Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Odemwingie Speaks Fire: Exposes The Corruption In NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Speaks Fire: Exposes The Corruption In NFF (542 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie / N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Odemwingie Speaks Fire: Exposes The Corruption In NFF by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Peter Odemwingie, this afternoon used the social network to blast NFF and Ikpeba , Siasa and Keshi. Speaking through is twitter handle (@OdemwingieP) he revealed so many secretes and malpractices in Nigerian football. Here are some of his tweets :
"@OdemwingieP: On my not inclusion to the eagles list i am not surprised. Not surprised Keshi and NFF couldn't tell me themselves. No personality!"
"@OdemwingieP: Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite me but is not saying the truth. He s still in my plans he said haha coach u no dey my plans."
"@OdemwingieP: To some who wanna put mouth here please act like men. When two men talk 3rd has nothing to do. So ikpeba s and the rest talk to me face2face"
"@OdemwingieP: This is all a comedy and our poor fans are being fed with lies while they cutting the cake for them selves."
"@OdemwingieP: Nff spokesman told MTN he is arrogant ? I am arrogant ? Why did countries president threaten to close down our federation for two years ?"
"@OdemwingieP: Why didn't Lagerback continue with supereagles after world cup ? Chop and run was his plan and they knew it."
"@OdemwingieP: Nigerian fans voted me nigerian player of the year during world cup qualifiers & I was a spectator in the world cup and I should be quiet?"
"@OdemwingieP: The only reason me and Siasia fell out was over kits that were not enough cos they were on sale as the olympics were on going. Shame !"
"@OdemwingieP: Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite me but is not saying the truth. He s still in my plans he said haha coach u no dey my plans."
And many more on his twitter handle.
Re: Odemwingie Speaks Fire: Exposes The Corruption In NFF by semid4lyfe(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2012

(1)

Enyeama vows to go unclad If Eagles Win Nations Cup / GEJ Charges Eagles To Reflects Nigeria’s Status As Africa’s Giant In AFCON / CAF Fines Ethopia $10,000 For Fan Trouble During Zambia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.