Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners (7741 Views)

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / Dv 2007 Lottery Winners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ ojdollars and payless.....am giving the oil rigz job a think.....o make sense for a hard working lad like me......training cost $2500-$2700 for the training,that'z in texas.
Am giving texas a serious second thot,but my only problem is that i dont know anybody in texas talkless of houston....till then sha...God bless u all for ur input
@ gunnerz,if u are rugged hustling 9ja dude,u can give it a try.......
@ ahmed how u dey
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ ojdollars and payless.....am giving the oil rigz job a think.....o make sense for a hard working lad like me......training cost $2500-$2700 for the training,that'z in texas.
Am giving texas a serious second thot,but my only problem is that i dont know anybody in texas talkless of houston....till then sha...God bless u all for ur input
@ gunnerz,if u are rugged hustling 9ja dude,u can give it a try.......
@ ahmed how u dey
I dey ooo....@payless $650/month ȋ̝̊̅§ about N104,000/month.....I'm presume the majority of houses i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ lekki are very less than that,first ask yourself how much you are paying per month i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ your current house,then compare to 104k per month
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2013
ahmedgafar7: I dey ooo....@payless $650/month ȋ̝̊̅§ about N104,000/month.....I'm presume the majority of houses i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ lekki are very less than that,first ask yourself how much you are paying per month i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ your current house,then compare to 104k per month

Don't compare the basic infrastructure you get from living in the U.S to living in Lekki, Lagos. I pay a lot more than $650 per month on my house. Rest of mind is priceless!

1 Like

Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2013
9ja dey different from u.s.a......make we see the prsident agenda for diz year.
Moving to houston without knowing anybody out there...............e no go easy.....9ja guy go survive shao.......Ruggedility coded with gentility
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
payless:

Don't compare the basic infrastructure you get from living in the U.S to living in Lekki, Lagos. I pay a lot more than $650 per month on my house. Rest of mind is priceless!
shocked
payless:

can you disclose the infrastructures you get i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ your current house
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by temmytanny(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
ahmedgafar7: :ocan you disclose the infrastructures you get i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ your current house
stop arguing abot this issue,the two cant be compared in terms of infrastrutures
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
temmytanny: stop arguing abot this issue,the two cant be compared in terms of infrastrutures
Director lo n soro....................Confirmed from the Headquarter,
@ahmed no arguement
@payless no comment
Oga temmy....bawo ni ise....so n roll
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
temmytanny: stop arguing abot this issue,the two cant be compared in terms of infrastrutures
ok no comment
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
ahmedgafar7: :ocan you disclose the infrastructures you get i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ your current house

I rest my case.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
payless:

I rest my case.
LOL
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
payless:

I rest my case.
lo'ba tan.luv u guyz
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by temmytanny(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
Director lo n soro....................Confirmed from the Headquarter,
@ahmed no arguement
@payless no comment
Oga temmy....bawo ni ise....so n roll
we thank God, please am not trying to attack anyone bt i felt the issue need not be argued on cos the difference is clear in terms on infrastructure even though they may be charging equilvalent rents per month.I used to work in Lekki and my company pays about 2m per year for rent and we still struggle to get water and other things needed but here in US,everything is available once you pay your bills.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Tobbylobar(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja: 9ja dey different from u.s.a......make we see the prsident agenda for diz year.
Moving to houston without knowing anybody out there...............e no go easy.....9ja guy go survive shao.......Ruggedility coded with gentility
......i am having texas in mind also cos of d availabity of job.. if i was selected...but i dont know anybody there either...now let me direct my question to bro temmy n d gud pple in d house...during d interview wont their be a question like...who r u going to stay with or who is going to take u up like ur relation or friendz wen u get to state...
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
temmytanny: we thank God, please am not trying to attack anyone bt i felt the issue need not be argued on cos the difference is clear in terms on infrastructure even though they may be charging equilvalent rents per month.I used to work in Lekki and my company pays about 2m per year for rent and we still struggle to get water and other things needed but here in US,everything is available once you pay your bills.

