Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Unclad Babes Protesting Against Religious Oppresion Of Women. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unclad Babes Protesting Against Religious Oppresion Of Women. (778 Views)

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Babes Protesting Against Religious Oppresion Of Women. by advocate666: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=14pt]The war against religion goes naked![/size]

Egyptian anti-sharia activist, Aliaa al-Mahdy, chose Sweden for her latest feminist protest as she bared all outside her country’s embassy in Stockholm despite sub-zero temperatures.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/12/22/sweden-international-womens-movement-femen-and-egyptian-striptivist-aliaa-al-mahdy-bares-all-to-protest-sharia-constitution-in-egypt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HE_MSPfX8
Re: Unclad Babes Protesting Against Religious Oppresion Of Women. by Affiliated(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Censorship is slavery. I like big boobs and I cannot lie...
Oh. by the way I agree with them and feel the pain of women suppressed under the guise of religion

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of False Teachings / Video Of Chinese Christians Seeing Bibles For The First Time. OMG! / Masturbation - What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.