Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria (6744 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ooh.. You guys are missing the main deal! Importation and distribution of ANDROID is the big deal of the year. So far so good i've distributed 96 pcs of android tablet starting december 2013 till this month of febuary 2013 and i distributed to some group of individual around me and am still counting..coz it's a continuess thing till i cover the whole abuja.
you dont need huge amount to star, u need just a sample of such android and that can be 1 or 2 pcs. Next is to go straight to those group of individual and you get the deal.

i know many of you are into the importation of android but find it dificult to market it but i bet you, i will show who to targeted with your android. Note you also belong to this group of individuals. Supplying 30 pcs a month and earn 5k profit per eacth android you knw how much that mean. These group of individual are people you can contact any day any time..

discover this secret and make cool profit...

how to be part of this android tablet distribution/supplying?

join the winning online class and discover the true color of importaion and distribution of android tablet real time business...

you will also discover how to ship your android from china as low at $7 to nigeria using DHL OR UPS.. 5 days maximum deliver time...

note just that but a qualify agent is standing by to clear and re deliver your android to your door step without any husling..

WILL YOU LIKE TO PARTNER WITH ME ON THIS STUFF? YOU"RE WELCOME..
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2013
hmm
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by Prince4God(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 15 people that will join me before Friday, 7th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it. Please, Follow the link to see the details.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/quick-smart-programmejust-what-you-are.html

Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
y use a free blog?
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by Prince4God(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2013
ogedanny: y use a free blog?

I enjoy the flexibility a lot. If it enables me to communicate with the world, I don't really mind if it is free or not.
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
package ur business...forget free thing!
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by numen(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
So many things gives you money. Honey production, farming, haulage, landscaping/horticulture, exotic/wild animals etc.

My area of specialty though is Legitimate Online Business. There's a LIVE update thread for one here https://www.nairaland.com/1324113/800-month-very-much-achievable

Cheers.
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
hmmm
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please, don't know what business to start with 100,000naira. I want to go into business but dnt knw d best one. Please, I need business ideas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mende Cane Village In Lagos: Many Crafts, Few Buyers / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Prices Of Food Stuff Decreased In November – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.