I beg my people let us pray that God may touch the hearth of our leaders,let us compare Naija to Taiwan Malaysia,Singapore first before we begin to compare and contrast with world leading countries,one of my new year resolution is to stop responding to unreasonable argument on this forum.There is no way one can give what one dont have, just like asking a man born blind to describe color yellow,when I went for my visa collection I met a woman who owns(not rent) more than five buildings in lekki, she said she slept at the beach for 7 days prayers just to get US non immigrant VISA.May God bless Us this year and grant everyone who so desire a visa to see how the world looks like, it is better experience than imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by gunners4u: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Just for non - immgirant visa. God i tank u for ur mercy on me
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
gunners4u: Just for non - immgirant visa. God i tank u for ur mercy on me
Its God's doing
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
gunners4u: Just for non - immgirant visa. God i tank u for ur mercy on me

Yes gunner,didnt you see the long line of non-immigrant when you went for your interview? when you get to POE again you will see sea of heads of non-immigrant.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ojdollars(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Happy New Year My Fellow Citizens..
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by gunners4u: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yes bros adesoji, i saw many non-immgirant applicants even 6.30am time applicants
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
ojdollars:
Happy New Year My Fellow Citizens..
Happy New year Ojdollar$$
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Tobbylobar: ......i am having texas in mind also cos of d availabity of job.. if i was selected...but i dont know anybody there either...now let me direct my question to bro temmy n d gud pple in d house...during d interview wont their be a question like...who r u going to stay with or who is going to take u up like ur relation or friendz wen u get to state...
well my going to texas(houston) is my plan B...........offshore oil jobz if plan A doesn't flow.
@ tobby.........Get to ur host first in u.s.a......get ur neccessary documentz......including ur driving license......work for few(3/4) monthz to save up $$$$,then u can relocate
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
@ uncle temmy,adesoji and ojdollarz........pls do russians reside in texas....houston precisely?
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ uncle temmy,adesoji and ojdollarz........pls do russians reside in texas....houston precisely?
Russian? you dey fear Russians? I have a Russian-American friend.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Russian? you dey fear Russians? I have a Russian-American friend.
Nah..........,i love them(women) and not the makakas
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Tobbylobar(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
well my going to texas(houston) is my plan B...........offshore oil jobz if plan A doesn't flow.
@ tobby.........Get to ur host first in u.s.a......get ur neccessary documentz......including ur driving license......work for few(3/4) monthz to save up $$$$,then u can relocate
....thanks man
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ojdollars(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
The 5 Best Cities for Your Career in 2013

By Alida Moore, PayScale.com

If you are considering moving to a new city, it might be smart to factor wage and employment potential into your city choice. But how do you know which cities are thriving and which are struggling?

To find out, we consulted online salary database PayScale.com. The PayScale Index analyzes wage growth by metro area. Katie Bardaro, Director of Analytics at PayScale, told us which industries are growing. "IT, biotech, and oil and gas are all seeing significant growth," Bardaro explains. "All three industries are experiencing increased demand for their products and services, which means they are hiring and paying accordingly," she says.

Which cities came out on top? Read on to find out more about the places in the U.S. that enjoy a relatively low unemployment rate and relatively high wage growth.

5. Seattle
Unemployment Rate: 7.3 percent
Wage Growth: 3.1 percent

The Emerald City is well-known for its presence in the world of tech. The overly caffeinated workers in this city enjoy careers in IT, aerospace and software development. Popular jobs in Seattle include program manager, IT, senior finance manager, technical program manager and aerospace engineer.

4. Minneapolis
Unemployment Rate: 5.3 percent
Wage Growth: 3.2 percent

Minneapolis enjoys an economy that thrives on manufacturing, including electronics, medical equipment, and machinery. Popular jobs in Minneapolis include actuary, senior business manager, project manager, marketing and category manager.

3. Boston
Unemployment Rate: 5.9 percent
Wage Growth: 3.3 percent

Living in one of America’s oldest cities, Boston workers enjoy careers in healthcare, biotechnology and finance. Popular jobs in Boston include principal scientist, principal software engineer, research scientist and research associate.

