Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! (4654 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
As a married woman, would you let your best friend come and spend the night at your matrimonial home " just like old times"?
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by degurl(f): 3:22pm On May 29, 2013
Why not? Except you don't trust her and if you know her to have the habit of sleeping with her friend's men, then you should be careful.
On the other hand, if she is stranded and needs a place to sleep, you have to help out no matter her history. But guide your man jealously, as in if he wan go piss for night, follow am go toilet lol.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2013
degurl: Why not? Except you don't trust her and if you know her to have the habit of sleeping with her friend's men, then you should be careful.
On the other hand, if she is stranded and needs a place to sleep, you have to help out no matter her history. But guide your man jealously, as in if he wan go piss for night, follow am go toilet lol.
A place to sleep for like a week , So you mean i should be waking up at mid night to monitor my spouse grin
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2013
seriously

Even ur family should have limits in ur home let alone a friend.

Have u ever considered that ur hubby might not be able to withstand ccertain temptations that ur friend might be indirectly presenting.

Don't come crying here on nl when ur hubby eventually gets into d pit u indirectly dug for him

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:43pm On May 29, 2013
candygosh: seriously

Even ur family should have limits in ur home let alone a friend.

Have u ever considered that ur hubby might not be able to withstand ccertain temptations that ur friend might be indirectly presenting.

Don't come crying here on nl when ur hubby eventually gets into d pit u indirectly dug for him
hmmm wise words kiss
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2013
Hehehehe

So a supposed grown up responsible married man is now a toddler to occupy oneself with to avoid eating dirt? Jeezzz abi you married another woman's man? cool that's making you insecure ??

I for one like having people around cos we are workaholics and I don't have time snooping cos I married a responsible man that don't raye regberegbe grin So you shouldn't too. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by baby124: 3:52pm On May 29, 2013
What happened to a hotel? Is she destitute? She doesnt have a family If it is as a couple, yes. But as an individual, no. Same for the hubby. I just dont like the idea of people having access to my house anyhow. And also, your friends do change you know. Especially the ones you havent seen in a long while. You cant vouch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 29, 2013
Wow, so the Nigerian Married Man has degraded himself so much that he can't be trusted with any woman within 6 feet, lol, and the insecure Nigerian wife who has the personal responsibility of guarding a grown man so he won't be "tempted", you gatta love our "marriages"

5 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 29, 2013
Are you for real Baby_123?? Hotel ? person die??

I will have ANYBODY ( male, female , gay, transgender except snakes) over in my home with both my eyes shut with a loud snore in my comfy bed without any hazzle dear. I TRUST my babè 100% kiss
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by baby124: 4:08pm On May 29, 2013
Yes o, i dont want any misconceptions or any funny situation to arise. Like missing jewelry or someone going to say something that never happened. I personally wouldnt go and stay at a married friend's house alone. I just like to avoid unnecessary situations. People have issues o. You never see the ones that make up stories, oh the husband wants me, he was too nice to me. He did this and that. It is not about trust, but about avoiding unnecessary avenues for trash. or even the oversabi ones that will gossip about your home and how it is run. My family can stay, but friend's alone? NO. Same goes for the hubby. I wouldnt want a man i dont know, roaming around my house and/or my kids when he is not around.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2013
^^^ Hen hennn shocked I am learning, or maybe I'm naive then

but we are talking about your friend and not strangers here, I understand strangers tend to run their mouth and all that but your friend? come on now undecided
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by baby124: 4:16pm On May 29, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^^ Hen hennn shocked I am learning, or maybe I'm naive then

but we are talking about your friend and not strangers here, I understand strangers tend to run their mouth and all that but your friend? come on now undecided

People do change, i have learned that the hard way. I know someone that invited a very good friend to her house, got dressed in front of the friend, showing her gold. This person was robbed by that friend she trusted. Her husband and her have separate rooms, so the friend stayed in the room with her. It was when it was time for another party she realized the gold was gone. Who do you fight in such a situation. And really you underestimate the power of jealousy, you never know who is envious. I am also a very private person, i dont like when my privacy is violated or my space. Will i be able to tell them to leave the house for a while when i am going out, and come back when i do LOL
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Winneygirl(f): 4:31pm On May 29, 2013
Depends on why she is coming around. E.g she has an exam, job interview, training session, assignment etc, its ok.
But if she's bored where she is, and intends 2 come pass time in Ur house 4 a week....I don't see any need.
Besides, U obviously dont trust her or Ur hubby.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2013
Na wa oo.

So whats the big deal? Your friend travelling to visit you, then she is aiming to sleep with your husband?

So when your husbands friends come to visit too, maybe your husband should be monitoring you so you dont go and sleep with his friend?

Why allow your husband to go to work, He might as well be sleeping with his colleague, Why allow him travel alone? He might be going to sleep with another woman or the air hostess?

Why even allow him visit his family as he might be sleeping with his sisters and mother.

I think its only those who are capable of doing such that would be paranoid about such situation.

Why allow your sister or mother to come do Omugwo, Have you forgotten your husband might even nack your momsie and sister?

