Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness (9797 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2012
Its the society we leave in that is the problem.The irony of the whole thing is that some times its even the girls that had not misbehave before marriage that use to have problems if they did not marry early.That been said couples can stay as long as possible before children since its for better for worse.It is not easy in our society to stay too long after marriage before having children.I got married some seven years ago and no issue for about two years,but that too years was like twenty years ,not because ot the two of us involve but because of people.Despite that however every thing has its advantage,for those two years we grew so close to each other without the stress of children that we became like brothers and sisters,and i tell you even when they finally came we became so united.there is nothing wrong however in consultations with medical pract.on these too,prayer also help when you ve done your part.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by ogb5(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2012
friendl: I have married since 2008 feb,up till now no kids,I know I will thank GOD,not doctor
safeLove: Thank you to everyone who mentioned safelove in a positive manner.

Like I said,I'm not under any kind of pressure. Not from self or from family. I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who supports me in everyway.

Like someone said,God's time is the best.

better go for medical help.
there are several modern medical techniques
that help. why wait when you can get what you want right away.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by samclet(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012: Firstly, i dont think its right to get married mainly because of children, love, i think, should be d driving cause in marriage, but, this is Africa, where d wife is tagged different disgusting names because of her inability to conceive after a year of marriage, so, for anybody that find herself in that type of a marriage, its not going to be easy at all.
However, i have goodnews for those who are experiencing delay........... All covenant children in d bible are all born by delayed mothers, so, keep d hope alive, this new year is your year, you shall have cause to thank God, your miracle is on d way.

@ post, no waiting is too long for couples who truly loves each other.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Vincent41(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2012
hrmkz: For African culture, nbanu, tufia. God bless us all with kids.

dalu ezigbo onye igbo
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by hannydarl(f): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
As long as they can or choose. 1yr, 10 yrs, 20 or a life time its their choice.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by 5much(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2012
As long as their love for each other can carry them.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by PastorOla1: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2012
50calibre:

What type of hope are your parents still clinging unto? If you say they have been married for 29 years, then at the very least, your mum should be in her mid or late 40s, if not even 50s and at such age, it is medically near-impossible to conceive.

The mantle now falls unto you to procreate and fill that void, if at all there is any. Clinton has one girl, bush one girl, it's no big deal.
. HOPING FOR A MIRACLE!!!
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2012
nobody prays for that oooo......we shall see our grandchildren.....Amen

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2012
safeLove: Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

But having checked and comfirmed myself ok,medically,I have total and complete faith in the Most high.

Meanwhile,my hubby is my baby for now. Lolss.

Steady BOBBY things

Buy one get one free grin
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2012
safeLove: Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

But having checked and comfirmed myself ok,medically,I have total and complete faith in the Most high.

I and my wife ve' been there dear, i pray this year is your year. talk to ur doc. on using Megafol-5 Folic Acid supplement, it worked like magic for me and my wife, she is 6mth preg now. God is great.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by janvier27(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2012
How do you resolve this issue running for 14years. The wife refuses adoption, saying her God must answer her first. She has a reputation of been highly self centered and unfriendly. She has not been under any pressure from inlaws save for the adoption suggestion. The in laws are worried, confused and sad that she would be uncooperative on adoption. She has the medical challenges, and the husband has ever been supportive (he has the means and makes her very comfortable), and has practically done all that medicine offers including ivf trials. The husband is a gentleman and wouldn't want family complications, and he often feels the wife is taking advantage of his nature. This somehow sounds untrue but it is a summary of a real life situation.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by thirty(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2012
trolling: barrenness is a judgement from God.
How?
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by oaroloye(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2012
God is not mocked, for whatever a man (or woman) sows, that they will reap.

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST, let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY, let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS, let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY, let him be Holy still."

People have four options in how they live their lives.
They can be "Unjust," "Filthy," "Righteous," or "Holy."
Their default level of Spiritual Power is determined by the mean of their Parents'
active Power Levels when they conceived them.

Therefore, there are four types of people:

. MATTHEW 13:19-23.

19. "When any one heareth The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth it not, then cometh The Wicked One,
and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
This is he which received seed by the Way Side.
20. "But he that received the seed into stony places,
the same is he that heareth The Word,
and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. "Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while:
for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of The Word,
by and by he is offended.
22. "He also that received seed among the thorns
is he that heareth The Word;
and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches,
choke The Word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. "But he that received seed into the good ground
is he that heareth The Word, and Understandeth It;
which also beareth Fruit, and bringeth forth,
some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."

