Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) (8548 Views)

Waje Pictured Caressing A Lion In A Zoo (photos) / [PICTURED] Nicki Minaj Caressing Meek Mill's D*ck On Stage / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by yeo: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2012
The tennis star is dating her Tennis couch Patrick Mouratoglou . These pictures were taken during their vacation in the Republic of Mauritius.

http://.com/2012/12/serena-williams-enjoys-hot-pda-with-new.html

Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Lmfaooo @thread! I know say say dis shyt go make am so therefore make I mark '1st to comment' register.

First to comment, haters go and diiiiieeee tongue
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Lol
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by HARDDON: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2012
killuminati: Lmfaooo @thread! I know say say dis shyt go make am so therefore make I mark '1st to comment' register.

Gud view . but OP , you seem not to ĸпoω the difference between Caress and placed upon!

I'd let it slid .....
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Chokolee(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2012
How you take know say na Caress??...that coach is relaxing my friend!!
Btw; forth to comment is not good enough, i have to seat up next time!!
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2012
Hm!
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2012
killuminati: Lmfaooo @thread! I know say say dis shyt go make am so therefore make I mark '1st to comment' register.

KILLUMINATI!!! grin

"all through your body.."

aiight i'ma stop. grin grin
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Ntn was wrong here.
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by SlyIg(f): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2012
May this not make the front page in Nairaland's name, Amen!
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2012
Oh my my!
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by alaoeri: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Ppl that have mark register Common, Drake & now her coach who else did i 4get.
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
O boy that azz na die. Are there any ladies with that kind of butt in Naija?
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by ogumarcus: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
O boy see nyassssssshhhhhhhhhh....wat color is dat?

grin grin grin
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by RickyRoss1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva: O boy that azz na die. Are there any ladies with that kind of butt in Naija?

I swear that azzz than make a nigger commit some serious sin...
Na Ghanaian babes dey get these types of azz, our 9ja babes still dey learn. I dont know why but Ghana women nor dey lack big azz. Fante etwe eye ede papaa
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Iaz93: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I swear that azzz than make a nigger commit some serious sin...
Na Ghanaian babes dey get these types of azz, our 9ja babes still dey learn. I dont know why but Ghana women nor dey lack big azz. Fante etwe eye ede papaa
u never jam
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by cigaricon(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
ogumarcus: O boy see nyassssssshhhhhhhhhh....wat color is dat?

grin grin grin
lolz navy black
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
cigar icon: lolz navy black
choi lmao
Re: Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) by Eisenhower(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
chai !!! dlady don dey shout out for a date and all the black and white single brothers out there no get liver to ask her out and the coach sharp sharp 'no time' jump d senorita and now him dey enjoy her.
chai! shocked shocked shocked angry lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be / Pictures From Star Music Launch / Mike Odiachi Is Dead - Nollywood Actor ( Full Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.