with a descent girl that lives in lagos. I'd prefer someone living on the island. We could go out clubbing and to the cinema from time to time. I'd prefer if the girl is intelligent and witty

Send me a Pm and I'll get back to you kiss
Re: Intellingent Female Friend Needed To Hangout With In Lagos by kaybaby1: 4:11pm On May 26, 2013
I need cool,matured and intelligent female friends on the mainland. Pls no lesbians o! Am a christian chic. She can be in her mid or late twenties. She should be fun loving yet decent and hard working.you can add me on 22F6370a.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chating... / What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes / I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.