Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely (9087 Views)

Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2009
Most of them have thousands of posts and are always online. When do they have time for their imaginary boyfriends?
Girls, please tell us you're lonely let's find a solution for you. I could hook you up, seek and ye shall find.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
grin grin grin. . .what a jobless m*f*! cool
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ Thonia
You have over 4,000 idle posts, typical example of a lonely lady. Kpele oooo. cry
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
Check how long I've been on NL Mr. . .and yes am lonely. . .in yah dreamz. . .lmao. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2009
3 years on NL shocked shocked shocked. Typical sign of a lonely heart. Take heart, Mr Right will come soon, just open up.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
thatz if i've not found him already wink cool
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2009
Tsheeeeeeew. . .
jobless Arrow!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by morzook(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2009
Patwhizkid
another lonely NL girl. Over four thousand posts and na january 2009 you join o, you no get job?
Nice profile pix you got (if na you dey there)
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2009
. . .the slowpoke never gets tired of thinking/talking/typing thrash!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
@Phat
You are jobless and lonely, forever posting gibberish. Own up, and i will hook you up. Don't die in silence.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Dammyray(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2009
whats your own, but incase peps dey plan how dem go dey hook each other up abeg i dey here ooo i need like 3 wey sure i have there list but let me wait and see wat you have for me b4 i tell my own opinion
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2009
My own is that these girls are wasting too much time on NL, their so called BF needs them. If they actually have a fufilled relationship, then they shouldn't be here.
If dem not get boyfriend make dem own up, so NL boys go hook up with them. I don't like self deceit or dying in silence.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by 8inch: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
LWKMD!! Good observation though
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2009
soooo because we enjoy NL makes us lonely?? comeoff it abeg! u must be starved for attention ! lmao
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Czarskit(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2009
I kinda support the poster & his bashers. . . tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by whitelexi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2009
Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely

Obviously grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by platinumnk(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2009
Czarskit:

I kinda support the poster & his bashers. . . tongue

which side are u on?? lol

and then what makes the guys, who supposdly are working and have gf or whatevr at home? (the pot callng the kettle black)
lol then come to NL and create drama? hahaha, they just want attention grin grin

@poster, stop using dialup, u can post more frequently then! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by macIB(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2009
lololol, grin grin grin

This NL sef!!!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by TheSeeker(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2009
Another SAD poster!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by EshuKemi: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
Your so right! These girls are not only lonely, but useless jobless girls who spend the whole day gossiping on NL! How can these kind of girls have better Men in their lives undecided

The only thing they know how to do is Gbegorun, gossip, tattle, misyan and give out stale, stupid romantic advice despite the fact that they dont have Men or even if they have, their Men are very close to leaving them stranded on the curb because of their Gbegorun life style.

Imagine a NL Chick having over 2000 posts and 85% of it is in the romance section? undecided You hardly see them in the Education or career section, business section or property section discussing things that will help make their relationship more meaniful after they remove their asses from that false delusional romantic world they so gloat and revel in.

Which man would date, engage or marry or stay married to a useless girl that wont know what the latest political topic is or business issue of the day is or discuss about owning property that will benefit both of them? Which man wants to be with a useless woman that sits down on NL all day talking about "this boyfriend this and that girlfriend that" undecided

Its only god or what ever you worship that will save the boy from dating any of these useless girls sitting on NL 24/7 gossiping. Even the owner is not on NL 24/7 like these blabber mouths! It will have been more respectable if you see these girls in other threads discussing stimulating things other than issues of tits, d**cks, Pusssy and ass 24/7!

They are nothing but Gossip whores and i really feel sorry for whoever has an eye on them. These useless piece of turds obviously dont know how to cook, do the chores and even with all their so called romantic advice, they dont even know how to f**k sef!

Useless cows!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Dammyray(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2009
Heyyyy @ esukewon i think you ar taking the matter too far even the poster did not mean where your taking this, what are you?, am a guy but dont abuse girls who are just having there fun on here like that , i think some modrators should do somfin about this post ahead of mine, its over rude even to N/L itself
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by MissyB1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2009
Rotflmffflao!!!
Another set of babies in search of the good ol' thang - Attention!!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by spikedcylinder: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2009
One finger points out, four fingers point back. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by EshuKemi: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2009
@dammyray

Go and sitdown jare! How can you be supporting these gossip mongers and interprete it to mean fun? have you gone through their posts to see how they have made people's lives miserable and the insults they spew out everyday all in the name of advise and you call that fun? These are useless gossip lonely whores and you shouldnt bother to be their supporters.

Stop acting like a woman wrapper gossip NL supporter! angry
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by TheSeeker(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
-------------Seems like someone was banned and is back AGAIN----------------------------NL is that addictive
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by ifyalways(f): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
rofl 
Gaggi:

@ Thonia
You have over 4,000 idle posts, typical example of a lonely lady. Kpele oooo. cry
Gaggi,u seem to have forgotten that most peeps have kept and been using Just one Id since they joined till date,hence the number of posts Unlike most peeps than have been changing ids daily and when u gather all their ids and no of posts,even u sef go fear Kpomo.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by oyinda3(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
it's obnoxious reincarnated
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by platinumnk(f): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
oyinda.:

it's obnoxious reincarnated

grin grin grin grin

he took his time to write all that

clap for him na 
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by topup: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2009
Gaggi:

Most of them have thousands of posts and are always online. When do they have time for their imaginary boyfriends?
Girls, please tell us you're lonely let's find a solution for you. I could hook you up, seek and ye shall find.

You think?? And what makes Nairaland Boys so different?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Reggieluv(f): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2009
Gaggi:

How do u know they are always online? if u aren't always online urself.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by chibaby5(f): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2009
LMAO!. . . .I cnt fit shout. his opinion sha. . err1z entitled 2 it. . .ya nefa knw cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.