Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan (4700 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Chini: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Two families, two locations but one thing in common, Lots of children.
Read more ยปhttp://www.chinilive.com/2012/12/lots-of-children-duggar-vs-sullivan.html

Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
I only know about the Duggars and they are wonderful people. My son was in the same hospital as them as I was able to meet the father. Their children are great people. Im sure the Sullivan children are the same

But a lady I work with has 27 children. She beat the Duggars grin
Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Chini: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow! Do let us know her. That is amazing!
Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Chini: Wow! Do let us know her. That is amazing!

Can I PM you a link?
Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Chini: 2:27am On Dec 24, 2012
sure! send it to chinilive@gmail.com
Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
I sent one.
Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Chini: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks
Re: Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan by Callotti: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2012
I give it to the Duggars!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband(photo) / "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents / 3 Qualities Men Can Not Just Ignore In Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.