Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic (52613 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot / Pics: Nigerian Army Have Inducted The BTR-94 (APC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
With the recent increasing rate of bomb blasts in the country especially in the North-eastern region, the Nigerian military have upped their game training more explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) personnel in order to curtail the excesses of the insurgents.

Pictured is a military EOD personnel with an (EOD) remote control robot during a recent training/equipment check in the Northern part of Nigeria. The robots are capable of carrying out safe detonation of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) and can demobilize explosives-laden vehicles among others.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-nigerian-military-steps-up-their.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by tayebest(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria Army...

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ONYX5(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
buhari should be in that suit! tot he said he was going to lead the war against BH?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by overhypedsteve(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
tayebest:
God bless Nigeria Army...
yea. These guys need God.

11 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by adenine02: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Nice
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Vikkie14: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2015
The Army could fare well in Urban warfare considering the "containment" given to BH in maiduguri in 2013/14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Vikkie14: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
buhari should be in that suit! tot he said he was going to lead the war against BH?
Badt guy. You want Nigeria to go 'headless' if he was KIA.

4 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by shortgun(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
God bless GEJ it was he who equipped the d military. If only this administration can build on what's already on ground we will go far in d fight against terrorism.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by shortgun(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
God bless GEJ it was he who equipped the d military. If only this administration can build on what's already on ground we will go far in d fight against terrorism.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Very gud
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by LordMecuzy(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Kudos
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Dollyak(f): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2015
This is probably the hardest and most vulnerable job now in the NE, due to increasing IEDs and suicide bombers, so I am happy Nigeria is employing bomb diffusing robot.
To quote a movie 'There is a fundamental principle in the bomb disposal game: never send a person to do a robot's job.'

5 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ziccoit: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2015
I can't recollect the movie I first saw this equipment being used to detonate bomb. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ademoladeji(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2015
We need Jack Bauer in the team...

8 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ademoladeji(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2015
ziccoit:
I can't recollect the movie I first saw this equipment being used to detonate bomb. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2015
God bless the NA

1 Like

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Chiaka(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Looks like a space suit..
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by OKNkanu(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
I am yet to find a Nollywood movie titled "The Nigerian Army"

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by falseman(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2015
ziccoit:

"The hurt Locker " I guess. That dudes job was so scary I thought he would die.

5 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by sammyj: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria, God bless SAI Baba, God Bless change!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ki02020(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Those wares can be made in this country,but most of the nigeria students now prefer to do music fashion,acting undecided

5 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by obailala(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
dainformant:
With the recent increasing rate of bomb blasts in the country especially in the North-eastern region, the Nigerian military have upped their game training more explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) personnel in order to curtail the excesses of the insurgents.

Pictured is a military EOD personnel with an (EOD) remote control robot during a recent training/equipment check in the Northern part of Nigeria. The robots are capable of carrying out safe detonation of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) and can demobilize explosives-laden vehicles among others.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-nigerian-military-steps-up-their.html
The Nigerian military and even the Nigerian police bomb squad have always had these kits and tools.

1 Like

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Eladua(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari in action!!!

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by 3ace(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2015
ki02020:
Those wares can be made in this country,but most of the nigeria students now prefer to do music fashion,acting undecided
Good point jare but u sef fit assist by starting na. All d people wey come up with one or two inventions for dis country, na who support dem?

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army. Victory is certain!!

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by abokikhalifa: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2015
ONYX5:
ode

13 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ONYX5(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
abokikhalifa:
ode
go call your mama ode

3 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by ONYX5(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
abokikhalifa:
ode
go call your mama ode

3 Likes

Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by tociano009(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
shocked
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
[color=] anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward [/color]
Re: See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic by seankay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari really means business. Sai baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) / First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.