Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? (6800 Views)

Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? / Musical Instrument Ebooks(piano,guitar,drums, Voice Training) / Special Tips You Should Keep In Mind While Buying Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play the drum very well,as matter of fact I was the drumbito of my former school kegite club...
And I also play with gurls alot
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ekpili,Ogene,Ekwe,Udu and Igba....My younger brother Onyekachukwu is more gifted but I dance better....music is rooted in my family....my mother is a famous dancer in my villa and she also taughtt ppl dance steps. My two sister are fantastic dancers both hip-hop and traditional.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Abbeymakanki22: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play keyboard ,but nt perfect yet..any gud keyboardist 4rm ilorin can holla @ my on 07033177453.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
the clarinet.
lol i used to be in my school band in middle school
before i abandoned it for the dance team. grin

*reminisces*
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove: My armpits. 'The Armpit Symphony' is my specialty cheesy

lol. you nor well!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by saipn: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play keyboard,drums and base guitar
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Bokoharam: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb: flute

I need to learn to play my flute; I have bought it, can produce sound in it, but need to get it right. can u hook up with me?

@OP, I play the piano, guitar....

I have a violin and drums for my kids. I want to also buy and learn to play the sax. I love sax and flute.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by mindvision: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
I can play Agogo, sekere, omele and Apala. I believe in culture.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by richardoz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play keyboard
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by mysticgal(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
the piano,though am not serious??
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Bluediamond1(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
None. *sad face*
but i wish 2learn,d piano or bass guitar.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Hardfact: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: Piano- I'm a professional in this field

Bass guitar- Also a professional

Lead guitar- Almost there

Saxophone- Attempted it a little but will never try that again.

Traditional flute- I played this very well when i was young, don't but lost my flute when i started playing electrical powered instrument. Don't know if I can still play that.

Jazz- Learning.

You are the bomb!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
The Guitar, Piano and Violin
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by agiboma(f): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Claironet and piano
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by ciphoenix: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
sanb: The Guitar, Piano and Violin
you can play the violin, for real? WOW cheesy
i can play the piano, and it alone.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Jyde89: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play the piano
the drums
and the recorder
to a not too high level
but i major in vocal's
and song writing
and i can also teach the piano.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by stanjohn57: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
ogugua88:

What's stopping you from learning?

My dear I just don't hv a good answer to just why I can't! It seems I have never being at d right place at d right time, or don't hv anywhere or any1 to teach me at anypoint I can afford d time!
Am really becoming desperate to learn but won't say I hv made any good/tangible effort 2wards it tho!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Mattin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play set drums and keyboard.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by omotola1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Keyboard.... Perfectly.
Harmonica.... Perfectly.
Recorder.... Perfectly.
Bass guitar.... Perfectly.
Lead guitar.... Perfectly.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
omotola1: Keyboard.... Perfectly.
Harmonica.... Perfectly.
Recorder.... Perfectly.
Bass guitar.... Perfectly.
Lead guitar.... Perfectly.

Wow. You just be a musical genius.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
stanjohn57: My dear I just don't hv a good answer to just why I can't! It seems I have never being at d right place at d right time, or don't hv anywhere or any1 to teach me at anypoint I can afford d time!
Am really becoming desperate to learn but won't say I hv made any good/tangible effort 2wards it tho!

You can always teach myself. I was teaching myself electric guitar until my smallest sister snapped two strings. I haven't continued because I haven't replaced the strings lol. I am my own enemy of progress. Don't be your enemy. If you want to learn, you can buy or rent an instrument (depending on your location), buy musical books or print some beginner's material from the internet. I'm sure there are lessons on Youtube too. If you want to learn, then you have the power to do something about it smiley
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Piano,bass guitar,lead guitar,drum set, akuba,talking drum,and i sing.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by bbulldog(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mynd_44: **sad**
None
is SAD an instrument or what......u most be a pro in SAD o!!!!!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by billionman: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play
The keyboard

Acoustic guitar (jazz life earl klugh and agboola shadare)

Bass guitar

Drum set

Sax

I play with fruity loops too

I wanted to try the trumpet then in 2009 but I later abandoned it cos it was stressful. It's the most difficult instrument I've ever come across. But now that I can handle the alto sax I don't think the trumpet will be a problem to me but I don't want to go back to it again.
I look forward to having a jazz band someday with like minds as a hobby and not for financial gains.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by billionman: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: Piano- I'm a professional in this field

Bass guitar- Also a professional

Lead guitar- Almost there

Saxophone- Attempted it a little but will never try that again.

Traditional flute- I played this very well when i was young, don't but lost my flute when i started playing electrical powered instrument. Don't know if I can still play that.

Jazz- Learning.

Why did you abandon the sax? Could it be cos of the initial scrotal hernia thing? It's a usual thing but the pain stops on it's own after some time. I experienced it too.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by izuplayspiano(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Recorder > trumpet > keyboard > flute > sax. I'm perfect in ascending order
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by PromixTuhh(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Drums all the way!!!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by r231(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta: ^^^arrrrrgh. Today is sunday. My eyes shall not behold iniquity, neither shall i nurse unholy thoughts. Hmmm. Nice instruments you gat. I hope you can use them well.

You want to try it grin grin

Free lessons available
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by stanjohn57: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
ogugua88:

You can always teach myself. I was teaching myself electric guitar until my smallest sister snapped two strings. I haven't continued because I haven't replaced the strings lol. I am my own enemy of progress. Don't be your enemy. If you want to learn, you can buy or rent an instrument (depending on your location), buy musical books or print some beginner's material from the internet. I'm sure there are lessons on Youtube too. If you want to learn, then you have the power to do something about it smiley

Hmmm! Is it really that simple? I will luv to learn keyboard and some string instrument for starts but I figured I will need atleast a quasi proffessional to put me 2ru d basics. Procrastination seems 2b my worst undoing!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2012
ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Ishilove: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

lol. you nor well!
I try best grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage- His Voice / VIDEO : Sweet Boy - Falz / LYRICS: Iyanya – Up To Something Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.