11 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
Thank You Dayo, infact I watched one African Magic movie where the usual suspect (Patience Ozokwor) slept with her daughters husband when she came for omuguwo, infact when the daughter caught them in bed, he asked his wife "why the shock? Is your mother not a woman"?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2013
Yesterday one woman flushed her child in the toilet, So lets take infants from their mothers so they dont flush them away

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Pennywise(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: As a married woman, would you let your best friend come and spend the night at your matrimonial home " just like old times"?

You are afraid, your friend might steal your man. Completely absurd.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:53pm On May 29, 2013
debrief08: Thank You Dayo, infact I watched one African Magic movie where the usual suspect (Patience Ozokwor) slept with her daughters husband when she came for omuguwo, infact when the daughter caught them in bed, he asked his wife "why the shock? Is your mother not a woman"?
LMAO
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by peteregwu(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2013
VERY DANGEROUS! YOU DONT HAV TO DO THAT, ON WHAT GROUND? EXCEPT YOU DONT REGARD YOUR SPOUSE ND THAT YOU WANT TROUBLE.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by slymm(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2013
My goodness, something is seriously wrong with women and the world. How can one explain following a grown ass man to the loo? Ha! A friend can not spend the night in the house again because a husband has now become a randy dog looking for who to pounce on? What kind of insult to men is that one? The best thing is to put the man in a box on the shelf, bring him out daily to polish him and return him back to the box, that is the only way to keep the man from the eyes of prying single friends who are jezebbels looking to swalloww the man hook line and sinker. A dog will be a dog, if you like follow him to the loo and come to the office to give him a Mouth Action...it will never be ok so if you married such a man, peace be still to your raging heart!

6 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 6:09pm On May 29, 2013
slymm: My goodness, something is seriously wrong with women and the world. How can one explain following a grown ass man to the loo? Ha! A friend can not spend the night in the house again because a husband has now become a randy dog looking for who to pounce on? What kind of insult to men is that one? The best thing is to put the man in a box on the shelf, bring him out daily to polish him and return him back to the box, that is the only way to keep the man from the eyes of prying single friends who are jezebbels looking to swalloww the man hook line and sinker. A dog will be a dog, if you like follow him to the loo and come to the office to give him a Mouth Action...it will never be ok so if you married such a man, peace be still to your raging heart!
wise one
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by SisiKill1: 6:43pm On May 29, 2013
Lmao cheesy cheesy

All sorts of orisirisi.

SMDH!
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by SisiKill1: 6:48pm On May 29, 2013
dayokanu: Yesterday one woman flushed her child in the toilet, So lets take infants from their mothers so they dont flush them away

Lmao....Exactly!!!

Doncha just love that kinda specious reasoning? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by coogar: 6:50pm On May 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Lmao cheesy cheesy

All sorts of orisirisi.

SMDH!

the thing tire me o......
life has sucked so bad now anything is possible. don't leave your kids with relatives or housemaids, don't leave your best friend with your husband, don't leave your wife with your buddies, don't leave the wife with the driver. all these insecurities would ruin the world if we are not careful!

even if the OP married a horn-dog, would he be sëxually attracted to every woman? you better put a leash on him too at the gas station before he unzips n grabs a female petrol attendant!!!

3 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by biolabee(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2013
Hahaha.
DK on point!!!
dayokanu: Na wa oo.

So whats the big deal? Your friend travelling to visit you, then she is aiming to sleep with your husband?

So when your husbands friends come to visit too, maybe your husband should be monitoring you so you dont go and sleep with his friend?

Why allow your husband to go to work, He might as well be sleeping with his colleague, Why allow him travel alone? He might be going to sleep with another woman or the air hostess?

Why even allow him visit his family as he might be sleeping with his sisters and mother.

I think its only those who are capable of doing such that would be paranoid about such situation.

Why allow your sister or mother to come do Omugwo, Have you forgotten your husband might even nack your momsie and sister?

That na naija marriage for you o
debrief08: Wow, so the Nigerian Married Man has degraded himself so much that he can't be trusted with any woman within 6 feet, lol, and the insecure Nigerian wife who has the personal responsibility of guarding a grown man so he won't be "tempted", you gatta love our "marriages"

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 6:57pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

the thing tire me o......
life has sucked so bad now anything is possible. don't leave your kids with relatives or housemaids, don't leave your best friend with your husband, don't leave your wife with your buddies, don't leave the wife with the driver. all these insecurities would ruin the world if we are not careful!

even if the OP married a horn-dog, would he be sëxually attracted to every woman? you better put a leash on him too at the gas station before he unzips n grabs a female petrol attendant!!!
LMAO
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2013
Yes when my husby is away LIKE now,,, my friend has being with me for the past 2days thou im considering to send her packin already
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Yes when my husby is away LIKE now,,, my friend has being with me for the past 2days thou im considering to send her packin already
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by sexymoma(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Yes when my husby is away LIKE now,,, my friend has being with me for the past 2days thou im considering to send her packin already
your hubby is away ba
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 29, 2013
It depends on how long she plans to be around, and how much of a friend she has been . I prefer people in their own homes,am really not a sleepover visitor person.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: your hubby is away ba
huh I dont understand
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 29, 2013

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! / Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) / Why Are Most Woman Now A Terrible Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.