Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Those Who Have Ears...let 'em Hear It... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Those Who Have Ears...let 'em Hear It... (464 Views)

Warning: Those Who Have Ears; Let Them Hear. / Let's Hear It...homestly! / # (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Have Ears...let 'em Hear It... by samsy5460(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
However arrogant the world, Jesus Christ is King. There’s nothing anybody can do about it.
Psalm 2 says ‘Why do the heathen rage? I have set my King upon my holy hill of Zion’. They may revolt, but His kingship and throne will never be
moved. Democracy decreed Christ’s death but not His Kingship. ‘He IS Lord’. Some mistakenly assume Christians gain control of the cities and the nations, ‘binding their kings in chains’, so that Christ can take over. But we don’t organize the Kingdom of God and then invite Christ to rule. Only God the Father will do that. (Ps.2, Hebrews 1:13). The world wasn’t ready the first time, and won’t be ready the next time, but He will come just the same. He offers us the privilege of being in His kingdom. ‘Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” There will be a crowning day for those
who live for Christ. (2 Timothy 4:cool He will crown them, but they will never crown Him. Again I say Merry Christmas and God’s richest blessings.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua / Intro- Lagos Safety – The First Ever Online Portal Forreporting Safety Issues. / Nairaland Moderators, Wake Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.