Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu (16208 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by seanet01: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
onyewec3:

Ur god Tinubu n U has no moral standing to comment on GEJ's administration
Expantiate and tell us why?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by hitmanogo: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
as for those calling gej a failure. ..it just boils down to politics. Rubbish him ahead of 2015 to get to that seat. Tinubu wont do any better. Train services are back, power is up, foreign reserve is up, airports are being rehabilitated, river Niger has been dredged, agric is up with cassava and rice programs, road rehabs are on like the jebba mokwa road, national health bill, PIB, and lots more.
Though the security issue viz a viz boko haram and kidnapping is a smear on his records though the issue is more complicated than we see it... and the fight against corruption is still not full swing. But neither obj nor yaradua faired better.... and please tinubu won't do better. In summary there's still work to be done, but gej has not done badly.....

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by seanet01: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
onyewec3:

And area boys are litering the street n mega city of lagos...even in VI,area boys dem boku dere dey collect illegal money infront of white men
Can you see you contradicting yourself?
Tinubu is not the one controlling the security agencies who are supposed to tackle area boys and criminals. Ask google who should be in charge of security of Nigerians.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by omenziate(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Which one men dey use snide remarks dey add happy new year and merry xmas in front? Na d new trend b dat? No need to curse ourself, but we are free to insult the Retardeen and the cocaine sniffing bumpkin
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by gregg2: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself cos he was worst than GEJ by miles.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
omenziate:

Alhaji dis ur maxim na classic. Ya abubuwa? Take christmas chicken abeg.
am 5n whr d chicken?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ceanabigger: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: I think Tinubu is not in position to talk about this.
wrong he is in position. Only those who feed on beer could tell the taste of beers. Tinubu was among the traitors, so him alone can expose the tricks
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by bumtos(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
who is this Tinubu you are talking about? Is it Tinubu or Ojuyobo?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Ajpharm(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
With this kind of goat brain in this country, i can vividly conclude that nigeria has no hope.
Mehn, See Illiterate!!! Cant You Read Between The Lines.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Skmoda360(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu has said it all, gej is a useless president who can't control is surbodinate talkless of nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Ajpharm(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
With this kind of goat brain in this country, i can vividly conclude that nigeria has no hope.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nozzle(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Well, lets not sit on our high horses and lay blames, am sure we all know our country is a hard nut to crack! GEJ is obviously making painstaking effort to improve this rottened system he inherited. But i must say that his priorities were misplaced along the line. No feasible result can come out from a government that is not ready to tackle corruption to its roots! But how can he tackle corruption when he is a direct product of a very corrupt platform (PDP) and DYSFUNCTIONAL system...It all ends up a viscious cycle. By and large , if he GEJ can not stand on the foundation of truth and good conscience to leave the government/country better than he met it he shouldnt make it worse for us.

We still have a very long way to go in governance. Not until we begin to put aside personal aggradizement, selfishness and greed, we cannot initiate REAL development. The problem of the country is indeed overwhelming for the bayelsa man! its a sad truth, GEJ can't save us. unfortunately and as much as i hate to admit, thiefnunbu is right.

...thiefnunbu grin grin
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Chanchit: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
Ur post has even testified that u are suffering from sentimental syndrome.goat friend.

This guy stubborn sha..! Everybody's tryin to show u that guy was jst joking, but to admit u were wrong abt ur comment na hin be ur problem. I dnt see God helping u with this behaviour o, cos God has already sent people of which u've refused and u should'nt be xpecting him to come down to xplain this simple comment to you.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Ikwerefistson: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
MAYOWAAK: I am waiting for Reuben Abati's response,I know he would in reply give it to Tinubu ,The O'sanle of Iragbiji more that what he bargained for.
4 christ sake kan sm one tel ds yaraba thief 2 shut up.haba, dia is no one in d entire west righteous enuf 2 condem gej.y re d yarabas cliaming champion wen dy knew dy ntng bt an empty tandrum
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu is very right! Only problem is ds xmas message ought to have been delivered from kirikiri whr Tinubu ought to be servin a life term 4 forgery n corruptly enriching himself whl in & out of office.
Dat ,Tinubu is a free man 2day speaks volume of d failure of GEJ's govt.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote
author=confusion247]To be honest tinubu is right. If Jonathan have had
the courage to fight corruption, people like tinubu would have been out
of circulation. I think tinubu is just reminding us that corruption have
come to stay and corrupt party leaders ate demigods.[/quote]

You are absolutely right. All things being equal, Tinubu should be in jail. Who doesn't know about his economic and political prostitution?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Y is this man embarrassing Yoruba people?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by favinvest: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Agreed tinubu is a thief but I don't have issues with him because is nt incharge of my country nor state.

