Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status (6383 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Six Hours With Soldiers In Pursuit Of Kidnappers In Aba / In Pursuit Of Third Term (obj) - Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by emmygod: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2012
enugu state has oil. Ugwuob in ojiriver, nsukka, ogwu and udi have an oil deposit. the evidence is clear.
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2012
stolen stone: how come there's no oil in lagos?? Even if na groundnut oil or palm oil at least make e be say oil dey lasgidi! Eko oni baje o
Fisherman.com:
Dia must be oil in southwest and benue too.

Lagos has an abundant of oil deposits close to the coastal areas and offshore. The people of the region why they are not yet clamoring to be classified as an oil producing state. That is their secret anyhow.

Benue and certain parts of southwest(the greater parts of southwest is Basement complex i.e hard igneous or metamorphic rock which hold little oil) should geologically have deposits of oil.

As a Yoruba, I would rather that oil is not 'discover' in my region because the associated problems with oil exploration far outweight the benefits
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2012
stolen stone: how come there's no oil in lagos?? Even if na groundnut oil or palm oil at least make e be say oil dey lasgidi! Eko oni baje o
Fisherman.com:

Lagos has an abundant of oil deposits close to the coastal areas and offshore. The people of the region why they are not yet clamoring to be classified as an oil producing state. That is their secret anyhow.

Benue and certain parts of southwest(the greater parts of southwest is Basement complex i.e hard igneous or metamorphic rock which hold little oil) should geologically have deposits of oil.

As a Yoruba, I would rather that oil is not 'discover' in my region because the associated problems with oil exploration far outweight the benefits.
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Naijapikin1: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Fisherman.com:
one million likes!
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Biafrarep(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2012
odumchi: Kamavu ihe a ma ebusara ndi ive mmekpo azi, wo hapuwa. Kama, o wuru wo choro I wesara anyi ihe oma wo to mmeji maka anyi achoo ka agamu ihe ohu na-eme ndi Rivas na Bayelsa mee kwa anyinde.

Onwe onye ihe oma na-so aso?
Onwegi onye ihe oma so nso, mana Odumchi, iga agbali na asu Igbo izube mgbe obula ichoro ikwuru ndi umunna na asusu Igbo, n'ihi na obughi onye obula nwere ike ihota asusu Afikpo, Ndeewo!
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by mrrock: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eddans should know oil exploration in those villages will come with environmental problems. Nigerian government do not have any record of caring for the towns/villages where oil wells located. Though Ebonyi state government may get increased monthly allocation from FG. Politicians over there must be warming up already for the oil money.
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by ZeusI: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
No matter what irrational nonentities types up here, the fact remains that Igbos will not engage in confrontation among themselves because of oil. Niger-Deltans are not Igbos(except for Igbo minorities there who do not fight over such), and they are apt to take up arms to kill one-another because of crude oil and again because their men are lazy by conduct; depending entirely on govt support. What Igbos are incline to fight for is their land, and right(at times rather passively). So oil in the east is abondant blessings. Bad beles, go hang yourselves!
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Truman155(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

so does this stop tmrw from being tuesday?
ur father! ?
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Joyeux: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ikwere fist son: but on a more seros note i belev dia is oil in d southwest apart frm ondo wic is already producng badagari nd part of ogun state holds some prospect d same goes 2 benue especaly d idoma nd IGEDE areas
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Zeus I: No matter what irrational nonentities types up here, the fact remains that Igbos will not engage in confrontation among themselves because of oil. Niger-Deltans are not Igbos(except for Igbo minorities there who do not fight over such), and they are apt to take up arms to kill one-another because of crude oil and again because their men are lazy by conduct; depending entirely on govt support. What Igbos are incline to fight for is their land, and right(at times rather passively). So oil in the east is abondant blessings. Bad beles, go hang yourselves!
undecided
Zeus I: No matter what irrational nonentities types up here, the fact remains that Igbos will not engage in confrontation among themselves because of oil. Niger-Deltans are not Igbos(except for Igbo minorities there who do not fight over such), and they are apt to take up arms to kill one-another because of crude oil and again because their men are lazy by conduct; depending entirely on govt support. What Igbos are incline to fight for is their land, and right(at times rather passively). So oil in the east is abondant blessings. Bad beles, go hang yourselves!
undecided undecided
SMH
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Mospring(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikwere fist son: 4 benue yes bt 4 west na oye soup
Thank God its in Ebonyi.... i pray it vrings development......
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Germannig: Oil in Imo, Abia, Anambra, and now Ebonyi. There is also strong evidence of oil in Enugu. Alaigbo awash with the black gold? Curse or blessing?

How much has entered your pocket Smh#
Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by achi4u(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Biafra rep: Onwegi onye ihe oma so nso, mana Odumchi, iga agbali na asu Igbo izube mgbe obula ichoro ikwuru ndi umunna na asusu Igbo, n'ihi na obughi onye obula nwere ike ihota asusu Afikpo, Ndeewo!
Nwa Aro not Afikpo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi In Pursuit Of Oil Status by BlackPikiN(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hopefully there won't be any oil drill for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Acquires Helicopter For Aerial Surveillance, Emergencies / Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu / Buhari Not Against Card Reader – Omo Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.