Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

“i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari (5514 Views)

What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by honeric01(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Remove Igbo from the equation - we dont need Igbo even as VP. They have got no value to add.

I am not into tribal rubbish talk with anyone.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by honeric01(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2012
0lumide:

Oshiomole and Fashola are not yet sellable until after their 8year term has ended. As in after 2015.

Tho Fash and Osho are sellable now in the south, the Nigerian factor won't let them win in 2015.

I believe if the opposition parties merge and they really want to win, it will have to be a Northerner as president and say Fashola or Oshiomole as vice.

If GEJ should go in 2015 with PDP, then Ribadu/Fashola will win. But if PDP present a Northerner, the best person that can win is Buhari with a Fashola vice.

GEJ's image is already damaged so any young politician can win. Okorocha is not sellable yet. until he finishes his two terms as governor.

Let's just pray PDP brings Jonathan. If they do, Ribadu/Fashola will have both North and SW and even 40% from SS and about 660-70% FROM SE. But SW/NW/MB/NE/NC are sure banker for Ribadu/Fashola ticket if PDP brings GEJ. But if David Mark or any other old Northerner go, I think the opposition's best choice will have to be Buhari/Fashola

So why then did you include Tinubu's name at first?
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by miiraaj: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2012
agabaI23:

If you have issues with understanding my point, too bad. I can't transplant into your brain
Bros,u didn't realy make a point!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by topazjosh(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2012
But Shagari said you detained him and
then…
I too, was detained (general laughter).
Ok, what of Obasanjo? What kind of
relationship do you have?
Obasanjo; he mobilized Nigerian voters
against me.
But you have forgiven him?
No, I haven’t forgiven him (laughter).
Finally now, finally, finally, finally…
I don’t know when your final will come to a
real final.
If dis man hold power eh hmmm.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by abdulwastecx(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Buhari is an upright, honest and a discipline man, he will make a greate president.
we need a leader that will fight corruption and help manage our economy very well
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by abdulwastecx(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
ballabriggs:

Absolute trash. The military offers people a way out of poverty. By joining the military, you have an opportunity to earn and at the same time receive standard education.

For example, how many people can afford to pay for a flight school? But with the military, they get it for free in addition to being trained in management as an officer.

you are talking out of point.
The question how does encouraging people from affluent Northern family joining the military benefit the average Northern population with no education and job.

many Northern elit are from the rulling family bcs they encourage their children to join tje military while encouraging the poor masses to send their children to ALMAJIRI schools, this now create a scenario where people can easily be used for some few selfish Northern political interest.

You developed a country by providing affordable and quality technical education for the population
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by abdulwastecx(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
honeric01:

Please just remove Tinubu because he is not sell-able at all, it's best he stays behind the screen. Maybe Oshiomole/Okorocha or someone in that "form"

Best ticket will be Buhari and Fashola
a discipline, honest man, corrupt free Buhari with hard working, visionary technocrats Fashola...

some bigot wie call it muslim/muslim ticket, but I don't really care because we want is good governers and development
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by tit(f): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Best ticket will be Buhari and Fashola
a discipline, honest man, corrupt free Buhari with hard working, visionary technocrats Fashola...

some bigot wie call it muslim/muslim ticket, but I don't really care because we want is good governers and development

i support you.
just add shekau to support their good work.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by kayusely70(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
hasyak:
where are the bigots, let them come and know more about GMB.

they say he is a coup plotter?
they say he is an extremist?
they say he is a tribalist?

Thank God they never called him a thief! but they prefer to vote thieves into office base on sentiments.

WE GET THE LEADERSHIP WE DESERVE?
Most of those accusations are now proved to be true!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by omoharry(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
wiseguy:
So many people who comment here have not even bothered to read the interview and are already showing their bias and spewing rubbish. Whether you acknowledge it or not, it remains a fact that Buhari remains one of the upright leaders in this country.
So is Buhari still an upright leader? Sey you are enjoying the change you voted into power ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Largest Mosque And Islamic City To Be Built In Port Harcourt / List Of Nigerian Presidents Who Died While Still In Office / Aminu Masari: Nigeria Has Become Attractive To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.