Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Prayer Points For All Believers For The Year 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For All Believers For The Year 2013 (4354 Views)

Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For All Believers For The Year 2013 by Oldpath(f): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
PRAYER POINTS FOR ALL BELIEVERS FOR THE YEAR 2013
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do ALL in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Col 3:17

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Matt 23:39

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21

And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
Acts 19:17

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Acts 22:16

1. Cloth me with your grace and power to go through this New Year IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.
2. Give me grace to drop all the things that are not part of my destiny before entering into the New Year.
3. Pour your grace upon me to please you and not men.
4. Show me your plans for me for the New Year and pour the love for it into my heart.
5. Give me pure love and desire for all you will have me do for you in the New Year.
6. Help me to run away from whatever that can ruin my destiny in the New Year.
7. Help me to be at the right place at the right time.
8. Pour your grace upon me to be far from those that can ruin my destiny.
9. Help me to recognise all the angels you are sending to me in the New Year, no matter their form: black or white, young or old, believer or unbeliever, sane or insane in The Name of the Lord Jesus.
10. Let your love and desire be my love and desire too in the year.
11. Let your favour and mercy go before me to the New Year.
12. Pour into my heart natural hatred for all you call sin.
13. Help me to abstain from all that can bring your anger upon my life.
14. Pour your thirst and hunger for holiness and righteousness into my heart that can not be quenched by mundane things of this world in the year.
15. Let the year be a year of recovery of all the good things and opportunities I have ever lost in the past.
16. Pour into my heart thirst and hunger above all things for your written word (the bible) with understanding from you.
17. Help me to respect and honour your word above all.
18. Help me to always read your word with a humble heart knowing that interpretation will only come from you and not from men’s perspective.
19. Give me a new heart and a new spirit that can differentiate truth from errors.
20. Let me be among those that will be celebrated in this New Year.
21. Help me not to bring shame to your holy name in the New Year.
22. Let me be your representative of love throughout the year.
23. Let my going in and coming out be according to your leading throughout the year.
24. Help me not to fall into the hands of deceivers and seducing spirits in the year. And any area I’m being held captive by them, in your mercy set me free.
25. Every veil that has been covering my eyes from your truth, Lord remove it all.
26. Help me to radiate your light throughout the year, a powerful vessel unto honour for you in all areas.
27. Help me to experience you in a supernatural way in the year.
28. Let me ride among kings and princes.
29. Let me not miss any of my rewards for my labour of love in your vineyard.
30. Help me to recognise and to deliver your messages to all you will send me to in the year.
31. And help me to always see all your creatures with your own eyes.
32. Pour your grace upon me to always know that I can only go through the year in fulfilment by trusting in your grace.
33. Lord, open your book of remembrance for me in the year.
34. Help me not to be lazy physically and spiritually.
35. Let my heart be filled with thanksgiving and praise throughout the year.
36. Help me to always recognise you in any form you will reveal yourself to me in the New Year.
37. Pour your grace upon me to always welcome your will convenient or not in the year.
38. Help me to naturally reject any message: revelation, dream or prophecy that is not from you no matter who will bring it.
39. All former messages that I’m holding on to which are not from you, destroy their power over my life and help me to naturally hate it all.
40. Every belief that is destroying me no matter how long it has been, and how popular it may be Lord set me from it all.
41. Purge my heart clean and help me to enter the New Year with a clean heart.
42. Deliver me from everything that has been prolonging my journey.
43. Deliver me from my perspectives and personal principles that are altering my destiny.
44. Whatever you have to do that will make me run a race of ten years in one year, Lord go ahead and do it.
45. All the things I love and cherish which are not part of your plan for me, remove their love from my heart.
46. Every garment of rejection, failure and reproach that I’m putting on, I tear them to pieces in the name of the Lord Jesus.
47. I turn my back against failure henceforth in all departments of life in the name of the Lord Jesus.
48. I turn my back against all ritualists claiming to be pastors in the name of the Lord Jesus.
49. Let my senses be blocked to all incantations, divinations and hypnosis made for the year 2013, none will have effect on me in the name of the Lord Jesus.
50. My inner man arise; receive grace and strength to run my race in the journey of life.
51. Every area I have ignorantly accepted failure, I reject it all today in the name of the Lord Jesus.
52. Pour love and desire for the ladder I’m to climb to my place of glory in the year.
53. I decree that I will swim in favour and glory of God in the name of the Lord Jesus.
54. As many that I have opened the door of my heart to that are driving the car of my life to destruction, I send you all out today in the name of the Lord Jesus and I welcome the King of Glory, the Prince of Peace as the king of my heart.
55. Every everlasting doors and gates shut against me, be lifted up and let the King of Glory come in the name of the Lord Jesus.
56. Every part of the real me that have been dead, come alive in the name of the Lord Jesus.
57. Every part of the real me that have been stolen; I command restoration in the name of the Lord Jesus.
58. I release any fake glory I’m holding on to and I recover my original glory in the name of the Lord Jesus.
59. Every evil mark on me, be wiped off in the name of the Lord Jesus.
60. whatever that is important to my glory that I have been robbed of, I don’t care who, I come in the name of the Lord Jesus and I recover all.
61. I decree in the name of the Lord Jesus that I occupy my original position.
62. every eye that has been monitoring my destiny for evil, I shut you down in the name of the Lord Jesus.
63. I wash away everything in my head that is attracting evil to my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus. (Acts 22:16)
64. My head henceforth you will only attract good things into my life consciously or unconsciously in the name of the Lord Jesus.
65. My lamp keep burning and never allow anything that can put you off in the name of the Lord Jesus.
66. My antennae you will receive all information meant for my success correctly in the year 2013 in the name of the Lord Jesus.
67. And I receive grace and wisdom to rightly apply it all.
68. Lord by this time of next year let me look back and be grateful to you in every aspect of my life.
69. My legs I programme you to only carry me to all the places that I am to go and at the right time in year 2013, according to God’s perfect will in the name of the Lord Jesus.
70. Pour your grace upon me to reject all death that will be brought to me as life in the New Year in the name of the Lord Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac / Do You Believe in Infant Water Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.