2. Dallas
Unemployment Rate: 6.3 percent
Wage Growth: 3.5 percent

Known for big hair and bigger lifestyles, this Texas city specializes in telecommunications, defense and technology. Popular jobs in Dallas include landman, radio frequency engineer, senior recruiter, and tax accountant.

1. Houston
Unemployment Rate: 6.3 percent
Wage Growth: 3.9 percent

The largest city in Texas is home to many industries, including aeronautics and healthcare. Healthcare is growing due to the increasing population. As the population ages, more healthcare services are needed. The biggest boom, though, is oil and gas, which has had the most positive impact on wages in Houston. Popular jobs in Houston include petroleum engineer, petroleum geologist, geophysicist and drilling engineer.

Source: Wage and industry data provided by online salary database PayScale.com. Salaries listed are median annual salaries for full-time workers with five to eight years of experience and include any bonuses, commissions or profit sharing.
Unemployment data provided by The Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by jejelady(f): 4:58am On Jan 04, 2013
temmytanny: I live in Grand prairie Texas and most jobs i see around me are more of sales,fast food and factory jobs.The hourly rates vary from $7.25 - $15 per hour depending on level of experience
Temmy, u can do better than dat.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by jejelady(f): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2013
omega25red: your friend either just started in the feild or they are underplaying what they earn. A registered nurse who holds a masters in nursing will surly be making over 60k a year because registered nurses with a masters usually are administrators in the hospital they work in. Anyway who knows.
I agree. As an engineer, I earn 55k per annum. I am also a part time job consultant and I help ppl in Dallas area secure jobs in banks, etc. I would not encourage anyone to settle for less when u can earn more. Temmy, I urged u to contact me when u got in but i don't know Wat happened. Naija in tx is a small community and I Blv networking matters a lot. Lemme know if ur wife can make hair... Customers are around d corner.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ojdollars(m): 2:06am On Jan 05, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Happy New year Ojdollar$$

Thank you Bros, how we fit take connect na... I wan do some kind touring for May/June this year ooh smiley
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ojdollars(m): 2:11am On Jan 05, 2013
jejelady:
I agree. As an engineer, I earn 55k per annum. I am also a part time job consultant and I help ppl in Dallas area secure jobs in banks, etc. I would not encourage anyone to settle for less when u can earn more. Temmy, I urged u to contact me when u got in but i don't know Wat happened. Naija in tx is a small community and I Blv networking matters a lot. Lemme know if ur wife can make hair... Customers are around d corner.

Aunty thank you... You do well, you be better persin... I salute you for trying and willing to help Nigerians... If all of us fit humble ourselves like this dey help fellow Nigerians without expecting nothing, the country would be a better place.. Do your research about the folks from Mexico... Four Families on two bed room home, no papers and always helping each other work and survive, with humility and love. You do well aunty, God bless you. I go try contact you to help anybody when I know here for DFW area.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by jejelady(f): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2013
ojdollars:

Aunty thank you... You do well, you be better persin... I salute you for trying and willing to help Nigerians... If all of us fit humble ourselves like this dey help fellow Nigerians without expecting nothing, the country would be a better place.. Do your research about the folks from Mexico... Four Families on two bed room home, no papers and always helping each other work and survive, with humility and love. You do well aunty, God bless you. I go try contact you to help anybody when I know here for DFW area.

No problem, Mr. Oj. I live in d north Dallas. Right now, there is an opening for escrow agents in westlake for 16.00/ hr. My patner is working on getting some ppl to the temp agency.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by chirpywest(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2013
jejelady:
No problem, Mr. Oj. I live in d north Dallas. Right now, there is an opening for escrow agents in westlake for 16.00/ hr. My patner is working on getting some ppl to the temp agency.
I want to appreciate u madam for the great work u people are doing in this forum, believe me,its greatly giving much hope to us that will be landing in the state in few months time. I've spoken with Mr.OJ and I foundout that people can be of great help through what u people are doing here. I will also like to know you more cos I know that with people like you over there, success to the new immigrants is assured. One more question, can one learn dis hair dressing easily there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Babies And Foreigners / Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! / China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.