Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (63695 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by TunezMediaBlog: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2015
It is reported that the pastor who is the founder of Holiness of heaven ministries located at Orlu in Imo State, was a very powerful pastor who performed numerous miracles,gave prophesies and healed the sick. That was until his new wife raised alarm of his fetish alliance with a very dangerous native doctor within the community.

It was alleged that the irate village youth mobilized and raided the pastor’s church and personal chambers. A lot of fetish item was discovered leading to the burning down of the church and shrine of the juju priest before the alleged ritualists were paraded naked around town.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39296

**mods pls help move to right section

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by HungerBAD: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Pastor getting powers from an herbalist?

Wife blowing his secret out?

This indeed is an interesting story. So it is safe to assume, the woman has lost a husband, and it is safe to say the Pastor has not only lost his Job as a Pastor,but his wife too. I still wonder what transpired between this husband and wife?did he threaten her with divorce?was he doing other "females" in the Church?or was she arrested by the "Holy Ghost"? questions and questions.

Lessons to be learned here, by men who blab all their secrets to their wives/girlfriends, just learn how to shut up, even if the food and sex is good.

Now, back to this Pastor. I am always amazed when i hear there are actual men, who make a living using the Lord's name. I am not even Born Again, but the name of God scares me silly, and that is why i am always puzzled when i see people using his name for gains.

It had to come an ending anyway(life as a fake pastor), like everything in life usually does. But, i am assuming anybody that can master nearly all the Verses and Chapters in the Bible, and can preach very well, shows a degree of intelligence.

So, why can't this fake pastors use their intelligence for something meaningful?

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by madridguy(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Wetin be their own. Bunch of mofo's.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by divinehand2003(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2015
My church must be bigger than any other church whether by hook or by crook. Fame is now a do or die affair. See fake pastors and prophets everywhere, even the very elect of God's people might be deceived by these smooth talkers who are not from God in the LAST DAYS.
May God continue to expose these fake pastors and prophets BEFORE OUR VERY EYES IJN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by JudgementHammer: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Lol. He forgot to share some of the juju powers with his wife as settlement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by cococandy(f): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2015
What's with our people and stripping people unclad?
Besides which law did he break?
Is it a crime to practice two religions at once?

However inappropriate his actions seem to them, it isn't their place to 'punish' him. Pfft

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Nudíty... Everywhere. sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by sukkot: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
how you just gone parade an old man butt nekkid though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
When breeze blow.

Only baby Christians fall for such "Miracle working Pastors".

Christians who know what they are capable of don't go about searching for miracles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by DOCTORDONE: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wonderful!
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by BCISLTD007: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
angry my connection to my God is direct..

6 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by cremedelacreme: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who among them is the pastor and who is the native doctor? Both of them resemble babalawo. angry

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Sijo01(f): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Him cup don full. Kudos to the wife for her bravery in exposing her husband's wicked ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by teebaxy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
What exactly did he do wrong, did he kill anyone in the process, I don't just understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Sijo01(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
When breeze blow.
Fowl yansh go open!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Chanchit: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
And he even called his church "holiness!" Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by millionboi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
i trust nigeriana
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by chikay2010: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Boyz are not smiling .. just imagine if dis na Saraki, Dasuski or Dino.. the scenerio would have been better..walahi
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by MKO4ever(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
When breeze blow.

Only baby Christians fall for such "Miracle working Pastors".

Christians who know what they are capable of don't go about searching for miracles.
Hmmmmmm, it is well
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Israelfx2(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
end time pastor and end time wife
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by damola311: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
this are end time pastors Jesus talk about....

many fake pastor that God didn't call, but they want to call God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Guyman02: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
What has his Preek got to do with his fake Christianity?
His new wife exposed him; thats why men are advised to keep certain things ONLY to themselves. Coup plotters dont tell their wives of the plans but if it succeeds she will gladly answer 'First Lady' or Wife of the President. He should have let her answer 'Mummy GO' like other 'pastors wives' without knowledge of the business secret and he wont be in this mess. undecided undecided

Last time a NLer came to mention that he confided in his fiancee about how he got his lucrative job using his late friends certificate and she dumped him and threaten to expose him. Men beware!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
mumu set of people. grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Mishydoo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
OP....!!!THIS PICSHURE IS NOT COMPLETE grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by MadCow1: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by chikay2010: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Boyz are not smiling .. just imagine if this na Saraki, Dasuski or Dino.. the scenerio would have been better..walahi
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
It is reported that the pastor who is the founder of Holiness of heaven ministries located at Orlu in Imo State, was a very powerful pastor who performed numerous miracles,gave prophesies and healed the sick. That was until his new wife raised alarm of his fetish alliance with a very dangerous native doctor within the community.

It was alleged that the irate village youth mobilized and raided the pastor’s church and personal chambers. A lot of fetish item was discovered leading to the burning down of the church and shrine of the juju priest before the alleged ritualists were paraded naked around town.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39296

**mods pls help move to right section
is it now a crime in Nigeria to practice traditional religion??are they being humiliated because of their individual and collective religions or because they were found to be human ritualistspls op be clear

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by marvelyole(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
@iammissmarvel......i am mr marvel,can we tangel and MARVEL COUPLE
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Pavore9: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Crazy!
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Shadydata: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls pls pls op i did not see their dicks very well,upload a berra pinshure cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 / Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.