Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180661 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
djcrown: Una funny for this thread o.... Una mumu come dey form superstar for this room!!! "Don't ask me how" your order of the day,, see una mouth!!!! Una think say we no fit connect withot una multiplier abi
Must you insult yourself to pass a message? I tire for some of you sef.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by djcrown(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
What then is the essence of this thread?? To gain more followers on twitter
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by beehighdee(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
luluosas:
Must you insult yourself to pass a message? I tire for some of you sef.

don't mind him, he's still a learner......laffin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
luluosas:
Really? Maybe you are the number 1 Glo agent here but just pre[b][/b]tending to be nice.

U hv just confirmed ur mission as a double agent here cuz i mentioned no names
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Proffdada:

U hv just confirmed ur mission as a double agent here cuz i mentioned no names
Whether you mentioned names or not does not mean I don't understand where you are going. Go and check all my accounts across social media and see if I have any relationship with Glo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
djcrown: What then is the essence of this thread?? To gain more followers on twitter
Are we begging anybody to follow us there? For what game is this your argument?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
I want to laff in spanish @all the comments above. Pls don't ask me how oooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by beehighdee(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2013
OCTAVO: I want to laff in spanish @all the comments above. Pls don't ask me how oooooooooo.

buhahahaha.....laff in Vietnamese
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2013
wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked really missed a lot, mtn didnt allow me to connect to my pc, nw am back. even faster and better grin. Any new gist? i can see there are some new learners in the house
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2013
yeah yeah yeah, Bleep Glo, Bleep gbam Bleep multiplier for all I care, the best smartphone data trick is here, and it's working perfectly on my Fone, I jus pray it doesn't end soon, that's wat I'm using to post this and don't ask me how, I'm working on creating a thread about it, so guys watch out... hahaha it's all a joke abeg oh smiley:-):-D:-P
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2013
Time to sleep.
If not for my wife's G-BAM plan, Airtel would have shut me out from coming online completely, as there's is still no internet access till now.
As I am updating my Skype App on my phone, I am equally downloading Facebook App on my wife's phone, using the same connection on her phone.
I wish you all a peaceful night rest to continue again tomorrow by the grace of God. Good night all.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by beehighdee(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2013
BasseyJ: Hmmm, biko here's my mail for any1 kind enough to help me with info on this...johnebassey@gmail.com. Thanks, also, ai no be agent o, check my profile gringrin and dont ask me howgrin
I wanna sleep nao and please dont ask me why..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2013
since this thread on glo bis started this page i found to be most humorous. the thread hv turned to a joke since its purpose has been frustrated by GLO and pls dont ask me why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2013
please how do i do the multiplier stuff oooo abeg,i need am for my android....here is my twitter handle,mayeonline
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lateedee(m): 3:39am On Feb 27, 2013
my twitter is @lateedee. thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2013
I downloaded RealPlayer of about 12MB in less than 10 minutes, using Hotspot to connect to my wife's G-BAM data. Is this speed test result OK? Good morning all.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2013
This thread is becoming ridiculous, smh, well if u wanna help holla me...if u don't wanna go Bleep urself with ur bogous clai of having new codes, gave up on u guys long time ago....and if u have. A code and u wanna be paid for it, let us know
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2013
Now on Airtel as battery has run down on my wife's phone.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by elbryant(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2013
guy u too dey make noise here jare make we hear word......@ lolu

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2013
luluosas:
Whether you mentioned names or not does not mean I don't understand where you are going. Go and check all my accounts across social media and see if I have any relationship with Glo.

WhEre I'm heading to? I joined dis thread cuz I'm ANTIglo. I was a victim of their çraftiness n won't rest. FYI I never used their BIS to browse on non BB
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2013
Good morning all.
There's certainly no reason for anyone to take to insulting others over the Glo G-BAM whatever. To be frank and very sincere, there's no secret code in the whole matter. It is what you and I already know. All that is involved is you as an individual, to use your intellect to decode how to increase/multiply the free data volume. Certainly, we will NEVER disclose the procedure here, no matter the insults and name calling. This is so because, we don't know who is who among us here in Nairaland.
Please, enough of these unwarranted insults and abuses. I personally have advised you guys what and how to go about it before should you ever require help. I told you people to stop dropping your emails and twitter handles but, you will not seize. Come on, use your senses na.
please, let's be mature enough to understand each other. I for one have never received any free damn data volume from Glo, even if they keep deducting my 5 5 naira everyday. So please, let's behave the adults we are. Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2013
el_bryant: guy u too dey make noise here jare make we hear word......@ lolu
Me, noise maker, thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2013
luluosas: Now on Airtel as battery has run down on my wife's phone.

You don't allow your wife to enjoy her phone anymore. Na wah o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2013
Proffdada:

WhEre I'm heading to? I joined dis thread cuz I'm ANTIglo. I was a victim of their çraftiness n won't rest. FYI I never used their BIS to browse on non BB
Anti Glo? Congratulations as you just scored 1000 points. What is anti Glo person doing in a thread where Glo is being discussed?
For your information, I personally hated MTN and I will NEVER stick to their products but, it does not gives me the right to start pulling them down, when they haven't offended me. I will only talk when if I subscribed to their service and offered sh.it delivery. If you watch very well, you will see that I'm bashing Airtel because they are offering me poor service after subscribing to their service. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2013
sinade1:

You don't allow your wife to enjoy her phone anymore. Na wah o. grin grin grin
No be like that ooooooooo. I still dey teach her how to use the phone. Na that one cause am. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2013
Finally i see this glo bolt modem is badly built. I have been trying to connect since morning, but it didnt connect atall until i used one old universal modem i had before. This is very bad from glo, and i don't advise anybody to make this same mistake i made in buying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.