Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (117014 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by ubong560(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Who gat her numb?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Iaz93: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2012
saintneo: enjoying my christmas grass
WTF! LMMMAAAOOO
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by interleukin(f): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl just like her wayward mum who had her at an early age *spits* angry
. MUMU like you.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2012
alaoeri: Who's her father?
you are very heartless and childish.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by chacha3(f): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

Ask google angry grin
hahahahahahahahahahahaha I no fit shout
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by odehaj: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Pump in her 'she is beautiful'let her forget to read!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by chacha3(f): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2012
swtcharissa: Dis gal on dis pics is lovely,but sure does nt look like genny,am sure she looks like her dad then,so we can use d face to find who her dad is...Seun over to u,start goggling n give us some news
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha nawao pls free her o must u knw her dad
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by perrychocks(f): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl just like her wayward mum who had her at an early age *spits* angry
badbelle+envy=beef
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by brixton: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2012
She fine pass her mama
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by chelseabmw(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2012
I don c my wife finally, Nairalanders make una expect my wedding invitation card soon
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by dsolo(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2012
alaoeri: Who's her father?

Google will help u out
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by ubong560(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
@gboss4sure, wahahi, u don miss road be dat. u beta look elsewhere. poor u!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by deewhone(f): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2012
cameronese: Pls, the beautiful girl on the picture is not Genevieve Daughter... she is Nengi Warikoko, former MBGN Miss Universe
I was abt askn, cuz Genny's daughter luks almost exactly lyk her mum
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by GB102(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2012
cheesy. I waan yansh her
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by arobafingi(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2012
maybe I would like to ask how hold is the two of them ...before I comment
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by ubong560(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2012
But come o, e be like i don fuc.k dis girl somwher around 2008.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2012
illuminutty :

yep. And she is very skilled in blo job which gives a heavenly feeling which is best experienced than told.
JEEZ DUDE HOOK A BROTHHER UP WILLYA.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Blackteeth: Why is no one asking why these photos made frontpage? grin

We have gotten used to it.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by mulumele(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
arobafingi: maybe I would like to ask how hold is the two of them ...before I comment

This one pass me o
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by shilling(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Every few months, someone releases a photo and claims it's Genevieve's daughter lol. Doesn't her daughter have friends, why haven't they outed her?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful hot mama! She and her ma look like sister's choi... The apple doesn't fall too far from the three kiss
cry
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by ib1mail112: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2012
sweat
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by oduz: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Dear Mode,now that this is CONFIRMED to be untrue, why keep it on the front page & allow a thread based on falsehood to accumulate pages? cool
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by victorazy(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2012
She looks more like her father lol.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
BabaAlabi: Meh...Nothing new...Fine girls full ground these days so I can't shout
True tlk my Broda. Ds day we all gt confused although the ones dat uses artificial mk up re plentiful Dan d naturally born pretty.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by geezyk(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
igbo2011: Isn't Genevieve Nnaji only 33? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve_Nnaji

How old was she when she had her? How old is her daughter?
There is something called FOOTBALL AGE
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2012
RICHIE BOI: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji's Beautiful Daughter
She is not bad at all....Peeps what do you think

Very 4ukable tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by danny301: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2012
cameronese: Pls, the beautiful girl on the picture is not Genevieve Daughter... she is Nengi Warikoko, former MBGN Miss Universe

U lie, that's genny's daughter
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Angellove1: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
like mother like daughter bt d mother is soooooooooooo beautiful.............
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by jibrael: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2012
am her father coolam her father
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by talktimi(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Serendipity: The girl is fly.
But in the interview below:
http://thenetng.com/2012/05/exclusive-genevieve’s-daughter-unveiled/
It was stated categorically that Genny had a daughter already in her twenties and a corper at the time the tidings were reported. They said she is called CHIMEBUKA.
I doubted the authenticity of the above report, because it was nigh impossible for her to have given birth to someone of that age.

THE PRESENT REPORT DOESN'T TALLY WITH THE INITIAL ONE.
Some say her daughter is 16 and in the UK, yada yada yada.
So I have qualms and misgivings as to its veracity too, having heard a lot of fabricated bunch of gibberish before.
Genevieve got pregnant while in secondary sch 'Methodist girls high school' yaba Lagos I think 96/97 it caused quite a bit of a scandal then. I knw because my elder sister finished from the school and Gennie was a class above her. Shortly after that stress she went into acting and God has blessed her talents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.