Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? (593 Views)

Expect More Boko Haram Attacks – Lai Mohammed / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by manmustwac(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2012
On Christmas Day last year Boko Haram rammed a car packed with explosives into the gates of St Theresa's Church in Madalla, a satellite town 25 miles from the centre of Abuja killing 44 people. Which just makes me wonder that despite the increased security today Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas?
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by outrage: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Are we to expect snow today in nigeria?
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2012
Jamb question?
All evils shall be averted in Jesus name, amen, fire!!!
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by Caseless: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Only GOD knows!

Our so called xmas and sallah celebration have been distorted and brought down to the level that on such days we dont think of celebrating, but expect attacks, counting casualties and worshippers enshrouded in fear in certain house of worship.

As insecured as nigerians are, one can always expect the worst but hope for the best(attack-free celebration, this can only come by chance).

Whatever comes into our system become a status-quo....so we cant help, but live with the sad situation and pray.

Nigeria? Sms.....

I pray for such event not to happen again! *types in anger*
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by Caseless: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2012
outrage: Are we to expect snow today in nigeria?
yes...cos i heard moscow is now nigeria's capital and the permfrost has shifted to nigeria.
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by nedu2000(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2012
2 b sincere I'm expecting one o,but most importantly our security agents should
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Nope
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2012
Nope,insha Allah such wil not happen again in dis country.
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
We Pray against such O.

But for those that will be Bombed,just incase it happens,RIP in advance.
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by manmustwac(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Well its a few minutes past 2pm & so far no news of any attack let's hope it stays that way undecided
Re: Are We To Expect More Boko Haram Bombings Today & During The Christmas? by nedu2000(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Well its a few minutes past 2pm & so far no news of any attack let's hope it stays that way undecided
well,I know we've all heard of the shootings in Potiskum, yobe state

(1) (Reply)

2015: Jonathan WON’T Win, If… —asari-dokubo / Niger State Governor And The Love For PUBLICITY / Governor Chime Discharged And Will Return This January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.