Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac (4358 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Believersgist: 7:49pm On May 06, 2021
In this article you will be reading about what Pastor Dare Adeboye tweeted last before he died that has stirred up reactions from the people.

SCRIPTURES:

CHRONICLES chapter 29:15 says that; For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.”
ECCLESIASTES 9:10 says that; “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.”

The same Bible also make us to know that, there is a time to be born, to grow, to be old, to die, and to die... All these aforementioned scriptures are all pointing out to just only one truth, and which are we all will surely die someday and somehow, despite the type of family you come out from, your riches, your properties.

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/05/read-what-dare-adeboye-tweeted-last.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Righteousness2(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
That is the Raw truth about life.
We will surely Depart this Earth one day.
It does not Matter the age you are or what you have , if you Die without JESUS you are Gone! You are a Waste.

I rather die as a young man with JESUS than live for 100 years and Depart without JESUS.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Bilabong(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2021
Hmm..
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by StrongInBed: 9:36pm On May 06, 2021
the 50 years old man cum 42?

1 Like

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by oshonwambada: 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
It does not Matter the age you are or what you have , if you Die without JESUS you are Hone! You are a Waste.

I rather die as a young man with JESUS than live for 100 years and Depart without JESUS.
u are very right

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by tydi(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Onyenna(m): 5:28am On May 07, 2021
May his soul rest in peace, amen.....
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by femi4: 6:10am On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
It does not Matter the age you are or what you have , if you Die without JESUS you are Gone! You are a Waste.

Why not die at 100yrs with him

2 Likes

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

very much right.

1 Like

Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by saxietohgbaskie(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2021
Life embarassed
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by ikorodureporta: 2:34pm On May 07, 2021
Wey screenshot??
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by 24brains(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2021
Believersgist:
In this article you will be reading about what Pastor Dare Adeboye tweeted last before he died that has stirred up reactions from the people.

SCRIPTURES:

CHRONICLES chapter 29:15 says that; For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.”
ECCLESIASTES 9:10 says that; “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.”

The same Bible also make us to know that, there is a time to be born, to grow, to be old, to die, and to die... All these aforementioned scriptures are all pointing out to just only one truth, and which are we all will surely die someday and somehow, despite the type of family you come out from, your riches, your properties.

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/05/read-what-dare-adeboye-tweeted-last.html
"Oh Lord, now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take"
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by orunto27: 11:57am On May 09, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
Life embarassed

Temporal or Immortal, God is in Control.
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by orunto27: 11:57am On May 09, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
Life embarassed

Temporal or Immortal, God is in Control.
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Uyi168: 12:18pm On May 09, 2021
They know all these, yet make it look as if they are one special persons that nothing bad can befall...
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by xproducer: 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
"Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head; and he fell to the ground and worshiped. And he said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord.” In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong." - Job 1: 20-22

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment," - Hebrews 9:27
Re: Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac by Clementoons: 9:36pm On May 09, 2021
No matter how long you may live in this life, one day will surely be that day that you will leave this earth, but your take on this is to know, accept, believe , do his will and win others to him till you breath you lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Do All Good People Go To Heaven Or Stay On Earth / Do You Believe in Infant Water Baptism? / Is Pool Betting A Sin Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.