Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (12605 Views)

Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Why I Am Slow - Buhari / ADAMAWA GUBER: Ribadu Fails To Register In PDP, Beats A Hasty Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by doingreat(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
make una no tok the one wey them go disband nairaland o. Una dey wde mouth talk because na online forum. If them tell una to come eagles square come shap mouth una go hide.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by doingreat(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Having read the comments, am ready to air my view. First am not pro-jona or anti anybody. The fact is that GEJ IS SLOW. However, that does not detract from the fact that he has recorded some achievments. Talk about improved power, i just wacthed in the news right now the resuccitation of our rail system etc. To my mind, it is better to make slower, well-though out decisions than to rush into a far-reaching decision only to regret later. That does not mean that in certain emergency situations, quick decisions are not needed. Strictly legally, Tony Annineh is not a criminal because he has not been tried and convicted in a court. Morover, he was only reappointed. That WE think he is curropt matters little. I speak not in defence of anybody. I also want to warn that we minimise the ammount of insults and abuses rained up on the GCFR because some of our comments here can as well pass as sedition. *as the court pleases*
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by aukasa: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2012
DivideUs: Why dis guy de always address us from church?
This is because of your username,thanks for observing this trend and it's funny that Oritse,CAN and others don't see anything wrong with this, if it were a muslim or a idol worshiping leader who makes policy statements or any statement about governance for that matter from the mosque or their idol worshiping shrine assuming any leader associates himself with them publicly, the religious bigots and their media houses would have beeen shouting at the top of their voices.'Nigeria is a secular state,they are islamizing Nigeria or both muslims and christians will say de-religionizing Nigeria in the case of a idol worshiping leader',why are they not seeing anything wrong with this trend.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by iamtheprincipal: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: SHUT dat yr mouth there HYPOCRITE. In as much as i loath Anenih, is he more CORRUPT (or seen as such) than Tinubu yr master? Is Tinubu, d chap u praise to high heavens here and who virtuali CONTROLS govts in d SW, any beta?....SHUT yr trap there again..

@taharqa; how would you compare Anenih to Tinubu? They are not comparable in any way as Anenih is a rogue. Did you see what he did in Edo State for 9years before the coming of Comr. Adams Oshiomhole?
I don't think you do...
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by OperaMini1(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2012
Can't this guy be adviced to shut up, even for once. Has he not known yet that every word of his infuriates Nigerians the more?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by JimmyBoy1: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2012
I onec heard late Pres. Yaradua make a similar remark, but at the end nothing was achieved.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Abbey2sam(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2012
We don't think you are slow, we knw.you are slow

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by busybee24: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2012
This man is a an absolute slowpoke.. to make things worse there are actually sycophants that will cue themselves up to accept the nonsense that he spews. ANywhere wlse in the world this would be absolutely unacceptable..
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by wellmax(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
We appreciate this government for being slow, we can't afford speed in this direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive / Orji Kalu: How Mandela Made Obasanjo Drop His 3rd Term Bid / APC Chieftains Abducted As Bandits Hit Entourage Of Kaduna Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.