Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

A Thread For Christmas Messages - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Christmas Messages (13549 Views)

Synagogue Victims: TB Joshua Sponsors 42 Family Members To Nigeria For Christmas / SUBMIT YOUR CHRISTMAS MESSAGES HERE / A Thread For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by obo389(m): 5:08am On Dec 25, 2012
cool
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to all nairalander‘s
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Bamsdayo(m): 5:10am On Dec 25, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]merry xmas to you my fan on facebook,bamidele sola coded,and on twitter @bamsy_sweet God bless ya'll.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by donigspain(m): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND SUNDRY
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by iykak47: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 25, 2012
hapy birthday 2me.merry xmas 2 all
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by bemagnify: 5:43am On Dec 25, 2012
As we celebrate xmas! God shal put hole in d front teeth of ur enemies, so dat wen da smile u shal no dem... Hav a dancin xmas!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Angel778(f): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Unto us a child is born, unto us a child is given, and the government shall be upon his shoulder.... Merry xmas to u all nairalanders.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by go4value(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2012
mery xmass to all landers especialy all my fellas @biz section.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by fuckluv(f): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2012
cheesycheesy e don dey go back 2 d owner
Super1759: Una deh here deh talk another thing,our fowl don take off angryangryangry
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by eldoradoxx: 6:01am On Dec 25, 2012
djkaneo: Hello, i am new to this forum,please how can
i comment on this thread.... tanx
You ve already commented, hahahahahahah. U need not be taught again.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by DoctorAbu(m): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas to you if you've never insulted someone else's religion before, if you have, well...you need a religion yourself
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Abbey2sam(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmaS to y'all

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Odunnu: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to everybody on Nairaland.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Cornel88(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2012
djkaneo: Hello, i am new to this forum,please how can
i comment on this thread.... tanx
Click on the topic, at the top of the topic you will see 'reply', 'follow' and 'go down', click on reply den u put your comment on the box u see and submit.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by kingsleyd(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2012
This season is filled with God's JOY! The reason why He came for US all! May the Spirit of His JOY fill and feed us in all areas of our lives in Jesus Mighty name! Merry Christmas with a Deep Seated Love!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Morgan1092(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2012
As we celebrate d birth of Jesus Christ dis season, may d reasons 4 celebration neva cease in ur life n ur family in dis season & beyond. HAPPY XMAS 2 all NLanders! Hav fun
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by baslone: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2012
On behalf of Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Calos slim, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga,Femi Otedola and my humble self Otunba Baslone and other billionaires around the world. We all wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. We hope by next year you'll join our club. We all love u. . . . .Have a joyful season
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Kenistry(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to i all......U r d very reason for d celebration. CHEERS!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by yokiti: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS May d blessings dat dis season bring today be with you and may God guide you into a new year 2013 of prosperity, joy, love and peace. Amen.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Popowaa: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas to everybody on nl,eat healthy,drink less ogoro n pls remember no drunk driving n any action dat ll put ur life in danger.cos we need everybody on nairaland alive after christmas and de new year.we all love u.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Yuzarsif(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Happy xmass in advance.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by tomzman: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Olofintoto(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Yuletide is here again! Merry to my family, to all my friends, to all nairalanders and to all great people of Naija. May the blessing of the season be ours(Amen).
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Rexyl(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2012
YEA, IT'S JUST CELEBRATION OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. GOD FULFILLED THE PROMISE OF SENDING TO US THE MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. IT IS FULL OF MERRIMENT, IT'S ABOUT WHAT SOLELY CHANGED AND REWRITE THE HISTORY OF THE WORD,IT'S ABOUT THE ERA OF MODERN DEVELOPMENT AND GREAT DISCOVERIES IN HUMANITY AND SCIENCE. IT IS ALL ABOUT PURE LOVE OF GOD TOWARDS EVERYBODY

FIRST THE ANGELS DECLARE THE MESSAGE, THEN THE SHEPHERD, THEN PEOPLE TO WHOM HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE MESSAGE AND NOW TO YOU AND I THAT:

LUKE 2:10-11
10 But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, DON'T FORGET THE MESSAGE: LOVE, CARE AND GIVE TO SHOW LOVE TO YOUR BRETHREN
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by gidigbi(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2012
This is to wish you and yours a very merry christmas and a fulfilling 2013.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Ifyann: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas to all
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Farouksenior: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2012
On behalf of Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Carlos slim, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and my humble self hon.FArouk senior and other billionaires around the world. We all wish U a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. We hope by next year you will join our club *cetaruis paribus*. We all love u....Have a joyful season..: D̶̲̥̅̊..seun,mukina nd co.

Abeg mek person tell ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Where was henesy, Baileys, jack daniels, Red label, andre & Vodka wen Star(*) led d 3 wise men to CHRIST....once again Merry Xmas y'all..*#1500 card of ur choice if U̶̲̥̅̊ get it ryt*#
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Acecube(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: Merry christmas! To my ex i will never forgive you whether christmas or boko fiesta.. Nansenseee... to everyone else hope you have a joyous day kiss
pls forgive me , baby i can explain /in emeka ike's voice/
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2012
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year.
Here’s wishing y'all a merry christmas and a Happy New Year!

In the daytime if sun shine so shall your expectations come true. At night when the moon comes out so shall you receive blessings,
then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all your problems away from you!
Happy Merry Christmas.

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving.
Merry Christmas to Everyone.

Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful.
May you have all the three for this Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

cool

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nosyke(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2012
As we celebrate the Birth Of our Lord & Savior.May the Joy & Peace that comes with the season b permanent in our lives. Seasons greetings to you & family.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by carluva(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2012
May our world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wishn our christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas and Best of 2013 to the best eFamily ever......Long Live Nairaland!!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Inik(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone! may God's peace, love and joy be with us yhis season and always!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / The Basis Of Human Morality / Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.