It should not require extraordinary intelligence to understand that those who are "Unjust"
correspond to "those by the Way side," and those who are "Filthy" correspond to those
"upon the Rock," while those who are "Righteous," correspond to those "Among Thorns,"
while those who are "Holy," correspond those termed "The Good Ground."

The quality of our lives before God and to ourselves should therefore depend on how much
Spiritual Power we have, or do not have. Western Science is based on the denial of the existence
of God and the Spiritual. That is why they have spent Millions of Millions of Dollars
trying to prove that nothing Spiritual created Living Organisms, and met with dismal failure.

That is why Western Medicine is rubbish, when it comes to fundamental problems, such as Birth Defects and Infertility.

Age cannot be a factor, because Abraham and Sarah conceived Isaac when they were 99 and 90 years respectively.
(My paternal grandfather was over 100 when he conceived my father, so this is no stretch for me to believe.)

God Commanded His Worshippers to attain Holiness.

. EXODUS 22:31.

31. "And ye shall be holy men unto me:
neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field;
ye shall cast it to the dogs."

. LEVITICUS 11:44-47.

44. "For I am the LORD your God:
ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves,
and ye shall be holy; for I am holy:
neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping
thing that creepeth upon the Earth.
45. "For I am the LORD that bringeth you up
out of the Land of Egypt, to be your God:
ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
46. "This is the Law of the Beasts, and of the fowl,
and of every living creature that moveth in the waters,
and of every creature that creepeth upon the Earth:
47. "To make a difference between the unclean and the clean,
and between the beast that may be eaten
and the beast that may not be eaten."

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. "Speak unto all The Congregation of The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,
'Ye shall be holy:
for I the LORD your God am holy.' "

The person who is Unjust/By the Way Side is barely alive.
They do not even have the Power to Agree with God.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ISAIAH 54:13.

13. And all thy children shall be taught of The LORD;
and great shall be the Peace of thy Children.

. JOHN 6:41-45.

41. The Jews then murmured at him, because he said,
" I am the bread which came down from Heaven."
42. And they said,
"Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know?
how is it then that he saith,
'I came down from Heaven?' "
43. Jesus therefore answered and said unto them,
"Murmur not among yourselves.
44. "No man can come to me,
except the Father which hath sent me draw him:
and I will raise him up at the Last Day.
45. "It is written in the Prophets,
'And they shall be all taught of God.'
Every man therefore that hath heard,
and hath learned of the Father,
cometh unto me."

That means that they cannot learn from God to come to Jesus, and know The Truth that makes free.

. JOHN 8:31-32.

31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

The Biological Implication is that our DNA will find cause to deviate from The Commandments
programmed into it, "hardwired," if you please, by God.

Therefore Testicles and Ovaries will malfunction if a person is descended from Unjust and Filthy Parents.
Their DNA is barely a living thing, and behaves more like just another chemical, reflecting their behavior,
following the instincts of their hormones, rather than The Commandments of God.

A person conceived into a Low Power Level can, by hard work, that is, personal discipline, attain High Spiritual Power.
When a person is merely Righteous, the Fruits of Agreement with God come hard, but they come.
When a person is Filthy, they can be coming, but lost or destroyed before fruition.
An Unjust person has no chance of attaining Fruition by their own effort.

A Holy person can bear any Fruit more or less without effort.

. MATTHEW 25:24-30.

24. "Then he which had received the one Talent came and said,
'Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man,
reaping where thou hast not sown,
and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25. 'And I was afraid, and went and hid thy Talent in the earth:
lo, there thou hast that is thine.'
26. "His lord answered and said unto him,
'Thou Wicked and Slothful Servant,
thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not,
and gather where I have not strawed:
27. 'Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money
to the Exchangers, and then at my coming
I should have received mine own with usury.'
28. 'Take therefore the talent from him,
and give it unto him which hath ten Talents.
29. 'For unto every one that hath shall be given,
and he shall have abundance:
but from him that hath not shall be taken away
even that which he hath.
30. 'And cast ye the Unprofitable Servant into Outer Darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' "

A person who requires the Fruits of Holiness has the option of contributing to the creation
of Holy persons, when they know that it is not in them to attain Holiness.
If ten people gave their Tithes to one person, who therefore would be released
from the burden of Among-Thorns working-for-a-living, that person could attain Holiness,
and receive the Power to break any Evil Yoke Satan may have imposed upon those who sponsor them,
in particular, and their entire state in general. As Jesus gave example.

