Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be (8545 Views)

I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour / I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe / Fans of our Onitsha-based DESTINED KIDS lets meet here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by dani1luv: 5:08pm On May 16, 2008
If you where destined to marry any actor who would it be

Mine would be

1. Omotola
2. Genevieve

i be theif o

Dani1luv
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 16, 2008
van vicker cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by trendy(f): 5:19pm On May 16, 2008
Trey songz
jamie foxx grin
jayz, mehn did u see the pre nup he gave beyonce cool
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by lucabrasi(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2008
kelly rowland,alicia keys gabrielle union

naija
tonto dike
stephanie okereke-minus the fake phonetics

stella damascus-but she must promise me that she wont hang out with rmd so much grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by trendy(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2008
o! yea
and i forgot to add naija celebs tongue
who is there to add embarassed
the ones i fancy are usually amatuer actors that i dont even know their name

that guy that acts as biodun in One love
one guy that acted dayo in one episode of images grin
and then Jim iyke
i love my men crazy lipsrsealed
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by ima1(f): 6:18pm On May 16, 2008
Too bad I'm already Married, if not them it would be Van Vicker or RMD
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by trendy(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2008
as if u will marry them for real sef cheesy
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by michele101: 6:32pm On May 16, 2008
tarrence howard, that american actor
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2008
as if u will marry them for real sef

abi ooo my sister,na just fun we dey do here,i cant marry two husband ,e no possible naaa

*but i fit leave my hubby for van vicker* lipsrsealed wink ooops wat did i just say,jenny u must be silly crazy cool grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by iice(f): 3:04am On May 17, 2008
Aragorn erhhhh hmmm so many choices so little time undecided
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:34am On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

van vicker cool kiss kiss kiss
girl do not steal my man angry
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 11:33am On May 20, 2008
roflmao,bia rokiatu if u know u dont want to die before ur age,leave my fiance vicker alone,im warning u angry angry
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Sisieko(f): 7:11am On May 21, 2008
American- Common
Blair Underwood
Morris Chesnut

African- Sukanmi Omobolanle, it used to be lanre teriba until i found out hes a hoe,

I dont even think i should be even thinking about this since im engaged,
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by tngtech(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2008
America
Juanita Bynum
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by wilfred84(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2008
mine would be

FOREIGN : Salma Hayek

NIGERIA : Azeezat Sadiq

Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2008
rokiatu:

Jenny you will have a lots of girls to warne.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by rexfx2: 7:18pm On May 22, 2008
trendy:

Trey songz
jamie foxx grin
jayz, mehn did u see the [b]pre nup [/b]he gave beyonce cool

oleeeeee, na people like u de run men down!!!
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by vidice(f): 11:19am On May 24, 2008
foreign
briad pitt
moris chestnut
nigerians
desmond elliot
rmd
mike
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by dominictj(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2008
I would marry Alicia Keys
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by sola310: 3:59pm On May 24, 2008
i wish i could beg my sister to marry van vicker

i love d guy
smiley wink grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by busygirl(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2008
Actor. . .i don't know. . .but if it's a naija celeb, it must be EBUKA. . . .dat dude is fine!!!! me like!!!!
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 25, 2008
sola310:

i wish i could beg my sister to marry van vicker
My dear do not wish for that,wish Van vicker could ask her hand in marriage Then you can start beging her to marry him grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @rokiatu

who wants to snatch vicker from me´sef angry angry
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @rokiatu

who wants to snatch vicker from me´sef angry angry

grin By the way when did my man start having an affair with you?
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2008
grin By the way when did my man start having an affair with you?

everything started right from d day he abandoned u grin grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

from d day he abandoned u grin grin

Did I get that well or were you day dreaming
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2008
u got dat quite well sweetie,but i undestand u emotionally cos im a woman like u,i know u r still heart broken but take it easy and move on,vicker is mine now,so just accept it pls dearie kiss kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

now,so just accept it please dearie kiss kiss

Accept what! forget it girl am not losing my sweatie to no one
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 25, 2008
keep dreaming love kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

keep dreaming love kiss
why will I dream? when am his one and only.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2008
u wish dear,u hope,but it aint gonna come to pass,cos i have vicker already
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2008
na wow why not just leave my man alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Star Music Launch / Happy Birthday To Terry G / Photos From Pastor Jerry's Birthday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.