Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Who Can Answer This Unresolved Question Of Christianity Dat Make Us Look Foolish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Answer This Unresolved Question Of Christianity Dat Make Us Look Foolish (603 Views)

The Rise Of Christianity. The Misunderstanding Of Emperor Constantine / The Cowardice Of Christianity (re; The Cowardice Of Atheism) / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Unresolved Question Of Christianity Dat Make Us Look Foolish by youngvoice: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
This answer is what can bring unity and lead to finishing the great commission.every body want to reach everywhere bt we all missed the message with redeem church in 110 and cbn 700club in 167 and christ church in 193 countries. anyway, why many christians even pray the lord tarry and that rapture should not be now is that they actually want to enjoy life here why?if u got to know that pastor e.a adeboye,kumuyi,t.d jakes,creflo dollar and many more does not preach more than 25% truth then what do you do? ok is paradise and heaven the same?is heaven and garden of eden the same?is heaven and earth the same? is garden of eden and earth the same?is the world and earth the same?is new earth related to garden of eden. i need bible backing plz this understanding is wat our great G.Os and motivational speakers does not know because their are too busy so no time for research.there is new innovations in technology every but for us we retarded it is stil old findings we work on. the work of john wesley and marthin luther
Re: Who Can Answer This Unresolved Question Of Christianity Dat Make Us Look Foolish by confusion247(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Only one book will answer all your questions and make you know the truth and prove everything with bible quotations if you are a Christian and Koran if you are a muslem. The book answers all questions about life and existence here on earth and there after life on earth. The book is called "In The Light Of Truth" "THE GRAIL MESSAGE". Take your time and read it, I am sure you will be satisfied.
Re: Who Can Answer This Unresolved Question Of Christianity Dat Make Us Look Foolish by ihedioramma: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
TALK THIS FROM ME AND THAT IS ALL, WE ALL SIN, AND OVER LOOK IT AND FOR GET WHY JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD AND WHAT WE TOLD US TO DO . LET ME ASK YOU DID JESUS ASK US TO ASK ABOUT THIS THIN U ASK HERE IN THE BIBLE? HOW MANY WIFE DID HE ASK US TO MARRY? DID WE GIVE ONE OUT OF OUR PROFIT E.T.C? PEOPLE SIN AND WANT TO COVER THERE SIN THAT IS WHY YOU GET THAT . OK TELL ME A DAY CHILD WHAT DID DAY WANT TO USE IT FOR ? LET US RD OUR BIBLE AND OBEY THAT IS IT . LAST DAY ANY WERE GOOD PEOPLE WILL BE U WILL BE DERE

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Correlation Between Banger And Christmas. / Pastor Nabbed Over Alleged molestation Of 12-yr-old Housemaid / The Incredible Greatness Of His Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.