Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service (22169 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Yujin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
@nagoma(of ten), I know you are watching. See what your jihadists have done again! We are taking records of everything and someday shall take our own pound of flesh.
Brethren, RIP knowing that your death shall never be in vain.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Hardfact: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
ceejay80s: I blame christians, wetin dem find go there? Daily bread my foot. Leave dat God foresaken land and let me see if they will come and bomb any church in lagos or anambra

Do you mean northerners who are christians should leave their place of origin and move to the south to be safe from bokoharam? Hope you know that just like with Yorubas for eg, some Hausas are christians?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by danjalingo: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
ceejay80s: I blame christians, wetin dem find go there? Daily bread my foot. Leave dat God foresaken land and let me see if they will come and bomb any church in lagos or anambra
what about the indiginous christians from the state?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by tintingz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
bright007: GBAM!!!quote of the day....all muslim are not truely terrorist but all terrorist are muslims
fuckktard! Cross worshiper...
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by aariwa(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
why cant LGS and xtians in the north plan for armed local vigilantes since FG has failed them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Hardfact: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
berem:
ThankGod it wasnt as bloody as last year
donchris33:
Have you taken your medications this evening? you thank GOD. for what? Even if it is a soul that is killed, so, it doesnt matter so long as it is no as bloody as last year. You really need help fast before you start roaming the streets n.aked.

@ topic, not again, to the victims RIP.

Maybe you misunderstood her.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Movingcoil: tank U and God bless U....ijn

U expect me to say Amen abi!Thou shall nt tempt d Lord thy God

Just go nd repent
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Movingcoil: tank U and God bless U....ijn

Just go nd sin no more
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
BinghiNya: the christian god is too lazy and dumb,why cant he save his people. Christianity is scam

Walai na vulture go chop ur two eyes! u remind me of the robber who was nailed on d cross alongside the left hand side of Jesus christ...

Our God is a merciful God! Slow to anger! Cos if God should count iniquity who shal stand? U nd I wil neva stand! He doesn't want sinner to die but to repent! Jesus I tank u 4 saving me!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by gbenga123: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
freegaza: Today was very peaceful...Boko haram have been completely crippled and they wil soon be over...ask anybody in maiduguri they wil tel you
odehaj: Haba why na?!

Stop insulting her now.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by nagoma(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
aariwa: why cant LGS and xtians in the north plan for armed local vigilantes since FG has failed them.

Good idea. Some are doing this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
nagoma:

Good idea. Some are doing this.

Is like u guys don't knw d type of sophisticated weapons ds boko rams use compared to d local vigilantes! I suggest we need an prof. undercover agents. Nd wt d help of God we shal overcome
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by brideandgroom: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
BinghiNya: the christian god is too lazy and dumb,why cant he save his people. Christianity is scam

May ur corpse and dose who in one way or d other support this islamic sect be eaten up by a swine of pigs like it did 2 mohammed.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by dohiswill: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
de-moore:
ARE CHRISTIANS FOOL.. IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT GET KILLED EVERY DAY AND YET HE DOES NOTHING FOR HIS LIFE. AND STAY AND PRAYS FOR HIS LIFE TO BE SPARED BY DIVINE INTEVENSION..

That is what Our Lord Jesus did and taught us to do likewise. Of course It looks like being a fool but only God knows why He want it that way. but I know one day it will be over and all this man slayer will recieve the unbearable Judgement of the Almighty God
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by chiefbatiatus(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are worse than a bush rat for the statement above. What do Fulani people have to do with the acts carried out by terroristic murderers? mumu

So as dull as u are you can't see why fulani and islam are related? You are either clueless or a fulani or both
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Adam200(m): 3:56am On Dec 26, 2012
God save dis nation 4rm dis blood suckers
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Adam200(m): 3:58am On Dec 26, 2012
May God diliver u
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Adam200(m): 4:00am On Dec 26, 2012
;DMay God diliver u
gbenga123: .

Stop insulting her now.
May God diliver u
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Adam200(m): 4:03am On Dec 26, 2012
dohiswill:

That is what Our Lord Jesus did and taught us to do likewise. Of course It looks like being a fool but only God knows why He want it that way. but I know one day it will be over and all this man slayer will recieve the unbearable Judgement of the Almighty God
grin
dohiswill:

U mean they should fold their hands & cootinue to watch
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by demmyboy1(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2012
The issue of bombing mostly in the Northern part of the country has now been the order of the day,no proper and adequate measures put in place to curb this act of felony.Oh thy Lord,where are thou Motherland is suffering from cannibals cry embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by ignis: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
whitefairy: God bless u,I dnt tink its abt religion,these beasts are just using islam as a front,they are jst idiots who hav been highly brainwashed.God almighty will bring dem and their sponsors to book real soon
I strongly agree with you. But the problem is that their muslim counterparts are supporting rather than opposing and exposing them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Icecomrade: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Tariqh: That's D problem......U are 2 a total mess 2 tink about that........Y dnt u tink of a better solution rather u want them 2 retaliate? And it says "Gunmen" nt Muslims..........."Biitch please Go get a life"
LMAO. How come retaliation scares ur ass so much? How come the so called gun men choose churches to attack. Ur just dumb ass. Retaliation in Jos yeilded result. That's d only negotiation these ignorant violent muslims understand
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by whitefairy(f): 5:57am On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
I strongly agree with you. But the problem is that their muslim counterparts are supporting rather than opposing and exposing them.
Not all of dem,this thing has strong political undertone,me thinks some of our so called leaders(muslim and christians)are involved in it(jst for their own stupid and selfish interests),if not,why is it so difficult to checkmate the beasts?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by BinghiNya(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2012
jesus saves yet he couldnt save his people from boko haram christianity is for the brainwashed.wait a minute why shout eli eli lamasabachtani if u are a God, xtians see ur folly
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2012
j4jj:

Just go nd repent
ah ah how many times i go repent in a week, I just repented the 6th time in a week 2 mins prior to seeing ur post. So will u say amen now?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Ivynwa(f): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2012
I was thanking God all day that no sad "kill them all" Boko attack news occurred today and was about to shut down my laptop when I heard this news in CNN. I don't even know what to say?

Wickedness is going on in that northern Nigeria, and we are all sitting and watching them decimate the Christians. Give the moslems their country so that we can have peace please.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by meetgaya: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
freegaza: Today was very peaceful...Boko haram have been completely crippled and they wil soon be over...ask anybody in maiduguri they wil tel you
wat of killing christians in polo n christian students on d road in maiduguri n biu.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by samkoro: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch / Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed / Senate Panel Presents Buhari’s Impeachment Report Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.