Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes (708 Views)

If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by gegeski: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls I need somone to advice mi on what to do. I took my fiancee out fr a date nd while on d way, 3 guys were walkin towards us, one of dem called on my girl nd she turnd nd notice she dosnt kw d guy. I den ask her if she kws him nd she said no so we continued walking. Aftr few mins, we den saw dis 3 guys walk towards us nd one said my girl matchd his leg were as she didn't even com close to him, nd bfr we cud say sorry to him, d guy gave my girl a very dirty resounding slap on her cheek thr in my presence, nd as I approached d guy nd lettin to kw y he did dat nd in a gentle manish way cus dey r 3 hefty guys, he gave her anoda slap. I got mad nd pushd d guy y he did dat nd dis two guys held mi, y d oda guy gave my gurl som more slaps accusing her of matchin his leg whereas she didn't. Nd at d end collectd both our fones.nd wit d marks of his fingers stil showing on her face. Wen dey left us, she jst left mi, bored a keke nd left. She dosnt wnt to tlk to mi, nt pickin my calls nd hv said I shldnt com see her. Am confused. Pls wht shld I do?nd I stil do luv her so much. Should I hv fought d 3 of dem to show my bravery Am confused.
Re: What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by Taiwo20(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
kill yourself
Re: What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by wharlzywee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Taiwo20:
kill yourself
is dat wat u will do if ur in his shoes?? ediot
Re: What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by Mrval20(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
@op, I hope this isn't a lie though.
I even commend your bravery for pushing a hefty guy in the presence of two other hefty guys.
My friend once found himself in this situation and simply pretended to be calling his lawyer until the assault ended.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by ghost1718(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2014
IF that ur girl loved u, she for no leave u so my guy free urself and fine another girl

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by rickt: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
lmao!
Re: What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes by gegeski: 5:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Taiwo, I hp u ar nt among dis 3 bandits cus d way u responded sounds like u r part of d plan

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship / How I Almost Slept With My Fiance Sister / After A Lady Says Yes, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.