Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? (20151 Views)

How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) / Do You Remember This ????. (photo ) / Can You Remember The Name Of This Popular Drink Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Iaz93: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol! Simbi and Ali...
Nawa Oh
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by DANILSA(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
CHIKE GOES TO SKUL, OLD DAYS SHAA
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow, have I really been out of primary school for that long. Had no idea at all of the family name.
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Brand_new: Didn't read much of those books but looks fAmiliar.

Did you finish primary skul ? Just asking.

I jumped from primary 5.
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
OlowoTee: And, why was I thinking this got to do with the Maltina Family Dance show?...poor moi.smiley

Op
Yes, we did use it in primary school in the eighties.

You be OBJ schoolmate oo !

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by shilling(f): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow...it's been ages.
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by pido101: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Thats definitely the Nwosu's family. They are preparing for xmas. Mrs Nwosu is cooking the rice...Nkechi is cutting the pineapple with a knife. Mr Nwosu is holding 2 big chickens. Can u see the family in the picture!.....lolllllzzz ...so funny!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by jeyne(f): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
lucenzo: That is agbo.
are u a learner

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by 2sexy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Queendo: dis use to be in one primary text book not to sure if its Macmillan
of course it is .
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sweet sweet old days. Miss it mehn
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Uniquexty(f): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
pido101: Thats definitely the Nwosu's family. They are preparing for xmas. Mrs Nwosu is cooking the rice...Nkechi is cutting the pineapple with a knife. Mr Nwosu is holding 2 big chickens. Can u see the family in the picture!.....lolllllzzz ...so funny!
yes aunty

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Telez(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yes
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by adesogbon(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Primary school dayz hahahaha
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by LeCoq: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Swit Ayi: Oh wat a memory! I used to salivate each time i read dat story back in those days,

especially when i didnt have breakfast before leaving for school. poor me cheesy
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Rajosh(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh those days were fun.i heard that the Nwosu's family relocated to the north some time ago but are now back to the east coz of BH.
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by lain: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow ... Just took me back to the GOOD OLD DAYS..
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Leboska(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
we, what we read then was Alhj Bako family
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
wonder what they are doing now
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by BluePinkee(f): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
"Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat. Please, put a kobo in the old man's hat".. Can never forget this poem in that passage.
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Genovese(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
grin
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by alexola20(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by donofdons: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
[size=18pt]my family was used as a template for that write up......my father wrote the book...i am happy my dead father is still well appriciated . Remain blessed all of you.. You guys made my daycry[/size]
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Gee001: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
"Come and eat said father the food is ready".
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Orlingo: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
johndonbaba: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley
i remember am well.
Mr Nwosu holding 2 big chickens,mrs Nwosu is cooking rice,somebody is cutting pineapple,another is sweeping the floor...I cant remember the rest...
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
cool

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by jadajada: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
if only.....
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by delors(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh my! I remember dat my class tisa dey always flog my head because kai i nor sabi read this book well. If i catch dat woman now i swear to God, i go...i go...i go...in fact i go hug her like say na my mama. But those girls? e be like all man don forget dem name o. Them don grow well well now. Dem don change nor be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
delors: Oh my! I remember dat my class tisa dey always flog my head because kai i nor sabi read this book well. If i catch dat woman now i swear to God, i go...i go...i go...in fact i go hug her like say na my mama. But those girls? e be like all man don forget dem name o. Them don grow well well now. Dem don change nor be small grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by delors(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Instead make i read d book na draw i dey always draw this mr Nwosu n him chickens dem. Tracing,me n my friends for back. Nna mehn i miss pry school days o embarassed
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by 3RNEST(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
LOLoooooooooo! wow back in the days of the primary skool, back then i used to be scary when my teacher call on him to read this page Ali and Simbi lol na wa, btw where did u get this book pix from? are primary skool still using it in Nigeria? grin?
Re: Do You Remember The Nwosu Family? by chiomat: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=Jyde89]Used to dream of meeting them one day.[/quote

they must hv been in hell or heaven by now bcus dat book was produced in d yr 1948 so do u still wish to meet them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riddles And Jokes!!! / How many Snakes Are In The Zoo? / I Bet 98% Of You Will Fail To Answer This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.