Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. (2712 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Npower-tax Assessment Tests Will Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Good morning,
REMINDER: Do NOT panic. N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach assessment tests have NOT commenced.
N-TAX and N-Health applicants will still receive SMS to log in and write their assessment tests.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Freethought(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Okay
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by ENGANI(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please sir I applied with three names but in the acknowledgement letter which bears my unique reference number I saw two names first name and Surname. What is the explanation please sir
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2017
ENGANI:
Please sir I applied with three names but in the acknowledgement letter which bears my unique reference number I saw two names first name and Surname. What is the explanation please sir
Good day sir,You do not have any cause for alarm as along as your BVN details tallies with your application details .
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by luvguy(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
REMINDER: Do NOT panic. N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach assessment tests have NOT commenced.
N-TAX and N-Health applicants will still receive SMS to log in and write their assessment tests.
#NPowerNG
na waooo....are we gona wait 4 donkey years b4 we write the test?..... grin
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
na waooo....are we gona wait 4 donkey years b4 we write the test?.....
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Tizzyreal: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
For the mean time, see these sites that pay their writers $100-$500 per article http://theblueapplepath..com.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Danielomisco(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng pls help me,i applied bt after the application it showed me thanks for applying npower,but it never displayed a reference number to me.pls help.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Tsam1959(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Danielomisco:
npowerng pls help me,i applied bt after the application it showed me thanks for applying npower,but it never displayed a reference number to me.pls help.

Sir its have to be network issue. refresh the page or kindly wait for the SMS for the assessment phase or not.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by ojun50(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Sir after the reference number wht other step should i take frm there or is there somtin else i need to do?
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
ojun50:
Sir after the reference number wht other step should i take frm there or is there somtin else i need to do?

Sir that all for now. we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by ojun50(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:

Sir that all for now. we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.

ok thanks, bt i notice i could nt logged in
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
please I was contacted by one of your call lines some minutes ago,the lady asked for my bvn and I told her to give me some minutes to find my purse and get it and call her back.but since then,i have been calling the line back but it keeps saying the line is busy.pls help me.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
chinma414:
please I was contacted by one of your call lines some minutes ago,the lady asked for my bvn and I told her to give me some minutes to find my purse and get it and call her back.but since then,i have been calling the line back but it keeps saying the line is busy.pls help me.
Sir kindly call back . the lines are always busy . applicants are always calling . Sir what is your complain?
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
Sir kindly call back . the lines are always busy . applicants are always calling . Sir what is your complain?
I went to the bank now and found that I have been making mistakes in my bvn.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by onstelly(f): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2017
@npowerng I received an SMS to write a text last week, which I did and just this morning they sent me another test, please what should I do?
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
onstelly:
@npowerng I received an SMS to write a text last week, which I did and just this morning they sent me another test, please what should I do?
Sir,it serves as a reminder. You don't need to panic about it.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Tsam1959(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
chinma414:
I went to the bank now and found that I have been making mistakes in my bvn.
hmmmm
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Tsam1959(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
onstelly:
If you have successfuly written your test. Do not worry about it. its a reminder noni. cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by onstelly(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tsam1959:
If you have successfuly written your test. Do not worry about it. its a reminder noni. cool[color=#550000][/color]
OK thanks
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by onstelly(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
Sir,it serves as a reminder. You don't need to panic about it.
Alright thanks
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by oyinkel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
@npowerng is it possible to change one's sector, let's say from N-teach to N-tax?
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
oyinkel:
@npowerng is it possible to change one's sector, let's say from N-teach to N-tax?
No sir.

1 Like

Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by subseaman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:
No sir.
Good day Sir,I received a message to take my N-power teaching but I have been trying to login to no avail,what should I do sir
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by eyeon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
good evening everyone, please Sir, do keep us updated on when N-teach will commence their test. thank you.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by skipppo90: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
pls my name is olatayo opeyemi olalekan on my bvn.....but when i was filling npower form it was opeyemi olatatyo olalekan....pls what is the solution ...did i violate bvn ruls..what can i do
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
skipppo90:
pls my name is olatayo opeyemi olalekan on my bvn.....but when i was filling npower form it was opeyemi olatatyo olalekan....pls what is the solution ...did i violate bvn ruls..what can i do
No ma'am
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
eyeon:
good evening everyone,
please Sir, do keep us updated on when N-teach will commence their test.
thank you.
N-teach assessment test would commence from Aug 9th .
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by npowerng: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
subseaman:

Good day Sir,I received a message to take my N-power teaching but I have been trying to login to no avail,what should I do sir
Assessment for N-teach would start from Aug 9th.
Re: Reminder:Do NOT Panic. N-Agro And N-Teach Assessment tests have NOT Commenced. by Thiannah(f): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good afternoon, please I registered for Nhealth since the 24th of July and I've not gotten any message since then.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / Job Vacancies On Nigeri Delta Ministry / Security Jobs In Ikoyi And Victoria Island Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.