Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

A Thread For Christmas Messages - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Christmas Messages (13551 Views)

Synagogue Victims: TB Joshua Sponsors 42 Family Members To Nigeria For Christmas / SUBMIT YOUR CHRISTMAS MESSAGES HERE / A Thread For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Super1759: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2012
big pastor:
Abeg you don catch the fowl wey escape.
This na serious matter oo
This prison-break is unfortunate
Hope say BH no dey involved
my broda,na fish tinz ooo
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by ogbo17: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2012
merry xmas

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2012
just took my sleeping pills now, till 26th peeps.. Wishing all ya a good christmass celebration

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Shaw007(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2012
To everyOne i have have inSuLted justLy or nOt . . . 2 everybOdy i migGht have caLLed names and abused . . . Even 2 everyone i miGHT have professed Love 2 and turned Us down angry

and of course to aLL friends and straight thinkerScheesy

i say Lets set differences asides and enjOy this daY

Merry christmas NaiRaLanders kiss
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Caseless: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2012
informatix: grin grin @athiest wetin consine you with grin grin xmas?. Allow us chriscians and muslims to celebrate the birth of isa ibn mariam. U go and celebrate d birth of Mengitsu haile mariam ethiopian dictator.grin grin
the Godly shows love to the Godless , u knw. Be subtle in response pls.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Caseless: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Merry Xmas to all grin
correct! U dey lane!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to y'all! Please celebrate with your heads up! Don't drink and drive!!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Rayjaymay(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to all nairalander I feel u this year.Also to my bro and sis, love u all
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by caukerzee(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Please its christmas not xmas. Christ the reason for the season not X. X stands for an unknown.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by dljbd1(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Seriously, thank God for this thread. Was actually looking for varity of messages...gud work guyss. Letz rock it!
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by jrhymes(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Happy xmas to ceo of nairaland and to all who hav contributed to making dis site worth visiting. Which u all merry christmas and a prosperous new year. Show some luv.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Ujawissy: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Happy and joyous christmas to my fellow nairalanders
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to y'all as i negotiate with this terrorist chicken that as taken this chef hostage. Oh we don't negotiate with terrorists! Boys move in at your discretion...once again merry Christmas and happy new year cool

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by jmoore(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Adufaye: 2 bad christmas is nt in d bible.....y celebratin it?

The phone is not in the bible, stop using phones.. smh
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by benoopy: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Why is mtn charging twice for sms sent? They have started their scam. This time, they wont get away with it.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by TeenageMoney(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2012
C-hrist gave H-imself as a R-eward so that I-ndividual know the S-acrifices T-hat he did forM-ankind to A-chieve the gift of S-alvation. Merry CHRISTMAS!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Omede2u2(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2012
santa eazyblaze is sayin happy xams 2'ya all.santa eazyblaze is sayin happy xams 2'ya all.santa eazyblaze is sayin happy xams 2'ya all.

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by 5much(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2012
happy xmas
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by searay(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2012
On behalf of Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, CalosSlim, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, my humble self Searay and other billionaires around the world. We all wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. We hope by next year you will join our club. We all love u....Have a joyful season....
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by DonaldGenes(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2012
sexyberry06: As d gates of hell couldn't stop God's redemption plan 4 man so shall no force of hell prevent u all 4rm entering into God's plan 4 u this season. merry xmas.

I key into this
Amen!!!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by batstan(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Happi christmas and merry new year to y'all folks.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Otses(f): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas beautiful peeps.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by debedebe(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas n happy new year in advance 2 u all... Have a wonderful n blissful day... Enjoy!!!
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by 2sexy(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=30pt]Merry Xmas! Who care for some saucy brown -fried hot, tasty and meaty echicken?[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by natureem: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2012
The babe of Bethlehem was born today. May His peace, love and serenity descend upon you and remain with you forever and ever. Here’s wishing you a blessed and a holy Christmas.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Sike(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2012
djkaneo: Hello, i am new to this forum,please how can
i comment on this thread.... tanx
U can consult the oracle for more info.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by dljbd1(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Read every sentence very carefully. To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence. The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you. Something good will happen to you today. Something that you have been waiting to hear. Please do not break. Just 27 Words, God our Father, walk through my house take away all my worries and illnesses. Please watch over me and heal my family. In Jesus name, Amen. This prayer is so powerful. Pass this to 12 people, including me. A blessing is coming to you in the form of a new job, a house, health, marriage or financially. Do not break or ask questions. This is a test. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you're doing send it to 12 people
If u love the devil close this txt; If u love God send this to 12 people like I did and watch what will happen in 30 seconds :At times we forget to say:
* Thank you
* I'm sorry
* Forgive Me
* I Love you
* How r you?
* R u doing well?
* Can I Help you? Or even 2 say thanks 4 being my friend.
Send this to people you care about... 

Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by 4reigningqueen: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2012
i want to make a request to my mummy and my daddy,maami and baba mi,and by brother ,bother me and my sister,anti me and my junior brother and my friends shakiru,musa,iskilu,ahmed,tolu,and iya nuru.wishing them merry xmas and happy new year in advance.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Abeyjide: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2012
May d joy of xmas neva cease in our individual life and family as a whole.merryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xmassssssss....love u all
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by dnawah(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2012
All christian should wish themself Merry Xmas with love.but mine goes to Boko Hama boy,GOD loves u all and Christ died 4 u too,MERRY X MAS to u?
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas 2 all my followers on Nairaland. May we Celebrate the NextXmas in our PrivateJet. May you own elaborate mansions and merry with your friends & family at the Poolside BBQ Grill with lots to drink and lots of laughter. May 2013 define your destiny and put your name on the lips of the press and command you the love of Aso Rock. May the Governors be your best friends. Above all, I wish you Happiness, a rare commodity so expensive that money cant buy. So Mote it Be.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages by Harryveli: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2012
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / 6 Rules For New Christians / Never Give Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.