Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (28751 Views)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by terry(m): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2005
can i ask you guys a question [color=#990000][/color]
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:51am On Aug 18, 2005
Sure.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by terry(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2005
ok myself and nddy we have been friends for like 10years and our parents knows each other. They know the gurls we date, but our mom tell not to make mistake to marry anyone who is not Nigerian. Nddy's mom is so bent on this issue that she told him she would disown him if he doesnt marry one. The funny part is that myself and Nddy have never been attracted to Nigerian gurls.

I want to ask what is in these gurls that our parents really want us to marry. is it that they are being racist or what.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2005
I totaly understand you. Nigerian women are always like, their son's/kids have to marry Nigerians. I personally think this is wrong. It's kinda racist, so imma just call it racism. They feel Nigerian girls are well cultured not like African americans or like other girls that aren't from Nigeria.
If y'all aren't attracted to like Nigerian girls, i think you should just tell ur mom straight away (i am glad my dad doesn't care which race i date, as long as the guy is good to me).

if by the time you are ready to marry, and you still don't like Nigerian girls, just marry the girl you like. Your parents are gonna have to deal with it.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by terry(m): 6:07am On Aug 18, 2005
i am thinking of marrying very soon coz i am going to be junior next year
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Latoya(f): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2005
Hey terry,i think u shuld follow your heart Marry who u r attracted to and not cos of nationality.I understand what your parent r on about,all parents r like that,but wiv time they will get to understand
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Latoya(f): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2005
How old r u?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2005
my parents don't really care but they'll be extremely happy if i do though.
just sit w/ them and explain stuff to them....... if they disown you for getting married to a nonnigerian (i don't think they will. they're probably just threatning you) then they're racist or they're brainwashed or probably don't care about you. make sure she's really nice and anytime she comes to your house, make her act extra nice to your parents. they might change their minds.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by DEKING3(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2005
terry, I'ld say you start early to let them know. That way, they'll know you're serious about who you want to marry irrespective of race but you must have to present your case with a lot of manners to be able to at least buy one of them over. Got it?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2005
@ terry, are youu talking about Junior in High school?? or you'll be in Junior college? And how old are you?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by vexxy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2005
@terry

Make sure you take your time and find the woman that's right for you. Don't just marry because you're entering your junior year, it's a lifetime commitment. Make sure that you are able to deal with her strengths and weaknesses as well as her ability to deal with yours.

Also, always remember to let God be your guide. wink
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2005
Vexxy, I thought he was talking about you. wink
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by vexxy(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2005
LOL girl, you do not give up, do you? grin
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2005
Nope. Giving up ain't in my dictionary. tongue
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by vexxy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2005
Gotta love a girl with perseverance.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2005
cheesy grin grin
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by gina34(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2005
As in Hot-angel the perseverance girl. wink
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by gina34(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2005
@ terry u did not aswer latoya's question.
how old are you?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2005
ok i missed summin here..which guy?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Latoya(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2005
My baby is Back

welcome Back gal.How was hols?

We missed u sha kiss
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2005
hey ma sistahz,
it was fu(king awesome, i played too much and almost drowned in de ocean too, mo de se ere ipa (i don kno de english for dat)
went clubbing during the nite, felt drowsy and sick during de day it was amazing sha
met wit ma worst nightmare
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2005
Awww..Nike is back. I missed ya, kiss tell me everything! You almost drowned?? I am glad u didn't drown
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2005
hehe..gosh u make me laugh
anyway, ma bruv was chasing me at de beach so i ran into de waters and i fell down face flat..gosh dat water was salty anyways my worst nightmare
i met dis guy bout 2months ago on skype messenger names mikail, i wasnt too keen so he called me wen i was coming bk from school and he kinda gat on wit the normal guy thing..so i kinda blocked him and his callz

to my surprise, we were in de same suite lol..it was very funny cos wen he saw me he was like "o mi gosh" and he huged me real tight and we kinda gat on sha..so he began asking stuff from me..u kno stuff like dat so he gave me his new number and sum stuff kinda happened
but am glad am outta dere..it was fun while it lasted sha!

i'm glad to be bk..w00 h00
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2005
Uhmm....okay that's not complete. Hun...talk!

Gosh, i would run away if i were you. I'll be like.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What are you effing doing here?? But hey i am happy you had fun, it was fun while it lasted. Uhmm he gave u his phone number?? Are you gonna call him? wink wink
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Greatpeter(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2005
Nike don't tell me the guy held you tight to himself?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2005
gurl..mu hahahaha..i kno i didnt tell u evrytin, wel he just called me now anywayz..o wel i dont hav to run
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2005
greatpeter, he just hugged me real tight
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Greatpeter(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2005
Nike just be careful with this guy who has started holding you tight.
This na case oo.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2005
haha..nice try no he cannot! because am already wit someone else

gosh dis flu is killing me..atchoo..
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Greatpeter(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2005
Hugged you real tight?

I will tell my brother oo.
He's jealous. tongue
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nike4luv(f): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2005
gosh..i dont even kno ya brutha
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Greatpeter(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2005
Don't worry. He will give you a call tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Currently On Fire At Lekki Toll Gate... See Photos / Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.