GEJ is a big failure a big disappointment.. He is d biggest Bleep up of 2012. We gave all our strength to bring him to power.. With all d promises.. Even saying he had no shoes, made me believe he can save d poor; but what have d masses got in returned?

NOTHING!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
confusion247: To be honest tinubu is right. If Jonathan have had the courage to fight corruption, people like tinubu would have been out of circulation. I think tinubu is just reminding us that corruption have come to stay and corrupt party leaders ate demigods.

Did you just mention courage? GEJ's administration is the VERY FIRST to fight the rot in the energy sector, particularl the so-called "cabals" in our downstream sector that kept bleeding our treasury dry. Yet it was us Nigerians, particularly those in Lagos, that stupidly fought against his policy.

Need I remind you that it was under this administration that we also saw remarkable improvements in our long-neglected power sector? And there's our transportation system that's currently being revamped.

With respect to politics, elections in particular, it was also under GEJ's watch that we experienced relatively free-and-fair elections, unlike those of past administrations.

Basically, GEJ has performed well. That thief and so-called godfather Tinubu should shut the hell up.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by duality(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
seanet01: Can you see you contradicting yourself?
Tinubu is not the one controlling the security agencies who are supposed to tackle area boys and criminals. Ask google who should be in charge of security of Nigerians.

say this crap when its convenient. misbehave and you'll know the governor is the chief security officer in the state. and has the commissioner of police in his palm.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
confusion247: To be honest tinubu is right. If Jonathan have had the courage to fight corruption, people like tinubu would have been out of circulation. I think tinubu is just reminding us that corruption have come to stay and corrupt party leaders ate demigods.

Did you just mention courage? GEJ's administration is the VERY FIRST to fight the rot in the energy sector, particularl the so-called "cabals" in our downstream sector that kept bleeding our treasury dry. Yet it was us Nigerians, particularly those in Lagos, that stupidly fought against his policy.

Need I remind you that it was under this administration that we also saw remarkable improvements in our long-neglected power sector? And there's our transportation system that's currently being revamped.

With respect to politics, elections in particular, it was also under GEJ's watch that we experienced relatively free-and-fair elections, unlike those of past administrations.

Basically, GEJ has performed well. That thief and so-called godfather Tinubu should shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Delafruita(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Billyonaire: It is the height of immaturity for any Politician not to just wish Nigerians Happy Birthday but to use it as a medium of Press conference to remind us of the mess that their contemporaries has put us for about 52yrs now. Tinubu, we do not want to be reminded of our wahala, we just wanna have Xmas with peace of mind, freedom of sincere thoughts without being reminded that we need to pay toll to go see our friends at Ajah even when we do not know where the Federal Allocation for 6 yrs has been.
which federal allocation?the paltry 7billion lagos receives?you're deluded
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
hitmanogo: as for those calling gej a failure. ..it just boils down to politics. Rubbish him ahead of 2015 to get to that seat. Tinubu wont do any better. Train services are back, power is up, foreign reserve is up, airports are being rehabilitated, river Niger has been dredged, agric is up with cassava and rice programs, road rehabs are on like the jebba mokwa road, national health bill, PIB, and lots more.
Though the security issue viz a viz boko haram and kidnapping is a smear on his records though the issue is more complicated than we see it... and the fight against corruption is still not full swing. But neither obj nor yaradua faired better.... and please tinubu won't do better. In summary there's still work to be done, but gej has not done badly.....

