Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. (2712 Views)

He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Getting Job After NYSC: How Long Is Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2012
please good people, i am a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (300L) and by God's grace i will graduate with 2.1 . I have been dreaming since my childhood to work in the oil company, that is the reason i chose my course--petroleaum geology.

But the problem is that (from what i hear) good Jobs are scarce in Nigeria, working in the oil and gas company is like looking for ocean in the desert.

Please, i beg you people, especially those working in the oil company, to please tell me the necesary steps i must follow in other to be there.

Others not working there, but have the experience, please you may also comment.
(1) must i have abroad Msc?
(2) must i know somebody to link me?
(3) must i be too intelligent?....

Pls moderators may you move this to the front page, i need so many contributors, pls do it for me. Thank you.
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2012
This is a joke right

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by eduno: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2012
LMAO. Asin joke of life
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Shwarz: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2012
If u want a job in an oil company,all you just need to do is offer to sleep your way to it and you'll get there........

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN: This is a joke right

do you take everything as a joke?
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2012
Shwarz: If u want a job in an oil company,all you just need to do is offer to sleep your way to it and you'll get there........

don't understand
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2012
Ezegozie:

do you take everything as a joke?
Why did u post it @first in d jokes section....... I wanna believe the mods moved it for you. So how do you want me to take a story posted in the jokes part of nl.......I doubt if u want us to be serious
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
Why did u post it @first in d jokes section....... I wanna believe the mods moved it for you. So how do you want me to take a story posted in the jokes part of nl.......I doubt if u want us to be serious

usherlan, i think this post is not for you, it is for individuals that knows the difference between when somebody is joking and when somebody is serious. You mustn't comment on my post, if you don't have anything good to contribute, why not keep quiet instead of saying nothing.
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2012
Arrant nonsense.
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by yuzedo: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Arrant nonsense.
grin grin grin

Send your CV to mediocregrammar@oilco.com
I will employ you in my oil company... Groundnut oil company! wink cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
yuzedo:
grin grin grin

I will employ you in my oil company... Groundnut oil company! wink cheesy tongue
Abi palm oil company...all na oil
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by 2kurupt(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Common guys give the dude a break.
@OP. The course your studying is superb & should be easy getting an oil coy job. I'll advice you have some technical, computer, maritime & safety training along with it to boost your chances. You don't sound too enthusiastic, try to see things on the bright side i.e be optimistic.
Ciao!
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
2kurupt: Common guys give the dude a break.
@OP. The course your studying is superb & should be easy getting an oil coy job. I'll advice you have some technical, computer, maritime & safety training along with it to boost your chances. You don't sound too enthusiastic, try to see things on the bright side i.e be optimistic.
Ciao!

thank you so much, this is the type of comment i need not this shitt i am seeing here. @tleast, i am convinced that there is a real humanbeing that drank his mum's bossom here.
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Arrant nonsense.

hope you don't expect me to start exchanging words with you?
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
yuzedo:
grin grin grin

one disease that affect some people is inability to know when seriousness is needed, i think thats one of some people's problem
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by calltonia2000: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
There is no secret getting job in oil and gas nd ur cert or wht u came out with doesn't matter if u hv God or u knew anyone. Cos I knw many who entered dere with waec ndenter part time today they are graduate. So just ask God to send u help cos once God dey involve protocols are broken. God is everything dnt depend on cert depend on God,he will send u help.
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ezegozie:

hope you don't expect me to start exchanging words with you?
You dare not

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by yuzedo: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ezegozie:

one disease that affect some people is inability to know when seriousness is needed, i think thats one of some people's problem

God punish you and your sense of entitlement! You never even graduate, you dey carry shoulder for who fit pay your lecturer to fail you. Oloshi! If you like, no humble, u dey find who go help you with, you still dey give them order. No be even Palm oil company, na Anointing Oil company u go find job... Rabbish and arrant nonsense! angry
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
yuzedo:

God punish you and your sense of entitlement! You never even graduate, you dey carry shoulder for who fit pay your lecturer to fail you. Oloshi! If you like, no humble, u dey find who go help you with, you still dey give them order. No be even Palm oil company, na Anointing Oil company u go find job... Rabbish and arrant nonsense! angry

i have heard you, thank you for displaying your stupidity and immaturity in the public.
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
calltonia2000: There is no secret getting job in oil and gas nd ur cert or wht u came out with doesn't matter if u hv God or u knew anyone. Cos I knw many who entered dere with waec ndenter part time today they are graduate. So just ask God to send u help cos once God dey involve protocols are broken. God is everything dnt depend on cert depend on God,he will send u help.

thank you so much my dear. I have only two mature people in this trend. Thank you people for the wise contributions. For others, just one word for you. your rantings can never stop what God has destined for me in future, so wether you talk sensibly or make a joke of it, what God has destined can never be changed
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by ebixy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. by Ezegozie(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
ebixy: @OP this will help www.nairaland.com/1106896/oil-workers-zone

with this type of individual, i bet you Nigeria will move forward. Oga sir thank you so much.

I call those that deserve good names good names not some hungry individuals, forming that they can pay my lecturers to fail me.

have you seen the money to eat 3times a day, let alone seeing the one to pay LECTURERS

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received His/her Appointment Letter For Civil Defence? / Petals Cosmetics Abule Egba, How Real Are These People. / Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.