. ACTS 10:36-38.

36. "The Word which God sent
unto the Children of Israel,
preaching Peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley
37. "That word, I say, ye know,
which was published throughout all Judaea,
and began from Galilee,
after the baptism which John preached;
38. "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth
with the Holy Ghost and with Power:
who went about doing good, and healing
all that were oppressed of The Devil;
for God was with him."

Ten People who sponsor a Holy man with their Tithes constitute a MINYAN.
In Jewish Tradition, a Synagogue cannot be held, except a MINYAN were present.
The TORAH cannot be opened, except a MINYAN were present. Only men constituted a MINYAN.

Birth Defects and Barrenness are caused by serial generational accursedness of family lines,
who not only never produced a single Holy Man, but they never met nor patronized one, either.

This therefore is the solution to barrenness:

Let all the barren form MINYANS.

Let them contribute toward the creation of Holy Men to heal their DNA-damage problems.

It would also be useful, if people stopped giving their Tithes to Unholy, and Unworthy recipients,
which form big-for-nothing Churches of thousands of denizens- without a single Righteous-class person
in the lot of them. These are like this big mound of walking, talking, useless garbage.

When people even willingly go to such Churches, how can they not have barrenness and such problems?
It is a reflection of the spiritual condition of their associations.

I guarantee you, that they go to church with people who condemn Righteousness and Holiness.
Where they are welcome, only because they are in agreement with the leaders and laymen of that so-called church!

Stop putting God's Money into useless and wicked things!
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Joebeck(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Their are no time that is too long for couple to waite unto God for the fruit of the womb. Though it may tarry but it will surely come to pass. My sister waited for good eight years, she finally welcome her son dis year. And I'm using her as a point of contact to as many that are trusting God for the friut of the womb that in dis new year 2013 u will all be carrying ur child IJN. Amen.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by skulanja: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
They can cope and love each other more if they understand the fact that family are meant forever and also that any abnormally now will be perfected when Jesus Christ comes. So nothing is lost actually. cheesy
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by trolling(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
thirty:
How?
becuz the womb is closed by either a good or evil angel for their sins or for a purpose
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by janvier27(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
chaircover:

when the husband is truly ready, he will do something about it, so I wouldnt worry myself if I were you.
Interesting! You got it. He has actually just done something about it.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by karlakassy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ O.T.I.S,God bless u for d info and @safelove,keep on loving ur ist son,children comes into happy homes,Infertility problems is nt a childs play,couples should endervour to meet a gynaecologist together,african mentality has done alot to most of our men dat they refuse going for check up,men r 60% responsible for infertility in marriages.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by thorpido(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2012

Safelove,has ur hubby also run tests?
God will visit your home.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by MacLovington(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2012
karlakassy: @ O.T.I.S,God bless u for d info and @safelove,keep on loving ur ist son,children comes into happy homes,Infertility problems is nt a childs play,couples should endervour to meet a gynaecologist together,african mentality has done alot to most of our men dat they refuse going for check up,men r 60% responsible for infertility in marriages.

Nne/Sista mi,

Do you have statistical data to back up your assertion that subfertility (a more appropriate word) is 60% due to male factor? Is it worldwide, in Africa or just in Naija? I am really interested in it for scientific reasons.

What we believe from available data now is that roughly male/female factor is 30%/30% and the rest idiopathic (unexplained).

While patience is good, time is not really on the woman's side biologically : egg quality declines with age (from 35 years old) and I have seen some cases of ladies reaching menopause under 35 years old. Of course sperm quality declines too but if the man is ok, he can still sire kids at 80! A woman cannot. Sarah/Abraham story is interesting but that happened in the bible and some 4000 years ago.

A man may not worry now but what of 2, 3 years time?

I think ladies in this situation should get their men to check themselves sooner than later.
Good luck.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by juleze(f): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
kayode2: Couples waiting for the fruit of the womb should refer to the scripture to choose an option they can marry a second wife like Abraham did,and God may open the womb of the barren wife provided he keeps faith with God. Every human being want to have offsprings of his own but when the waiting is getting too long the person can adopt,artificial insemination or any other medical option the couple can afford.My advice is that the waiting should not be too long possibily five years maximum . if the problem is with d woman the wife should allow the husband to marry a second wife while the wife adopts shikena.

What if it's †ђξ man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... / Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.