Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service (22171 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Tariqh: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Icecomrade: Christains should attack mosque on a friday and waste some of these motherfuckers in retaliation, let them feel d pain people go through.
That's D problem......U are 2 a total mess 2 tink about that........Y dnt u tink of a better solution rather u want them 2 retaliate? And it says "Gunmen" nt Muslims..........."Biitch please Go get a life"

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Renew2: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Think of wat will happen 2 u wen u mistakenly step on d toe of some1 with weapon. Givin weapon 2 every1 is not d solution
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Enemies @ work again. God You see them o!
RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
i like terry G
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by TRUTHTELA: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
What do y'all expect? When a BLOOD THIRSTY, CHILD MOLESTER ( Prophet Mohamed), started a movement I-SLAM neck, centuries ago, and they didn't stop the MURDERER, here we are, living with the consequences of an EVIL MAN. I shudder!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by bright007(f): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Religion of piss and shits is at its folly again
Is Mohammad(piss be upon him)never tired of drinking peoples blood?
angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by ignis: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
The northern Muslims here are rejoicing and jubilating each time they hear a news like this.
This is becoming unbearable and its high time the christian started retaliating. Even if it will turn to civil war. How long will this keep happening and all we could do is fold our hands and say rest in peace to th dead, while the termite is fast chopping up the entire wood?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by ocelot2006(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
'can't say I'm suprised. Yobe state's the country's centre of radical Islam.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by CHIMCO(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
It's time we sit down and think about UNITY of this Country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by sundaybam(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by demoore1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
ARE CHRISTIANS FOOL.. IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT GET KILLED EVERY DAY AND YET HE DOES NOTHING FOR HIS LIFE. AND STAY AND PRAYS FOR HIS LIFE TO BE SPARED BY DIVINE INTEVENSION..
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by lorddannie: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
ndu_chucks: May their souls RIP.

To be honest with you, Nigerians were expecting this sad news and are actually surprised that the sad event had not occurred prior to now.

This is becoming unbearable. GEJ may have to go or resign before 2015.
see this boko haram sympathizer and pretender. He failed to condemn the attackers or their sponsor, but is attacking GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by greall1: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
R. I. P.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by cap28: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
okosodo: The favourite passtime of fulani people is going to the church to kill christians. What is giving them the liver is that christians are cowards, yes they are.

people like you should be quarantined and sterilised because you are serving no useful purpose on this earth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by SELFWORTH: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
donchris33:
Have you taken your medications this evening? you thank GOD. for what? Even if it is a soul that is killed, so, it doesnt matter xxxxx

The bible says we should thank God in every situation we find ourselves. It doesn't mean you are happy that people died but grateful it wasn't as many as the previous years or as BH was planning.

Can it be so hard to understand something so simple ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
This yobe killing of six worshippers is one too many. GEJ needs to go tough with masterminds of these dastardly acts. Otherwise it may have spill over effects which wil not augur well for the polity. Treating perpetrators with kid gloves or sermonization wil not solve the problem.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by omoobajeje1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
you are a big fool. Can two wrongs make a right? Why don't you always use your gray matter container b4 you talk. Idiot
Icecomrade: Christains should attack mosque on a friday and waste some of these motherfuckers in retaliation, let them feel d pain people go through.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by DuduNegro: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
im tired of sayin "rest in peace". im going to start cursing their attackers instead.

may the lives of their killers be forsaken, amen!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by SELFWORTH: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
berem: I think you should get glasses.did i thank God that people died? Didnt you understand the simple english i wrote? Smh

Don't mind them . In the land of the blind , one eyed man will have to be king.

How can they understand what they do not know ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
RIP!

The most annoying thing about these attacks is that many Nairaland users are contented in them!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by toprealman: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Just saw the news flash on sky news. The morons are at it again.RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by OTEGA1: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Is clear that we need the US in Nigeria to help fight this kind of demons.Political interests will not allow book haram be solved.it is a pity that on a day like dis we hear sad news. We need action to cripple this kind of movement else we may regret not taking action.

“The situation our country is in today is both sad and unacceptable. We are as a people without a leader, a country with no trustworthy men at the helm of affairs and a nation lost at sea. Our leaders must commit to a better country, not tomorrow, but beginning now, today because time is not on our side and the continued patience of the people may no longer be guaranteed,” Tinubu said
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by bright007(f): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tariqh: That's D problem......U are 2 a total mess 2 tink about that........Y dnt u tink of a better solution rather u want them 2 retaliate? And it says "Gunmen" nt Muslims..........."Biitch please Go get a life"
..sharrap that ya dirty hole.
Do you need to be told dat anytime you see the moon in d sky,then its night?
Your blood-sucking god has commanded u to kill for him and dats wat ur colleagues are doing angry

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by SELFWORTH: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
lorddannie: see this boko haram sympathizer and pretender. He failed to condemn the attackers or their sponsor, but is attacking GEJ

Don't mind them.

This new NL madness called "hatred of GEJ" has reached new heights. There is no cure for it .
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by faporori24: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
I think it is time for bro Joo to let us know what is going on in this naija self abi he dey happy with this aboki who dey kill us abi he no know by next year nobody fit kill ram because we go dey fear they may plant bomb inside no mind my grammer i no go school fanks

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by ektbear: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
donchris33:
Have you taken your medications this evening? you thank GOD. for what? Even if it is a soul that is killed, so, it doesnt matter so long as it is no as bloody as last year. You really need help fast before you start roaming the streets n.aked.

@ topic, not again, to the victims RIP.

Why are you following this woman around
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Smartjeezy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Again! I almost thrown up the drinks in my mouth...this is so callous and barbaric.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Psylas(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abdul Adam56: We hope Insha allah all dis wil be history one day,hmm sad news R.I.P
after una don finish xtians, it will!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by chyviv(f): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
[b][/b]Not again! Lord pls save us
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by kcbaba0071(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
again?? chei again??

na xtians dey give dis fucking bastards chance, if to say u go church see security, mean faces wey no dey smile wey carry gun dey wait, ds corwardly blood thirsty bastards no go even dream to near churches
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nawa ooooo. Are people still living in that potiskum or wot do they call it. Stay in the north at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Psylas(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
de-moore:
ARE CHRISTIANS FOOL.. IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT GET KILLED EVERY DAY AND YET HE DOES NOTHING FOR HIS LIFE. AND STAY AND PRAYS FOR HIS LIFE TO BE SPARED BY DIVINE INTEVENSION..
leave dem, dats why i love jews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.