Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. (440 Views)

Video: Lagos Police PRO Exposes The Shady Character Of Some Journalists / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. by Joeadamu86: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sincerely i find it very amazing how some of our so called journalist write about our challenging security situation,at times you just wonder where and how they get their stories,full of sentiments creating fear and apprehension on so many Nigerians.Terror is an evil we must all fight,but it beats my imagination on how the ethics of journalist is gradually eroding by the day, this is a dangerous trend.Our security agencies may have lapses but to be fair to them they have also recorded some feats,i think they be should supported and allowed to do their work,and any journalist found connected to the evil sect should not be spared,cos i suspect that some journalist are working for the Boko Boys...we must all rise up against them.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/112478-armed-sss-officers-in-10-vehicles-arrest-editor-reporter-in-early-morning-kaduna-raid.html
Re: Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
The more you look the less you see,its big business
Re: Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. by usmanyaro17: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
You are not far from the truth,i strongly believe that,they way and manner some journalist sympathize with the Boko Haram sect is really disturbing,its high time such bad eggs are brought to book...our security agencies must rise to the occasion and do their work diligently.
Re: Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. by bubadaniel13: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u: The more you look the less you see,its big business
You are right my brother...big business indeed,its so sad God go dey catch them one by one,all we want is a peaceful and secured nation.
Re: Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. by touchmehard: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Of course, you don't need to be told.
Some of these half baked journalists publish all sorts of unconfirmed and biased reports all in the bid to draw attention to their blogs, newspapers or magazines.
Honestly, they need serious training.
Re: Some Journalists Could Be Working For Boko Haram.. by Euroclydon(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
I am under the impression that they are just struggling for relevance and patronage thereby neglecting their primary responsibility as the fourth estate of the realm.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Pledges Better Days For Nigeria In The New Year / Anenih’s Appointment As NPA Chairman Is An Endorsement Of Corruption – CNPP / Osun Compensates 1,585 People For Demolition: 3.1.13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.