Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End (841 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? / What's The Current Unemployment Rate In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by tobimotors(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2012
I am one of the Nigerian youth that strongly believe that we can make a change and we will i need few intectuals to follow me and lets create a bond believing we will bring the change nigeria needs. Most Nigerian youth have drifted away from there dreams and purpose in life all they want is emergency luxury they dont see education as important anymore, the few ones that goes to school graduate without knowing anything about there chosen course. I want we the few one that stay glued to studying hard and focusing on our dreams believing education is the only way out of poverty and ignorance to stand up and fight for our right fight for the future we deserve you all can add me on my facebook or send me emails at tobigroupofco@yahoo.com. Lets move Nigeria forward Together we can

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by Niftyrules(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2012
This are the positive minded Nigerians am talking about and would love to meet. Its a nice idea brova keep the goal going am at ur back.
Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by tobimotors(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Niftyrules: This are the positive minded Nigerians am talking about and would love to meet. Its a nice idea brova keep the goal going am at ur back.
thanks alot sir you can add me on facebook Adekola Oluwatobi and you can also follow my recent post here thanks alot
Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by akj26(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2012
I love ur idea. Add me on facebook: Adekunle Alaran
Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by Ofunaofu: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
I luv this. Pls you can add me on facebook. Ferdy Awuzie
Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by KHARDINAL: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is cool. Add me on fb ielishasimon@yahoo.com
Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by tobimotors(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
i added you guys expecting more requests
Re: Unemployment Coming To Abrupt End by zexzy(f): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
My dear look around well, we ve more than a few educated Nigerians, as a matter of fact the only thing that can be described with the word few today is the opportunity for these Nigerian graduates to show their skills and perform,excel and set themselves free from the poverty that they have been trying to overcome since their university days.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Benin City / FCMB Job Aptitude Test At Ijebu-ode On Sat / Female Filling Station Pump Attendants Seriously Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.