Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD (67945 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by bimbcy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
yummy001: @Pidivine,is it just me,but I think there is no file attached to the downloadable link you posted above.Even I couldn't find any attachment in the mail you forwarded to my addy.Or could it be that I'm the only person experiencing this problem?Thanks for the effort all the same.

@ACA Paulipopor,sorry I forgot to indicate the level I'm sitting for.I'm actually writing INTERMEDIATE,and not P.E 1.I will be eternally grateful if you can send the intermediate NOV PATHFINDER 2012 to abayomiibitomi@yahoo.com.Thank you so much.
pls send it 2me(bimbcy4real@gmail.com).... also writing intermediate
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by temmie013(f): 2:12am On Apr 26, 2013
please A̶̲̥̅♍ a b.sc accounting holder serving I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ogun state.  don't know if any1 has an imfo O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ any tutorial center arnd ijebu ode or perphaps  wil av Ŋ☹ choice buh 2 use a lagos tutorial center. wanna start the november diet D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅§ year what procedures wil  take. Thank u
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2013
dayo adegbite: please A̶̲̥̅♍ a b.sc accounting holder serving I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ogun state.  don't know if any1 has an imfo O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ any tutorial center arnd ijebu ode or perphaps  wil av Ŋ☹ choice buh 2 use a lagos tutorial center. wanna start the november diet D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅§ year what procedures wil  take. Thank u
If your school is accredited, you'll start from PEI if not intermediate. Go to ICAN office at Abeokuta and make enquiries. I don't know if ICAN office is at Ijebu-Ode.
Concerning tutorial class, they have at Ijebu-Ode, check Ejirin Road. Meanwhile you can download study materials from ICAN site.
Best of Luck.

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by bimbcy(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by bimbcy(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2013
21 days 2go.....hmmmmm. God s ma strength
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by yummy001: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
@bimbcy,straight download... http://www.icanig.org/documents/PATHFINDER-INTERMEDIATE-NOV-2012.pdf ....ALL THE BEST!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Ojopagogo4love: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls my people,how do l get link to download november 2012 p.e2 pathfinder suggested solution.pls
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by hectorswag(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2013
yummy001: @bimbcy,straight download... http://www.icanig.org/documents/PATHFINDER-INTERMEDIATE-NOV-2012.pdf ....ALL THE BEST!
wow!!! i love this, please i need help with the download link for the pathfinder ATS2 past questions as well. thanks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by hectorswag(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
@yummy001; i saw this list from the link you pasted http://www.icanig.org/documents/ and i'm wondering which one of them is the download link to pathfinder past questions for ats2 please help me out here..

also, please pardon my jjc, buh is foundation the same as ats?? cuz i learnt that there are various levels of writing ican like foundation, intermediate and professional, and i just finished writing ats1 last year november and ats2 is my next in line, and i'm hoping to write it this november as well. thank you.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
check page 9 for the link of PE II 2012 NOVEMBER DOWNLOAD
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ojopagogo4love: Pls my people,how do l get link to download november 2012 p.e2 pathfinder suggested solution.pls
Check page 9 for the link.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
hectorswag: @yummy001; i saw this list from the link you pasted http://www.icanig.org/documents/ and i'm wondering which one of them is the download link to pathfinder past questions for ats2 please help me out here..

also, please pardon my jjc, buh is foundation the same as ats?? cuz i learnt that there are various levels of writing ican like foundation, intermediate and professional, and i just finished writing ats1 last year november and ats2 is my next in line, and i'm hoping to write it this november as well. thank you.
Foundation is not the same as ATS. ATS1-ATS3 gives you AAT. Then FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE, PEI AND PEII.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by hectorswag(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pidivine:
Foundation is not the same as ATS. ATS1-ATS3 gives you AAT. Then FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE, PEI AND PEII.
Ok thank you! By the way, any ideas for the download link for ats2?? undecided
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
hectorswag: Ok thank you! By the way, any ideas for the download link for ats2?? undecided
Follow this link to download: http://www.ican-ngr.org/download.html
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 1:04pm On May 03, 2013
Dealine for payment of exam fee is today. Any hope for extension?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 03, 2013
yummy001: @all the wonderful ICAN professional students in the house,is anybody in possession of the soft copy of the PATHFINDER for Nov 2012 Diet?
Pls kindly send the Nov 2012 pe1 pathfinder to me pls. T
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 8:09am On May 04, 2013
michaeled45:
Pls kindly send the Nov 2012 pe1 pathfinder to me pls. Thanks .
Deeboyeddy579@gmail.com.
Thsnks
Ok. I'll try. If u didn't see it notify me on time.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 9:56am On May 04, 2013
michaeled45:
Pls kindly send the Nov 2012 pe1 pathfinder to me pls. Thanks .
Deeboyeddy579@gmail.com.
Thsnks
I'VE TRIED SENDING TO YOUR MAIL IT'S NOT BEEN GOING. I'VE SENT TO OTHER PERSONS TODAY AND IT WENT.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 10:02am On May 04, 2013
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chigozieonuoha: 9:59am On May 06, 2013
Pls can someone send me any material on IFRS. Tanx. Chigozie-onuoha@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by pepcymoses: 4:40am On May 07, 2013
100L studying economics I wanna start Ican ant one put me through will rily appreciate.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 10:49am On May 07, 2013
pepcymoses: 100L studying economics I wanna start Ican ant one put me through will rily appreciate.
where are you studying?
You will have to start from ATS 1 through 3 then one paper from intermediate through PE2. I suggested this to one of my proteges and she's in 300level now and she'll be writing intermediate this November. by the time she's graduating, she'll already be qualified or writing her final level.
Start right away.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Drdreluv: 9:21pm On May 08, 2013
WHERE DO I DOWN LOAD IFRS AND IAS
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by bimbcy(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2013
Hmmmmmm! Just 12 days 2go.....so hep me(us) God
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 11:38am On May 09, 2013
bimbcy: Hmmmmmm! Just 12 days 2go.....so hep me(us) God
Amen
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 1:48pm On May 11, 2013
few more days to go. How jacking?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Drdreluv: 9:16pm On May 16, 2013
where do we print de exam permit oooooo cos i cant see may 2013 on the drop down

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 12:00am On May 17, 2013
Drdreluv: where do we print de exam permit oooooo cos i cant see may 2013 on the drop down
It's not yet out
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by yommy2sure(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2013
Docket is out
Go to ican website
Click on student
click on check exam no/docket.
.enter ur reg no...that's all
All the best folks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 7:49am On May 20, 2013
pls house, i need to knw the next available diets for this year, planning to write my pe1 and also want to know the cost for both exemption and exam fee. also,kindly recommend a good tutorial center for ican cos i nid to start lectures and the fee. thanks for ur response.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 12:20pm On May 20, 2013
nucreature: pls house, i need to knw the next available diets for this year, planning to write my pe1 and also want to know the cost for both exemption and exam fee. also,kindly recommend a good tutorial center for ican cos i nid to start lectures and the fee. thanks for ur response.
First check ur eligibility for PE1. Secondly next diet is in NOVEMBER. Check post on other page to see the fees for PEI. Tutorial classes abound in most states. In Lagos WYSE ASSOCIATE and OTHERS. Thanks.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by iamolubunmi: 8:14pm On May 21, 2013
@Paulipopor, pls i need study packs for subjects @ foundation level...FFA,CBL,EBE.
And the pathfinders available. Please help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.