EXACTA!! Well said, my brother.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by thelastPope(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
What is so funny in these threads is the way these ACN gang on NL quickly run around clicking the like button on all their comments to give the impression that they are winning. They are so insecure and unintelligent. They don't realise that social media has changed everything. No one has monopoly of propaganda anymore. He that must come to equity must come with clean hands. The biggest mistake of the ACN crew is that they have gone on an all-out, bring-him-down smear campaign against GEJ but while they are at it, they have continued to perform even worse than the FG! When you do this and think the public will never realise what you are doing, you are truly fooolish!
Now a common certificate forger and crook like Tinubu is adding his voice to the campaign and he actually thinks Nigerians will take him serious! It shows how his butt lickers and sychophants have been feeding him with falsehood! Meanwhile, his party is loosing more and more ground in Lagos by the day and by next elections, the "villagers" in Lagos will surely send him parking!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
ITbomb:
I would give it to Abdulsalami, d guy was under pressure to leave, he had only one mandate; to usher in democracy, and he fulfilled it.

You're funny. Abdusalami was as corrupt as IBB, Abacha, OBJ and his military wankies.
GEJ's tenure is just two years old, and y'all calling him a disappointment. That's the same thing everybody said of Yar'Adua, Obasanjo and now GEJ. The truth still remains - none of them are or will be better than GEJ.
I'm not saying GEJ is the best perfoming president, what I'm saying is that he's far from the worst.
Nigerians will always complain, whether you're performing or not, its part of them, especially those who are lazy; are part of the corrupt opposition; are unpatriotic ; or are just plain cynical.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ejiyke2007(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
IF TUNUMBU BECOME THE PRESINDENT OF NIGERIAN TODAY Goodluck JonathaN WILL BE MORE BETTER THAN HIM I QUOTE ,WELL ANY BODY CAN SAY HIS OR HER VIEW BUT TO IMPLIMENT IT IS THE PROBLEM.
BOLA ALBEMED TUNUBU IF BECOME THE
PRESINDENT YOU CAN NOT DO MORE THAN WHAT YOU DID IN LAGOS STATE, AGBORO.......
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Mandesz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu is only making noise!! His tenure in lagos was a disaster and an injury to the state. He is a selfish man who move the wealth of the state around himself and his family.
If he ever get the chance 2 rule dis nation he will be what sept. 11 was to US in nigeria. He will be an evaslating pain. Keep your mouth shot ''Baba omo ita''....''Baba agbaya''..
If any1 will tell nigeria such a story, u are too low in dignity,morality and charity for such.
Jonathan is doing nigeria proud for now and if this continues non of the past leaders will be comparable !!
Carry on GEJ, God will help you.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by martin123: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
[img]This wwould have made sense coming from a man like Soyinka or even bakare,but coming from the kingpin himself shows how ridiculous nigerian politicians are and how they easily take the populace for granted.

Some gullible people may even hail him for spitting all that trash,yet he is one the major plagues that has ever befallen nigeria.

How can the problems be solved,when the opinions of thieves are taken seriously?How can problems that are not identified be solved?
Seconded. Afterall, [color=#000000]Tinubu is not anyway better than GEJ.

[/img][/color]
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ignis: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva: Anyone who says Jonathan is not a failure is just trying to be mischievous. The guy has not even achieved one of his campaign promises.
Calling him a failure is even an understatement. The primary thing to me in any nation is security and he has failed to address it religiously.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by kinguwem: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Thank you afam4eva . . . here are some of his campaign promises

Generally, GEJ's rating is low recently. However, we should not be biased in assessing him. To be fair, he his trying to fulfil some of his promises. Some railway lines & trains are now functional. New universities have been established. There is some improvement in power supply. The federal service commission is employing & there are plans to deregulate the downstream sector. Conduct of elections is more transparent & some marketers have been prosecuted for oil subsidy scam. Terrorism is being tackled.
Most states governors are not performing. Have doctors been paid CONMESS in Lagos state. What were the dividends of democracy Tinubu gave Lagosians? Why are state governors against the financial autonomy of local governments & state houses of assemblies? Politicians love taking nigerians for a ride because they are docile politically.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ujchief(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
jmaine: Coming from a rouge in Tinubu is quite rich and compelling . . . . . .
lappy 08, how far? Hope say Gej gave u the right xmas package.
Typical of ur crew, attack the messenger and ignore the message. Your Gej is a douchebäg! Anyone that thinks otherwise is a myopic douchebag!
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Leemak: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sharaap Tinubu!!!......was it not you that sold d whole south-west except state of osun for dt senseless highly retarded drunkard fisherman called GEJ in d last presidential election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) / “we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram / Maina: How Malami Twisted Court Judgment To Reinstate Ex-pension Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.